ReKt thred post your best shit, continuation of

ReKt thred post your best shit, continuation of

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_313569433&feature=iv&src_vid=KyrAZIPm_nk&v=0XDhz5kanYk
almanac.com/content/first-day-seasons
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_313569433&feature=iv&src_vid=KyrAZIPm_nk&v=0XDhz5kanYk

Death is everywhere.

Yeah :(

Wtf is up with the captcha

RIP THREAD

eshay

It's not a beyblade

Why this thread ded?

idk mate, its page 6 or so

7 almost

Bet that biker shit his pants

probs did XD

let it rip!

pl ca excite

>probs did XD
>XD

newfags, please triforce or gtfo

>not using legacy captcha

▲ ▲

>that file name

Top kek

>GTFO

noice trips for dank webm

tbh, its kids fault for getting too close

must be more out there. I especially like the bit where the guy inserts a bug into her anus with tweezers.

story??

Story?

▲▲

fake and gay

well he is already crippled

its ok

but... but.... pistol grip shotguns are soooooo cool

for me like 90 % it's a fucking store front
also nice dubs

0:16

she is still fuckable right?

Thats Kinda Sad

Fake

He did them a favor

ITS NOT FAKE U FUCKING FUCKER!!!

story?

bitch likes bugs

I CANT FEEL MY LEGS GUYS!

asians

Holy shit. Story?

Can't remember where, but it was a lab. People donated their bodies upon their death.

YOU COULDN'T FEEL THEM BEFORE, STOP COMPLAINING NOT LIKE YOU'RE GONNA GET DOUBLE PARALISED

bitch got out of line

its probably a vine

Stop copying my dubs.

I heard she a 16 year old schoolgirl who needed easy money after her parents died.

power of democracie

kill yourself and post it here

Tankastic!

lol how do i post if i am kill?

i don't know i'm not the one that's gonna kill myself

right

Story?

but you're the one who wants to watch like a little necro pervert you are

Lol, if anyone actually believes that they're retarded. Stocks are ascetically better superior.

they are you faggot

They wanted to see if you can still break cinder blocks if there is something somewhat soft covering them.

>probably
you know it is you fucking fag
>summer alert

>>summer alert
kys
source: almanac.com/content/first-day-seasons

fitta det där måste ha gjort så jävla ont

пизда

Fuk to the no

to ti mama

Holy fuckin shit son.

Sphincter twitching enabled.

lel, fucking hate cyclist cunts

alien storage??

That would make a fantastic movie or book, think Invasion of the Bodysnatchers but way more graphic.

Deserved it

this always gets me with americans
>oh well, the house was destroyed, again
>good thing it was only made of drywall and wood. that'll make it so much easier to build it again in the same place

This always makes me smile!

fake

LOL! Live in a bunker, I know I would.

hippo just don't give a fuck

What the fuck did you just fucking type about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at MIT, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids with Anonymous, and I have over 300 confirmed DDoSes. I am trained in online trolling and I’m the top hacker in the entire world. You are nothing to me but just another virus host. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the Internet, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with typing that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we chat over IRC I am tracing your IP with my damn bare hands so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your computer. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hack into your files in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in hacking, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every piece of malware ever created and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the world wide web, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking fingers. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit code all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Wow that guy takes it like a fucking champ

2SP00KY9ME

their skin along can weigh up to 500kg

so summer

idiot

They are, it's just that you're supposed to fire them from the hip, braced against your abdomen. The person in that gif was just a retard.

Holy shit that biker loops almost perfectly with the first dude. Fuckin fucked my brain for a second