I need ideas of nasty stuff she can do for you guys, I want her to feel like a filthy whore, any ideas?

I need ideas of nasty stuff she can do for you guys, I want her to feel like a filthy whore, any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/bMNDB9V
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to make a video of her , she has a pink dildo to work with

anal fisting!

Have her drool all over her tits. Take a picture and post. Simple as that.

´this

First we need tits with hey Sup Forums today's date and the current time and then we will proceed

fart on her father's dick

Dubs be speaking

ive taught her really good deepthroating , she lets me fuck her asshole with it and then take it down her throat , this little whore will do anything you ask , if you tell me anything she hasn't done before i'll have her do it for sure, she also likes piss the little whore

Shove a beer bottle up your pussy. You should post on 4 chan.

Make her show her cock.

m.imgur.com/bMNDB9V
>2 years ago

Yeah, this thread is totally legit. I mean, who would lie on the Internet for (You)s, who does something like that?

>m.imgur.com/bMNDB9V
its just example pic

well youre going to have to show a picture of her fisting herself in the ass with a sign saying weeaboos are cancer or we wont believe this is real

This

she will be doing this sometime today, probably after choking on her toy , tears and drool will run down her face, thanks for the good idea anyone else?

tbh guys she won't take a fist in the asshole, i don't really wanna rap her asshole out of her , sorry to disappoint LOL

finger? or two?

yes ofc, she can take a big dildo in her ass , and she will lick her fingers clean after if you want

post it first man

Post what man? I gotta make the video gonna use everything in the thread as ideas, so far shes gonna get fucked in her ass by her toy then shes gonna choke on it until shes crying and drooling all over herself, what else she gonna do?

i meant a finger or two in the ass homie

when is the viedeo on Sup Forums?

Yes she will do this , you want her to lick them clean right?

as soon as i can make it and upload it

either tonight or tmr

OP is full of shit, reverse image search the picture you idiots.