Ready men! Forward MARCH! We must take the advantageous position and wait for the CANCEROUS BANANA ARMY to come to us!...

Ready men! Forward MARCH! We must take the advantageous position and wait for the CANCEROUS BANANA ARMY to come to us! STEADY MARCH MEN, MOVE THOSE FEET!

ANNNND HALT! This is where we fight them men! But we CAN'T do it alone, we're relying heavily on reinforcements to fight the bananas! Until then, WE MUST BE BRAVE!! So I ask you my steadyfast allies, WILL YOU COME TO US IN OUR TIME OF NEED?!

faggot

Annnnnnd FORM LINE MEN! This is where we stop them! This is where they come to die! THIS IS WHERE WE PURGE THESE CANCEROUS BANANAS ONCE AND FOR ALL! EVERYONE FORM LINE! GET READY! READY!

AIM!

dude.. relax

JUST OVER THE HILL MEN! HERE THEY COME! HOLD STEADY!

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD GOOD... FIIIRREEE!!!!

sounds delicious

LEFT FLANK! HOLD POSITION! DO NOT LET THE LINE FALTER. WE NEED REINFORCEMENTS

did someone say reinforcements

oh yeah, please keep picking on me

aaaand i forgot picture

FIRE AT WILL! FIRE AT WILL!

>samefagging this hard
>mfw

Where's our reinforcements!? We can't fight the banana caner on our own, we need all the firepower we can get! This is when we purge the banana and fluffy shit posting scum from the earth!

>doesnt know what samefagging means

THIS IS NO TRUE WARRIOR MEN! I BET HE JUST CAME FROM A FLUFFY ABUSE OR DICK RATE THREAD! CARRY ON THE BATTLE

FIRE!!

HOLD THE LINE MEN! DON'T BREAK RANKS! HOOOOLLLDDD

Did someone say hold the line?

WE'RE SUFFERING MAJOR CASUALTIES! WHERE ARE OUR REINFORCEMENTS?!?

RIGHT FLANK FALTERING

MY GOD WHAT CAN MEN DO AGAINST SUCH YELLOWISH EVIL !?

FIGHT!! FIGHT UNTIL THE LAST MAN! DO NOT GIVE UP HOPE!

LEFT AND RIGHT CENTER FLANKS ARE FALLING! FALL BACK! RETREAT!

Well this is definitely entertaining.

fucking newfag.

user, haha! Where did you find this one?!

i am actually excited to see how this ends

Somewhere online, haha. It cracked me up. Thanks for joining us tonight

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD FALL BACK! WE CAN'T HOLD AGAINST THIS CANCER WHERE ARE OUR ALLIES!?!?!

RETREAT! RETREAT!

They all died laughing. Haha.

Thanks, Lori

Why is that French fag wielding a navy cutlass?

NO MEN! HOLD! WE MUST PUSH BACK AGAINST THE CANCER!

NO RETREAT! NO RETREAT! THIS IS OUR BOARD, WE TAKE IT BACK WITH BLOOD AND GLORY! RALLY TOGETHER MEN!! RALLY!

NO RETREAT! FUCK THESE BANANAS! FUCK THESE FLUFFY ABUSE THREADS! FUCK THE DICKS ALL OVER MY Sup Forums! THIS IS WHERE REAL MEN FIGHT BACK!!! CHAARRGEEE!!

WE'RE WITH YOU CAPTAIN LETS FIGHT THESE DICKS

We come to you at the turn of the tide

That's right! no retreat! glory or death!

Trips

Yes... YES! You have my axe battle frenchman !

Now you have it

RALLY TO THE STANDARD MEN! NO RETREAT! NO RETREAT! HUNDREDS MAY DIE, MAYBE EVEN THOUSANDS BUT THIS IS WHERE WE PUSH THEM!! WE NEED ALL ALLIES TO MOVE FORWARD NOW! NO REEEETTTRREEEAAATTTT!!!

YYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!