19/M looking to do more kinky things with my girlfriend recently but not sure what's a good place to start or what we...

19/M looking to do more kinky things with my girlfriend recently but not sure what's a good place to start or what we might like, she likes being choked, held down/ restrained but we've never really used any gear for it, going to an adult store soon to buy her a butt plug and am trying to think of other things to get for new stuff we can try, suggestions/ discussion appreciated! Pic related

Sex in the Missionary position.

Just looking for what kind of kinks people suggest, was hoping to explore some bondage but nothing too rough Kek that's always a start

More pics of not your gf/10 for suggestions.

The lack of trust in Sup Forums honestly..
No more pics though sorry user not the point of the thread, any suggestions though?

She also really likes anal (hence the butt plug)

bump

sad turnout here, ah well I tried

here's something i like to do with my gf, she has similar tastes to yours

Required materials:
Hitachi magic wand (Amazon, don't buy a knockoff)
Butt plug
Dildo/vibrator
Rope (few bucks at walmart for a bunch)

Insert the butt plug and dildo in their respective orifices. Then tie the hitachi so it stays on her clit, and the rope will also hold the dildo and plug in. Tie her hands behind her back.

Have her kneel in front of you as you sit on the bed/chair. Turn on the hitachi (and vibrator, if applicable). She now sucks your dick. The object is she isn't allowed to cum before you do.

damn user that actually sounds really fucking hot and I think she'd be down for it too, thanks!
what other things have you done with your girlfriend?

I'd love to see how well she could deepthroat me whilst all that's happening

Try learning shibari rope bondage. 50' of rope should not run more than a few dollars. It is a fun way to get into light bondage and show off your care and knowledge of knots.

I like to have mine bring me the rope, and I caress her as I run it all over her body, and then pat her on the head for being a good sub.

the video i learned the hitachi tie from isn't on youtube anymore, look up Crash Restraints though I think they have their own site

That's honestly my most creative scenario we do; we're not really into heavier bdsm or anything (yet?)

But honestly even just regular sex with her hands tied makes it that much hotter, especially with anal. Plus you've got any variante of double penetration; toy in one, you in the other, toy in both, etc.

I was thinking of fucking her whilst using toys would be really hot (vibrators etc.) but wasn't sure what good ways to go about this were

she's really kinky but not very submissive is the issue, everything needs a little bit of convincing; been trying to get her to clean wax her pussy recently too, think she's coming around to it

how do you tie her up when you're doing anal? probably going to try this

butt plug and fuck her in the pussy, drives my gf nuts. it's way tighter too, almost uncomfortable for me but i think that's due to the shape of the plug. It's great in any position, but doggy works great because every time you thrust all the way in, you also push on the plug in her ass.
Also for extra fun or a super-quickie, she or I will hold the hitachi on her clit while I fuck her. Can also just hold it between us in missionary, sometimes I'll put it on her clit and just lean in and hold it there with my body. I don't move in and out but I pulse my dick in time with her pussy's contractions, makes her cum super hard.

As for tying for anal, the easiest is just to do a double-column tie on her overlapping wrists behind her back. Then fuck her ass in doggy or lazy doggy and you've got a great handle for leverage

Also a position I can't recommend enough for any kind of sex is where she lays on her side with the lower leg straight and pulls the upper leg up, then you straddle her lower leg and enter that way. Gf says it feels like doggy but has the added stimulation of being able to watch me fuck her. Plus you can get super deep, and easy access to play with clit/asshole/tits/etc.

either way my kiks thecaptainwt2 if you guys want OC of what I end up doing with her and stuff i've already saved

first post more of your gf
is she even hot?

i've tried that position before and she fucking loved it user, also in relation to the buttplug what you said is the main reason we're getting one, have heard good thing; our girlfriends seem to have very similar tastes/ pleasures

I would user except I know too many people who use Sup Forums at this hour, if you want to see her you'll have to add me on kik

and yes I think she's hot, other people do too, skinny, tallish and nice ass

anal beads are another great addition, can be used on their own while eating her out or fucking her, or as step 1 as you prepare her for a plug or anal sex

completely forgot about those actually, good suggestion, does your girlfriend like the anal beads that much/ does she like it more than the butt plug?

the beads alone add an extra dimension to things, but the plugs are more intense. I have 3 sizes of plugs we use, a typical scenario might go like this:

>eating her out, using beads
>trade beads for small plug
>once she's used to that, trade for medium plug
>still eating her out
>move up to large plug
>by this point she's either about to cum or already has
>fuck her with large plug in for a while
>eventually flip her over, pull the plug out
>finish in her ass

damn user that sounds like a fucking brilliant plan, will definitely try this, I don't think i'll be buying multiple plugs though so what size do you recommend?

still dont know if its worth it
I think I'll pass

ok man your choice, was only offering anyway, pretty small amount of effort on your part regardless but alright

if you only have one, you'll want one that will stay in. size isn't as important as the ratio between the neck and the bulge of the main part. if there's not enough difference, it'll slide out easily.

The one I have is the Doc Johnson red boy medium, which is a very good size. If you don't have smaller ones though you'll want to work up to it slowly. But just look for one with that shape. If the neck size is too close to the main body size it won't stay in

ahh okay I see, her asshole is pretty easy to stretch so I think it should be fine, going into a physical store to get these so i'll probably just google your suggestions and see the closest things I can get instore.

anyone else have any kinky things they want to suggest? suggestions for toys or acts etc.