Well Sup Forums, looks like I'm going to jail

Well Sup Forums, looks like I'm going to jail.

Girlfriend got drunk and kept slapping me, tried holding her off but she kept attacking, so I had to fuck her up a bit. Thought she'd sleep it off when I left. Just woke up and she posted this on her facebook.

I figure I have around 15 min before they come knocking.

Dont say anything until you're lawyered up

im feelin sorry for you user, you did the right thing
> pray for user
> #freeAnon

Listen to this guy. Don't say anything except the words, "I want to talk to my lawyer."

The cops will do and say almost anything to get you to talk: If you say NOTHING the odds of you getting out of this go WAY up.

Don't talk to cops.

DONT SAY SHIT get that lawyer first

Damn that suck if you tellin the truth, don't resist the popo at all come along quietly and don't say anything till you got a lawyer

Better call Saul, you fuck

You scratched her? She was slapping because you're a weak faggot and she knew you couldnt stop her.

A: posting this was stupid and you dun fucked up, they will find it.
B: Lawyer
C: "I feared for my life, she has done this before."

but he indeed did stop her,he also fucked her up quite nice

>#freeAnon

you just KNOW this slut took at least 5+ 'hurt' selfies before she picked this one - oy vey look at poor little me

I will stand with you user
It's obvious that the consequences would be different if the genders were reversed.
This is an absolutely fucked form of institutionalized sexism. Pray that your judge is not a feminist, or spend 5-10 years in the anus- hollowing niggerbox that is jail.
Godspeed.

Take pics of your own face to counter with

What's he name?

She posts 3 of them.

Should have just walked/run away. Feels weak, but not as weak as taking it in the ass in prison.

nudes before youre hauled off?

Shouldn't have roughed her up you cunt. Enjoy jail.

#JeSuisAnon

once my ex-wife was drunk and hitting me. I slapped the shit out of her, full handed across her face and head, just once, and knocked her down. She had a bruise for a week and told everyone I beat her. Several of my friends knew she had it coming. Nothing ever came of it though.

say you dont remember being with her last night if there are no witnesses

So it's ok for her to attack you , but your not allowed to defend your self.

This. Just walk away. Go home alone. Leave her be. You dun goofed now.

Fucking run user.

posts it on facebook... classic brat move.

you scratched your woman? like a bitch?

Are you hurt/ wounded? Show that to them. But it obviously doesn't effect you as much because penis.

Fuck her
>a bit
Such a chance you weren't going strong on her.
Btw, she did it before and you were scared for your Life.

Bruh, i have seen a small flat chested little loli girl slap the shit out of a Gym bro. His reaction was just "pathetic" and pushed her to the ground and left.

ugly ass ho bru

okayy... giving you the benfit of the doubt OP, assuming it went all down like you said - why give her those 'scratchy' looking injuries, especiually in the face - instead of just putting her in a choke hold or something. you must have known that 'damage to a womans face = outrage' & bad situation for the man

really expected her to just get over it?

seems ok, whats wrong?

...Scott?

Post nudes. You're going to jail anyway. Might as well make life hell for her. Perhaps if you're lucky, she might kill herself and you'll have one less defendant to worry about

yougonneedgreaterb8.jpg

tell us what's her name :O

Kek them tabs

dump

> tfw all it takes is you saying you pushed her in self defense for you to go to jail

are you retarded

indeed. yet, it's typical for the female psyche.

OP, what did she write with those pictures?

Meh here's one.

She has nice tits, the only reason I stayed with her so long.

Nice doesn't cut it.

Her tits are fucking glorious. You fucked up double. Enjoy jail while some beta fag walks away with her.

more nudes.... post facebook

she's gonna ruin your life... let's ruin hers

Wow that is one ugly bitch

Femanon here we can do what ever we want without consequence because we are women we can hit men as much as we want but if you even try stop us hitting you that counts as assault.

North america needs A culture change. Its so sad that Girls are always favored in this situation and how much feminazi the judge is, will choose how many years in prison you will spend.

men's lives are ruined for a Rape accusation, not even rape, just a fucking accusation. No proof, Word against word, Girl Always win.

I guess you checked your privelege and chose equality

save this shit for pedo new fags .. faggot

Fuck up bitch
Tits or gtfo

More. If she's going to take you down, drag her down with you. Make her life a living hell. Make it such that when future employers google her, the first thing that'll pop up are her nudes. You have nothing more to lose now.

s'aul good man

Judging by the hicky on her neck she's a classy broad anyways

thanks for that redundant information, every sane person on earth knows this

If even lay one finger on a women even if she has a gun you are sexist pig.

B8 so obvious lol

she looks high af on like crack or something.
her tits are nice though, in my opinion wouldve looked better if they were pierced. good riddance youll find someone better user you seem like good guy

Tell her to womyn up and walk it off. Her feminist pride will make her recant

OP are you a lil bitch or a female? cuz that just looks like she was in a scratch fight with some other cunt woman

where are ur brusies? got any?

Look. Lawyer up. Dont break or bend on that. Hell, have a bro bruise you up a pic. Snap pics of your injuries too. Do not post them. Keep it for court. Make sure any friends who know this bitch is crazy, testify for you. And ffs, break off contact.

good for you you lowlife scum

Like you would go to jail for that. Couple of scratch marks and slapping redness. Who would even bother the cops with that.

Cut off her tits, dissolve her body in lye. You can admire them forever, maybe even take them out of the formaldehyde to play with them once in a while

I dunno where tou live but ill put a bitch in jail in a hot minute. Make sure they are mad enough to leave marks, dont even touch em. Let them have a night in jail. They will never do it again. Tell the next girl i put the last one in jail, shits too easy
Its as easy as telling the cops i never touched her and sticking to your story.

All you sexist pigs need to learn that we women will take over the Earth because your pathetic and you have small cocks.

You ask her "how equity treating you now?"

Just an hero and live stream it for proof.

You will spend one night in police custody before seeing the judge in the morning. You will.see the judge and plead not guilty. If this is your first offense you will probably be released on your own recognizance. If not you'll get bail. Prob around 500-1000 $. He will also grant her an order of protection for you stay away and do not contact her. IN ANY WAY. this is the most that will come of it. You'll go back to court maybe once and a lawyer will make all this shit go away. Turn yourself in at 11 pm on a week day. Then you only have stay till 900 am to see the judge.

Finally an epic bread I can really get my teeth into, it's like old Sup Forums

fucking disgusting. teeth gap, ugly hair and tits kill urself op

You've obviously never been in a fight with a woman. Fuck off virginfag. BTW I'm not OP. Just a dude who went through similar shit last year.

Projecting this much cause your mad about your small cock
>kys

Damn... Women, learn to internet properly and link your posts

well, OP is no longer with us...

Dump her.

Hey user you should post this in /ant/

So, in summary
>consequences will never be the same

can you post her facebook?

OP here.

She says she's not calling cops or telling anyone how she got it. Or could be she's trying to make me text a confession. All I wrote was "OMG what are those pictures?" Anyway, I might be safe, we'll see.

post her facebook

Maybe op shouldn't date trailer trash

I'l hunt you down a rape you with my strap on. Me and the feminist guild will hunt all you sexist pigs down for the pegging of a life time and we won't stop pegging you until you lye there and listen to how are day was and you better listen good.

You realise you've just confessed to hundreds of people on here?

lost

screenshot?

Are you fucking stupid? Say nothing to anyone. Do not even acknowledge the situation. Pack your shit and move on from that toxic relationship. You are with a violent woman and doing sit that can ruin your life. Move on, cut contact, and stop doing stupid shit.

you call that a beating where's the timestamp faggot?

Yeah this is totally believable.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Hey, OP, what state are you from? Your gf looks like white trash and you beat her up then she put it on fb. Do you guys live in a trailer?

Nice tits tho.

40 keks

They will never be the same us feminists are forming strap on gangs of larger bodied women which are still beautiful by the way to roam the streets and rape any man they see because all we want is equality.

There is no way anything g posted here could be used against OP. It's retarded to even think that law enforcement would jump through that many hoops on an assault case.

I backtraced the pic, you all got trolled.

Her name is ellybish kayla she's a known fuck up social caster who gets abused and arrested on cam

Lol I bet she was rough housing with you and you just snapped and took it way too far. Little bitch.

More n00ds d00d, you're fucked either way since she'll find out you're sharing her nudes on a japanese image board. She'll sue the fuck out of you so at least let your Sup Forumsros have a good time before they put you in the slammer.