Is it ever okay to hit a girl?

Is it ever okay to hit a girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
youtube.com/watch?v=QF4I2mCofZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would hit that

In self defence yes, but no matter who you are fighting, if they are not getting up or taking a fighting stance, it's over.

And if you can avoid the fight, that decision is right.

It is not ok to hit anyone , fgt

I believe you mean, is it ever ok to hit a person? Get out of here with your cis het patriarchal views. Hit everyone equally.

It is never acceptable to hit another person except for self defence (or defence of others). But in that case the gender doesn't count.

yes, women can be fucking irritating sometimes

is nobody gonna comment on how that is Andy Biersack

it's okay at exactly the same point it's okay to hit a man.

if a man or woman physically attacks you, you have a right to hit back.

if you dont feel threatened at all, then you should be more gentle.

pretty easy stuff.

Kek'd hard because emo

Either way he's a fucking faggot.

Check'd
n
/thread

I told my wife I would never, ever, under any circumstances hit her FIRST.

So far I've only had to hit her once.

It's always ok if she is annoying. Take it from the wise words of Alpha Male Sean Connery:

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

if the bitch hits you like a man put her down like one

thats a guy

It counts in court

No, if you hit women and believe its ok to hit a woman there is something wrong with you, you should never EVER hit a woman, only try to restrain her. If she punches you in the jaw, you did something wrong and probably deserve it, just either walk away or try to talk to her from there.

It's as okay as you believe it to be.

that's a dude

Sure. For the same reasons it's sometimes right to hit a guy.

It depends on how much of a feminazi she is..

Legally no, women have the law and the sympathy of any jury on their side by default.

Morally, it depends on how equal you think genders are.

You're a fucking cuck faggot. If a girl hits me I deserved it? You're one of those white knight cunts that think women can do no wrong huh? If a woman hits someone bigger and stronger than her she should know its a bad idea. If a man smaller and weaker than you smacks you in the jaw will you take it like a bitch? But you take shit from dumb women who think they can do what they want because men like you tell them they are right to assault people. I bet you've been abused in every relationship you've ever been in, if you've ever been in one. Beta faggot.

Bond will always be Alpha

Beta Cuck end your life with a rusty blade you fucking weeb

if shes a hoe

Always

Nice mudshark sunglasses...

bait catching championship up in here.

hahaha what a complete second class citizen beta faggot

Yes. If you have sufficient witnesses, she makes initial contact, and does not respond to verbal commands. Beat that kitchen scrubber within an inch of her life.

You obviously let women smack you up and take it like a bitch, your opinion is irrelevant in anything

youtube.com/watch?v=QF4I2mCofZc

The only time it's ever OK to hit anyone is in self-defense.

Hope you like jail and having battery on your record for future employment.

Always. As long as it's on the face.

And i pray for the sweet release of death every night.

Should only really be in self defence, although tbh I think that if you're ok hitting a guy then it's fine to hit a girl too (basically I think it should be entirely equal).

So you don't use any form of wording that isn't in the dictionary? You're a dumb cunt. Go get stomped on by some girl you beta

OP pic isn't a girl. It's Andy Biersack from the Black Veil Brides.

yes

end it, now

is it ok to paid shill post, there are 3 like this right now

having fun cuck?

das rite

If she hits you first, or if shes a feminist

kek

its always ok to mind your own fucking business faggot
females are not citizens they are property|rights|respect them

kys nerd

This

If they square up, gender be damned, you sit their ass down. Once their ass is seated however the fight is over, noone likes a nigger that jumps on someone whilst they're defenceless on the ground

>You deserved that you got domestically abused by your woman, and you couldn't do anything back.
Wew cunt

It is okay to hit a PERSON if they deserve it. We should be talking about what qualifies as deserving.

>Is it ever okay to hit a man?
>yes → it’s okay to hit a woman in the same situations you would hit a man
>no → no

Basically, don’t hit or hold back based on gender. That’s it.

This is basically how to determine someone being a SJW. Since if you're an SJW you believe that women deserve special privileges that men don't deserve, like being able to hit the opposite gender.

>when she put carrot on yo sandwich

only if she's a shitskin