You literally can't refute this

you literally can't refute this

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-35231046
stateofthenation2012.com/?p=40184
patriotupdate.com/mass-murderers-democrats/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I could, simply by saying that I don't care if some people die, I just want access to guns.

Voila, refuted.

The place of the shooting was a gun free zone, obviously limiting gun laws won't change a thing.

We need immigration reform.

Guns aren't the problem. Minorities are.

Even the white shooters are the fault of minorities. The entire country is all for non-white males, and all against white males. Their rampages are reactions to your actions.

America doesn't have a gun problem. It has a liberal problem.

Yep

wew

reported for hate speach you sickening cunt

Maybe you would be ok with him running for President then since he was being investigated by the FBI

Correct, ban Muslims from buying guns.

/thread

And where are all the civil that carry guns? Why they didn't stop him?
Oh right, Murilard people os dumb as fuck. Gays deserved that killing spree, especially muricans
Sage btw. I am voting Trump bc the real problem is those fucking illegals.

Well user that is because the FBI and other governmental agencies have their hands tied by all the liberals.

Imagine if they had arrested him prior to the shooting.

No amount of evidence they put out would quell the rage of the SJWs for what they would call "discrimination and profiling".

>"military-grade"
no one in the military uses a semi automatic rifle

>"assault rifle"
i dont get this term, are there friendship rifles?

i realize im not winning any argument and that a lot of people say these are semantics but you can kill another human being with literally almost anything. you could kill 50 people with a potato gun built from plastic shit from a hardware store, you could make a pipe bomb and blow up more than 50 people. what will an "assault weapons" ban stop. what did it stop in the 90s? who will it prevent from getting a weapon? only someone who gives a shit about being a legal owner....

The only people that can commit crimes in America are white males. Didn't you get the latest SJW memo.

>minorities are
dude in germany the minorities are no minorities everywhere i go are turks and arabs
gunlaws, only permitted people can have guns.
>mfw no fucking twat shoots up our schools and gaybars

with better gun laws he wouldn't even be able to buy a gun to violate more gun restrictions (carrying a gun in a gun free zone)

This burn's me up voluntarily submitted myself to a psych ward once at a young age for a alcohol addiction but yet I can't own a firearm I live in pa how's thi's happen

Maybe they should ban bombs then since in France sand niggers used them to blow people up.

He was a fucking hero. Case dismissed.

hand guns 6371 of 12000

the mans was a security guard before he was deemed mentally unstable so he had the gun from before that

civilian gun laws have no power over this mans gun or access to a gun

Give it time sweetheart. The minority problem is inherent, guaranteed. Their nice and quiet when their proportions are small.

Last time I looked, not even 10% of Germany was non-white, non-German.

You'll see. Soon.

And now we all know why that attack happend lol

America is stupid again...

Top kek. I laugh every time I see this

>military grade

top kek

Banning murder didn't stop murder.
Banning murder with guns didn't stop gun murders.
What makes you think he won't break the law to get a gun, like the UK, Mexico, etc.?

He was asked questions.

Maybe they should just ban murder! Duh!!!!!

Gun restrictions totally worked in preventing dune coons from shooting up france multiple times right?

How does it feel to be so unbelievably stupider than everyone else ITT?

The Gun laws are fine the problem is the gun show loophole if they closed that most of the problem will be fixed. I have no clue why you can get a gun at a gun show and avoid all the safety checks but it is retarded.

/thread

Except he wouldnt have been able to purchase the guns legaly if we had tighter laws

Vote for Trump. Ban more Muslims. They are responsible for over 50% of mass murder deaths since 2001 in the US. Used planes, pressure cooker bombs, knives, box cutters, cars and guns to commit the crimes. It not the tool, it's the radical religion. Look at France today; 2 police officers knifed by a Muslim. Oh, and I hear London's Muslim mayor wants to ban sexy advertising. Get ready for head scarves next. Bunch of fucking idiots on Sup Forums. I hope most of you are just trolls.

it was like this all my life, non germans everywhere, still just one time in my life i saw and held a real weapon.
it wont change because we have politicians with at least 5 % brain in their heads.
could u please tell me from where u are?

This is supposed to be a fucking random board. There is nothing random here. Go back to Sup Forums

my second amendment rights triumph your feelings you fucking cuck

the fbi only works on movies, and you think reality is like movies.

I don't know. Tell us.

American=Racist

its your culture to be racist fgt

OP tried to put post where it belonged, but pic related

its not a loophole you retard

its called a private sale

the government can't tell me who I can sell my private property to

stfu.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-35231046

MODS MODS MODS

Your an idiot in order to get a gun your going to have to make underground connection have and have the near complete trust of a criminal since no one is going to risk a snich on the illegal sale of fire arms it is not a easy thing to do for anyone none the less a crazy guy trying to shoot up a nightclub

It wasn't a fucking assault rifle.
They don't know anything about guns, how they work, or their limitations so They have no fucking room to talk
Wow, It was that easy

>all evidence points to him being encouraged to commit this crime
>ignore it
>guns are the problem

Wake up, sheep. The wolves are getting hungry.

this has nothing to do with gunlaw i know situation gone worse but still no cucks schooting around

Berlin is like Babylon man...

>fbi failed
>gun background check failed

obviously we need law-abiding citizens to give up their guns, because it's obviously law-abiding citizens who randomly claim allegiance to ISIS and decide to shoot up gay clubs. you know, because they obey the law and all.

the problem is that people like this have access to guns

Shit didn't stop Breivik.
All those laws do is make self-defense impossible. It's not a coincidence even conservatives wanted gun control when the Black Panthers were around and using guns for self-defense against the shit they faced.

It is a loophole since gun sales are supposed to be restricted with criminal and metal health checks to avoid....well case and point this from happening and you should be allowed to sell your gun to anyone who meets those simple checks.

yes, he filled out a federal form 4473 and lied.

Reform is not the same as banning, you ignorant piece of shit.

which laws exactly did this guy obey?

CLEARLY LAWS DO NOT STOP MURDEROUS, HATEFUL THUGS. ONLY BULLETS DO YOU IGNORANT FOOL.

"We need guns to protect ourselves"
tell that to the 103 people that got shot

Hi, this isn't facebook. Go fuck yourself.

You didn't answer his question, though. How does it feel?

kek

He would have obtained one illegally then, which is almost as easy, and circumvents the law.

The law only stops people willing to obey it, it will not stop someone who has preplanned a mass murder.

>their nice and quite when their proportions are small
>their when their
>THEIR

Gun laws are fine. We just need to ban all muslims from entering the country

Ever notice how virtually every mass shooting in the US, for as long as can be recalled.. was a liberal?

The fuck I can't. I can beat it with 1 goddamn sentence op.
>we been giving nigga guns 4 200 years.
It's too late. How the fuck u gonna abduct 50 guns from each redneck. Me and everyone I know got guns berried even. Mines in 2 fucking junkyards. Good luck metal detecting my shit nigga.

"I will argue the semantics of what constitutes an assault rifle to ignore the reality that semi automatic weapons are too easy to obtain."

does this trigger you you little faggot?

It would be nice if people actually admitted to that, rather than making bullshit arguments

white people like to blame the minorities for ruining a country they've been running the entire time.
>mfw

I chuckle lightly when someone is this anal.

Their is a problem with you, user.

Agree
The dumbass demliblefties just spew shat they've heard.
They can't differentiate types of weapons, but proclaim their wisdom of MORE laws is an answer.
Hello demliblefties, criminals or terrorists will not abide to any of your new laws either.

>posting an image that proves firearms are the biggest killer to disprove firearms are the biggest killer

I see what you did there, user.

>their

Yeah, we can. An AR15 isn't an assault rifle. It's an "assault weapon", which is a meaningless term invented by the anti-gun lobby to purposefully confuse the issue. It's no different from, say, a Ruger Mini 14 except that it has a black plastic body and a pistol grip.

It's idiots like you, who have no idea what they're talking about, that will rob the rest of us of our rights.

Well, if there's a lot of them it's not really minorities anymore

YOU'RE BOTH WRONG

This isn't all muslims, but it is a very specific sub-set of them. Sunni Wahhabist muslims are responsible for literally every one of these attacks. They are the problem and that's what we should be focusing on.

yeah but he also bought it illegally
no matter how many gun restrictions we have in place, I could buy a gun and then go sell it to someone who is crazy

for you

"I will disguise an incredibly complicated action as a pedantic platitude to sound superior on the internet."

Which isnt what they want to ban. They want to ban big scary salt rifles.

Considering that the shooter in question has been investigated for terrorist connections before, it's not at all hard to imagine that he had a connection willing to get him a gun.

If the fucking gangs can get ahold of ak-47s, this guy can get ahold of whatever it was he used.

orlando shooting was a false flag
stateofthenation2012.com/?p=40184
prove me wrong
protip: you cant
>inb4 tinfoil hat

Fucking genius, man. Now what?

Are you an operator or an advisor?

Your an idiot in order to get a gun your going to have to make underground connection have and have the near complete trust of a criminal since no one is going to risk a snich on the illegal sale of fire arms it is not a easy thing to do for anyone none the less a crazy guy trying to shoot up a nightclub

Domestic abuse equals no pass NICS. Somebody isn't telling the truth. Imagine that

Hell no. I love guns and own several. You're an idiot if you think we don't need to reform the laws around firearms though.

how about laws that involve a psychologic test and shooting training and shit like that

Guns aren't 100% banned in the EU either, are they? You just have to go through a more complex screening process and the permits are super hard to get (or so it's been explained to me).

>they still have access to guns
>and they STILL dont have thousands of people die from gun related incidents every year

It was a semi auto civillian rifle. Just cuz it was black and not wood means its dangerous?

Look at the common denominator of over 50% of the mass murders in the US this century. All committed by Muslims.

Ya don't get it???
Killers, criminals, terrorists are not gonna oblige and start following any of your dream additional laws.
Gun-free zone laws was one of your mentality liberal ideas that would fix everything.

exactly

-not military grade
-not high capacity magazine
-he was a security worker whose job involved working with guns
I'm anti gun, but until there is a viable scheme proposed for the US I'm against libfags wanting us to hold hands and sing songs

WW2 was a false flag.
Prove me wrong.
Protip: you can't.

yeah i read from super biased conservative news outlets too. such a great time.
patriotupdate.com/mass-murderers-democrats/

My point is that it is not an easy thing to do for a lone gunman to do. Though i do agree a large body of people will have more luck

I do not agree with nor do I comply with gun free zones. It has been proven time after time that they do not work. The only thing gun free zones do is keep law abiding citizens from defending themselves in these areas. Better to be judied by twelve than carried by six.