Sup Forums I'm seriously freaking out... Bumps on my anus...

Sup Forums I'm seriously freaking out... Bumps on my anus. Whenever I shower about 3-5 hours later my ass is covered in sweat. If slide my finger between my ass cheeks then sniff it it'll smell like shit (even if I haven't taken a shit since before I showered). Worst part is other people seem to be able to smell it too, they always ask me if I passed gas. I told the doctor and they said "meh prbbly hamroidz" not giving a fuck. They gave me some cream and pills and said they should be gone in a month. Two months later I'm still stuck with this problem. If there are any medfags out there tell me about it.

Bump

Your ass smells like shit?

Call the fucking cops

you have aids, ripperoni mang

That's 100% hemeroids.
The smell you're getting was at the start when the hemerroid was "pushing the skin out of your arse".

Either that or literal Anal cancer.

Does everyone else have that where your finger would smell that way if you stuck it between your ass cheeks (even if you haven't taken a shit).

Yeah I'm pretty worried about that. Doctors won't even take a look, they just give me cream and send me on my way. I've been eating less and sleeping more recently, a lot less energized.

I think I'm just not active enough. Maybe I should start running.

It's your fucking asshole you moron

Listen, I'm a pretty self conscious invert. I don't talk about grotesque things much but I talk about my cock a lot.

Are you serious? Does everyone's ass smell like shit?

I have roids and its living hell

>Whenever I shower about 3-5 hours later my ass is covered in sweat
Are you fat? Did you not have that before?

You are the dumbest fucking autist to have ever graced this website congratulations faggot kill yourself

No I didn't have it before. I'm not fat but I'm definitely out of shape and sweat a lot.

between your ass cheeks? might smell of sweat. If you stuck it in your actual asshole, it will more than likely smell even slightly of shit, despite how clean it might be. if you run your fingers through your cheeks/buttcrack and it smells of shit, you gotta learn to clean wayyy better user. That, or ask a doctor why your whole ass smells of shit.

Have the same problem, and I always have some toilet paper between my ass cheeks. It helps against sweat and smell.

But it's embarassing when you forget about it and have sex or something

Thanks man, I'm fucking retarded. Do I give a fuck? No, I'm too retarded to give a fuck. But I just need answers.

Well I don't stick it in the asshole but it smells like shit. I clean well, I scrub between the cheeks with soap and water.

Doctors SHOULD take a look at least what the fuck. You're a lying cunt go to a doctor.

Oh my fuck... I've tried that shit but I could never tell if it was working or not so I stopped. Glad I'm not the only who tried that.

ITT: retarded faggot can't figure out why his ass smells like an ass

I'VE BEEN TO THE DOCTOR. They said to describe it when I did they prescribed some cream and stool softeners.

Pilonidal Sinus

Thank me later and good luck

Autistic man here with same problem. Here is the solution.

Eat lots of pineapples and bananas, so when you fart it smells like skittles.

Check em

Hey look I'm op

Why did my ass smell like ass guize?

I've been eating lots of bananas, apples and various vegetables.
I'll look it up.
It's not just ass it seems like a pungent smell that others notice too. Kind of like a fart.

Sharpie in pooper!

This is a good thread op thanks for posting!

bump