So, Sup Forums, what's the most retarded thing you've done today?

So, Sup Forums, what's the most retarded thing you've done today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1rrMeRdu8zc
youtube.com/watch?v=xHZ7BFBoYCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reply to this thread.

Reply to this guy

Reply to this guy

>pokes my nose
>side of the eye gets itchy
>accidently pokes myself in the eye with the same finger

>Reply to this guy
Reply to this guy

Reply to this guy

>green Reply to this guy

Ok

watched this nigger's video youtube.com/watch?v=1rrMeRdu8zc

>start jerking off in bed
>about to cum so i go to the bathroom
>penis really hard
>it's pointed towards my shirt
>focus too much on the hot vid
>cum on my shirt

I have literally not been out of bed today.

It is 5:44pm overhere, got up at 10am.

I have been living like this for weeks.

Why even live, Sup Forums?

EU bro, where u from.

Woke up at 11 am, watched anime till 6 pm

Amsterdam, Netherlands. You?

Life is such an excercise in repetition. I don't know what to do anymore. All's empty.

Ga godverdomme naar de sportschool luie user.

without a doubt the most retarded thing I've done today is respond to this faggoty post

Ben niet dik. Supersaai, sportschool. What's the point.

>ben niet dik
>supersaai

dus? Je bent teminste bezig om je zelf te verbeteren, en het is een goeie depressie-killer.

misschien helpt dit wel: youtube.com/watch?v=xHZ7BFBoYCQ

don't know if it's retarded but:
>taking a shit
>cat walks into bathroom
>starts gagging
>runs out of bathroom
>throws up
I warned her not to come in

Went to work

Didn't read at least one chapter for a test I have tomorrow.

Goed punt, maar misschien moet ik gewoon elke dag een stukje gaan hardlopen. Dank iig. voor het meedenken.

Idem, dank Sup Forumsroeder.

Woke up

>ex messages me
>vent all the feelings i kept building up for the past 6 months to her cause drunk

ggwp, there go my chances of getting her back

lived

Took monoatomic gold and tried do do telepathy with the world around me. It didn't work.

>hardlopen

begin gewoon met fucking gewichten, je bent toch geen kanker cardio pussy?

>train hard
>eet goed

dan krijg je resulaten, Maar je moet het zelf weten.

Sounds like the smartest thing you've done in 6 months. Good riddance, move along

Waking up

Hoe betaal je uberhaupt zo'n leven?

Breathing

bad deadlift form but i hit a 1rm max

go back tomorrow try again

You broke up for a reason user
Why would you ever think its a good idea to get back together

pack me one

Attempted to educate family on how "Vitiman B17" does not infact cure cancer.

The reason was literally me being a druggy faggot. we met in therapy and all i would talk about was how i was looking forward to getting high again as soon as im done with therapy.

Now that I'm clean and left all that shit behind me, which left me pretty much friendless, I see how retarded that was. I guess I deserve it for making stupid life decisions but still, shit sucks.

Felt sad because im not with my ex

Addict
>Put all that shit behind me
>Still getting drunk

Literally sat in a washroom stall for 45 minutes browsing /b in the college library because I have no friends.

Yeah i know having feelings for your ex sucks but you just gotta not think about her man
Thats what i did

Me too, user.

>be late for class >don't notice what class I'm in >stay there the whole fucking time not realizing that this was the wrong class >when I finally notice, I get up and run towards the door >I fucking trip >thank god this was the last class

You have a point here man, I guess after all I really just replaced one addiction with another marginally less harmful one. fuck my life man.

I'm trying man, I'm really trying, but everything reminds me of her. and now she texted me being like "I still care about you , don't kill yourself". I mean what do I even do? By now she knows I'm a pathetic cunt so I'm probably not going to be very succesful convincing her to get back with me and forgetting her isn't that easy, as we did many things together during a defining period of my life, so I associate many things with her. Such is how the brain works and it sucks a lot mate. Appreciate the advice though i guess

This post was the most retarded thing you'll do all day. >inb4 reply chain >inb4 samefagging

Suck a black dick in the street...without condom

um...r-rolling, I guess?

I took a bath

Ik ben al vrij buff, bro, geen grap. Eet al kankerveel eiwit, maar vind de gym gewoon kut.

opening Sup Forums

Going on Sup Forums

je liegt kkr jood je denkt dat je goed trained maar dat is niet zo jood

Gast, ik weet precies wat ik doe, ik vermoed ook een jaar of tien ouder dan jij te zijn.