How is the media in your country dealing with the recent shooting in Orlando when Omar killed 50 people?

How is the media in your country dealing with the recent shooting in Orlando when Omar killed 50 people?

Sweden: "He was mentally unstable, ISIS and Islam is not the same thing, Islam had nothing to do with this attack whatsoever"

Also the social media in Sweden is completely retarded and already started to apologize to "minorities"
This country is doomed, as fuck.

I have a message for you liberal faggots out there, - You are just as bad as this terrorist, you are a bunch of traitors and you will be shamed in the future. Your children will not thank you for "building a better future".
Noone likes you, stop trying to be "the most good" person in the room all the time. Do us all a favour and jump infront of a train.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Zc996Kd7i4
rojakpot.com/islamic-rage-boy-not-mossad-agent
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh goodness no; I'll be shamed? oh heavens to betsy no! I don't want to be shamed oooooh gosh

There's a different between being liberal and being an idiot or SJW. I'm definitely liberal, left wing etc., but I don't agree with the apologism towards Islam and religion in general, and I believe it's more of a loud minority of liberals who do.
Still, there is a difference between IS and Islam, and there is a difference between critizising Islam and saying "fucking mudslimes are ruining everything".

Fucking sand niggers ruin everything

>"the most good"
I'm so done with you illiterate idiots.

USA: you're racist of you disagree with us! Work place violence! He may have been gay! 911 call was racist! CAIR IS HERE FOR YOU!

Amidst the tsunamis of anti-gay, anti-muslim, anti-gun screaming faggots, I'm thinking of 50 families that will never be the same. Everyone is so cause oriented that we're forgetting that. If the media could, they would turn the corpses into marionettes and give them a bullshit one sided interview. 50 citizens lost their lives. That is the real story.

I'm from Turkey, where people are mostly muslim, and I can confirm that muslims are assholes and ISIS and Islam are almost the same thing.

sweden sux, +1. Just waiting for ISIS to drop a major quad here so im out.

you're not taking a stand against it.
think you will be spared?
think again.

who says they are not doing just that.

No all of Islam is garbage

Dancing corpses around with political slogans stapled to them? Figuratively, they are.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Zc996Kd7i4

Sorry, english is not my first language.

Excuse me all mighty sir.

In Poland they state that IS confirmed being related to that but "investigators are not sure he was related to IS" saying that he was also supporting Al-Kaida-related front which opposes IS.

Oh and they started saying he might have been gay himself

Islam.

IS

Islamic State

>has nothing to with islam

>not really famous german rapper

Islam is just as worse as any other religion.

Same here in Germany.
+ The same sentences as always
>has nothing to do with islam

Because it's easy to say, "I hate all x because y did this that or another.". It takes intelligence to analyze the individual, the circumstances surrounding their actions, and the distilling the factors that have brought the individual to an exceptional breaking point.

But, you know, the former is par for the course for white America. Reality goes beyond race and labels. What needs to be broken down and remade anew is the culture. Tenets always have the ability to warp the common cattle into madmen and lunatics in every civilization.

So unless you can actually do that, shut the fuck up, because all of these threads are and forever will be, inconsequential.

Goatfucker detected

Trips of truth!

This guy gets it.
You don't hear anything from muslims because they keep it to themselves. Extremists like al qaeda or IS are the type of people that will most certainly grab your attention because that's what they seek. That's why they go on media with executions and the such.
You don't see real muslims on media because they don't do anything worth the attention.

And so they claim. It doesn't say anywhere in Islam that it's ok to kill. IS are either liars, or just absolute retards.

This isn't true though. Islam didn't have a reformation like christianity, so it's still vastly the same medieval religion it was when it was founded. For people following Islam it's still not just a religion, but a way of life. There's not a single part of a muslim's life that Islam isn't present in. Predominantly islamic countries still have beheadings, punish homosexuality by stoning or prison, stone women who have been raped, and cut off the hands of thieves.
You can be a christian AND be a doctor, a football player, a musician, a libcuck, a nazi, a paraglider or a weeaboo. You can be a christian AND define your personality with something unrelated to christianity, but if you're a muslim that suddenly says everything there's to know about you. Islam defines every single part of your life.
Also 35% of muslims openly state, that while they wouldn't necessarily carry out acts of terrorism themselves they agree with what's ISIS is doing, and they think it's a good thing the organization exists.

Since you're from Germany, tell me Hans are you guys really that happy to take in so many refugees or is that all just a political ruse?

The media in Sweden is atleast unbiased. Why you complaining?

Australia's the same "It's not Islam, its ISIS!" "We will stand in solidarity with our Muslim citizens"... Fucking useless government over here. We need to elect a Trump.

The extremist muslims have their intentions written on their sleeves. The moderates are a much more dangerous and sly enemy. Islam is a cancer on this world and the moderates are the secret driving force behind it.

We already forgot. The day it happened there was some media coverage that some fagots got killed by mudslim, but everyone already forgot. Only countries that defend mudslimes still care.

I never disagreed, I actually agree wholeheartedly. Islam is evil because they claim to be the final religion.

Because they have to repeat their lies that "it was not related to religion" over and over until it becomes truth.

[spoiler]but it won't[/spoiler]

>race and labels
Except being a muslim has nothing to do with race. If youre a muslim it's your decision to be a part of a religion that beheads people for being gay in 2016, and stones women to death for not wearing muh terrorism masks.
>inb4 hurr durr not all muslims do this
This is literally the law in places with 80% and upward of people following islam.

Bull fucking shit you fucking retard.

The Qaran has several passages that encourage violent conversion and the death of non believers.

why would Isis attack Sweden? If you look on a map you will see that Sweden is nowhere Syria, Iraw or even the middle east. Furthermore, if you pay attention to international politics, Sweden is not airstriking Isis or is in any other way attacking Isis soil or interests.

I suppose, they could strike Sweden to cause terror, but again, who would even care? It is better and more headline grabbing to attack larger nations. I know that swedes themselves believe that they are a major world power and everyone in the world loves and cares about it but in reality Sweden is about as important on the international scene as Laos.

>getting this flustered on Sup Forums

Don't be angry just because Mohammad stole your woman, cuck. They don't mind taking brown cock. :^)

Jokes on you goatfucker, I've never had a gf

I wish them a happy beheading after 6 years of being part of a harem with 12 goats and a toddler

My country is not disclosing the fact that there were 3 shooter, only one of which was killed. Other 2 still in the loose

>not Hans
Well, we just follow our law. There is no chance you can do something against the right of humans to find a safe place in germany.
At least Germany stand up for that right and have to balls to help those who need help. I dont see many other countries around.
The problem is that a lot of people think germany is the best place in the world. They are taking any chance to come here. With lies that every refugee get a mercedes or at least a bmw, a house and and a well payed job.

As I said, tenets always have the ability to warp the common cattle into madmen and lunatics in every civilization. Take a history lesson on Christianity, and realize that the likes of ISIS and Islamic State are the same story wearing a different mask. The culture must be changed.

Kek - shit tier bait from a pedophile worshipping pussy.

Go blow yourself up

>lies
Isn't that when someone says something that isn't true? Them getting a bmw/mercedes and a house is 100% true. I'm not sure about the job, I suppose they could get that too, but why would they when your taxes pay for their state benefits that are higher than your salary.

No, they really aren't the same.

By that blindness you make yourself a disservice, and I'm sure you're aware of that. Yes, it's good to help people in need, but with your cuckd system you guys are allowing terrorists into your country. You'd like to oppose? Well
>new year at koln

Besides, all those people who truly seek refuge from war will stay in Turkey or other countries close to their country of origin that is not at war. Most people who come to Germany are just those who want, as you said, a free bmw and a house. And kill infidels

All our watchdog tells is that he was a homoclubber, too. Finland.

everyone knows mohammad (piss be upon him) would rather fuck a child. Also you didnt piss upon him after writing his name, so troll detected. not real mudslime

Didn't know that! t. Finland again

Quran
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)" (Translation is from the Noble Quran) The verse prior to this (190) refers to "fighting for the cause of Allah those who fight you" leading some to believe that the entire passage refers to a defensive war in which Muslims are defending their homes and families. The historical context of this passage is not defensive warfare, however, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were notunder attack by their Meccan adversaries. In fact, the verses urge offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did). Verse 190 thus means to fight those who offer resistance to Allah's rule (ie. Muslim conquest). The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is disingenuous (the actual Arabic words for persecution - "idtihad" - and oppression - a variation of "z-l-m" - do not appear in the verse). The word used instead, "fitna", can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation. This is certainly what is meant in this context since the violence is explicitly commissioned "until religion is for Allah" - ie. unbelievers desist in their unbelief.

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

There's so many more passages that wouldn't fit because the comment is too long. The prophet Muhammad was a murderer, pedophile, and war monger. If it walks like a duck...

If you think this is the same as the crusades you really need to take a history lesson. Christians never wanted to convert every living person on the planet. Also if islam is at the point where christianity was more than 600 years ago, than that sounds like a culture that has no place in the modern world whatsoever. The culture must be changed yes, but it will not be changed by tolerance.

>shit-tier bait
>responds to him with 2 other anons

it's time to stop posting, newfriend.

>giving everyone a good ol' fashioned story tellin.
thanks for the history and explanation. doesnt make a difference. it has boiled down to them or us, and many in the U.S EVEN NOW want us to keep bringing in muslim immigrants despite the odds of them turning on our kindness.

I'm from India and I can confirm that muslims support terrorists and want to dominate the world with Sharia.

While I agree with that, do you really want to perpetuate a cycle of hate, death, and vengeance that has been going on since the dawn of man? The smart thing to do would be to find the ways to break it once and for all.

kiitos herra

t. tomppa

lol "no one likes you"
except, you know, the millions of other liberals

Extreme islam:
Murder in the name of islam

Moderate islam:
-allow wife beating
-force women to cover up
-relegate women as subhuman status
-family honor killings
-child marriages, complete with child rape
-charging rape victims with crimes
-majority belief in death for apostasy

Ultralib faggots:
"It's just a few extremists that are a problem, not islam!"

The government doesn't want that though. They do everything in their power to ensure the cycle continues.

>Got nothing to say
>MUH newfag

Must be retarded.

Muslim confirmed. Only thing you're good at is blowing yourself up and paedophilia.

>telling me stuff that happens in my country.
Wanna know something? We have muslims in our country since the 60s. Not the "well educated, moderate muslim who likes to smoke weed" no... they were fucking uneducated and just came here because we had a lot of jobs here. 55 years later, i dont see many muslim terror attacks in germany, you?
Do you think we germans are dumb as fuck?
>hurr durr, all refugees are friendly people
It could be possible that some of the so-called refugees are terrorists and that's why we(the police, secret services...) have investigation on them. It's known that the police arrested people who tried to make terrorist attacks.

In France we had another goatfucker who killed a cop and his wife so media are talking about this now.

With the average person's reading comprehension skills, every time this discussion (if it can even be called that) happens, things are taken way out of proportion, and the keyboard warriors 'fighting radicalism' become radicals themselves. Sage goes in all fields.

>i dont see many muslim terror attacks in germany
I would argue that "many" in this case equals "any", but you don't seem to agree. Also I hope you won't see many more of those, since I wouldn't like anyone to get killed like that.
>Do you think we germans are dumb as fuck?
Yes.
>we(the police, secret services...)
deutsche fbi confirmed

i dont care about hate. you will have hate no matter how big a muzzle everyone has to wear. good behavior should be treated as normal. bad behavior should most definately be talked about, recognized, discouraged, and dealt with, same way you treat your child. any hard feelings can grow to understanding, and even respect. many of us are turning into lawyers trying to make everything a legal matter, and that is the poison that kills us.

shamed because your efforts were found to be counter-productive and detrimental to the well being of the populace.

shamed because your opinions and actions were favorable to the slimiest members of society; veiled as "sensitive and tolerant"" but really selfish and vain as your directives were to boost your own image. you failed to recognize evil or you were actually evil.

>>this

Kek

this

oh dear god

When entire countries start virtue signaling, we've got a problem.

rojakpot.com/islamic-rage-boy-not-mossad-agent

blown the fuck out

Labeling retards and sjw dumbasses 'liberals' just identifies you as a retard from the get go.

Your emotionally charged post doesnt help either. And I agree with your basic idea here - but you just arent that smart. Which explains why youre posting political/social stuff on Sup Forums.

>implying liberals aren't just very-good real-world trolls

> It doesn't say anywhere in Islam that it's ok to kill.
AHAHAHAHA!

We don't need you to confirm that. We can read the Quran. We know what Mohammad said to do, and then did, and it hasn't stopped since.

Hmmm... Some kind of final solution to the Muslim problem? Now you're talking my language.

>Extreme islam:
You misspelled Orthodox.
Common mistake.

Even Satan wants to exterminate the goat fuckers

My sister is trying to date mudslimes it makes me sad

Trips determines my holy war.

america: gun control is the problem not islam. our police shouldnt have a way of combating these kinds of shootings.

Buy her a gorget for a present.

FUCK SAND NIGGERS

Should we post the Christian version of this list?

That would be a lengthy post indeed.

Kek

Why not?

American here, our media is trying to pull that shit now. I won't even go into how many times I've heard "toxic masculinity" in the last 24 hrs.

Christianity had major reformations, Islam has never and will never. It's against the word of god for Islam to have a reformation.

There pretty much isn't one. Even the worst christians don't compare to reletively moderate muslims. You don't see Christians praising Omar Matine. Well....other than Westboro Baptist.

Trips don't lie

I don'tthink that's true, please cite your sources.

wow it must not be the same guy and not a mossad agent!!
the jewish owned website says so,
but face recognition software disputes that its not the same guy because it say they are the same guy.
also same teeth so.......

does this make u angry?