I've had a gf for 6 years but there's a cute twink who desperately wants to choke on my dick and get facefucked by me...

I've had a gf for 6 years but there's a cute twink who desperately wants to choke on my dick and get facefucked by me. I wanna do it but the thought of std's freak me out plus I want to be a good boyfriend. I also want to get off tho. What do?

Pic related my dick

I don't care fag just wanted to say I'd suck that delicious looking dick you faggot

tell your gf your fantasies
if she is retracted then its a doomed relationship anyway cause you sound gay or your woman isnt giving you enough.

Fucking faggot.

fuck his face, he has no std's

use a condom.
it's not that hard.

I have and she's not really receptive to the idea.

bring ur gf
>im sure she'd love to watch u face fuck a beta guy
>it just makes you seem more alpha

Hey OP

This guy is correct.

You're clearly bi, so just be honest with your gf. If she's totally resistant, than this would have probably come up way more passively later, so it gives you the chance to deal with those feelings head-on.

You may want to look into some polyamory/open relationship books too, if you're curious about that sort of thing in general

Either be happy with your girlfriend or embrace your homosexuality and start hanging out in Orlando.

but why cant you just face fuck her? is it not enough? what is the difference? Do either of you want to do anal?

If it were me and a gf of 6 fucking years its now or never to decide whether to split and stay.
What if you wank more often so you dont feel as much pressure to do other sexual acts?

Gosh darn it. I wish I was that fucking twink. That's some delicious dick, OP. By the way, check my dubs.

I know that sounds most logical. Man I'm just a shitty person tbh...

Thanks baby

You can come facefuck me, I don't have STDs.

Got moar? By the way, so fucking sad I never get any dubs. m00t is against me, it seems.

You in 510?

Ill suck it faggot

I would suck your big cock for hours

Don't feel bad about having feelings, bro. You'll have them whether you want to or not, so you may as well accept that.

Close, 831

Fuck your gf's face. They both have a mouth and you've been with her for 6 years, it'd be a shame to give all that up for some random guy.

If you were wanting to suck his dick or have him fuck your ass, then there's not really anything your gf can do for that.

Post more pics of your dick fag, we need to see that big dick cuming

Damn I like the attention. Here's an old pic before I shaved. Any of you from the bay area? I love to flirt

Ive been sexually active and bisexual for a while now, never committing. But ive seen older men and women both not satisified in their sex lifes.
My best bet for why is cause they didnt open up enough in their earlier years. it has to be done sooner than later.

Don't have any of me cumming but in this one I'm close

Like i said, if youre ever in 831 stop by :P

Good advice. I'll definitely talk to my gf

Mm sadly no, or id give you one hell of a time.

thats a small dick

Fuck, I will suck and ride that cock all day erry day

Come get me

Thank you for your input friend I'll work on it

You got a nice veiny cock. I wanna feel every ridge thrust in and out me. Why you making that faggot wait for it just dump your girl and be a fag op. What has she ever done for you?

DICK WITH TIMESTAMP PLS OP

Nah

Lol

Welp, op here. I'm on my way to use the faggot

FAKE AND GAY
kill yourself fagget

Will do man cuz I'm a piece of shit

pics of the twink? we have to know what we're dealing with here.

rolling for that

Keep the thread alive I'll try to sneak a pic. About to walk in his place

will do op.

Bumping for op.

Where's op?

Sorry couldn't sneak a pic best I got is this

Honestly it was not worth it I regret it already