Hey Sup Forums Femanon here we are forming a group of feminists with strap ons to roam the streets in gangs to find and...

Hey Sup Forums Femanon here we are forming a group of feminists with strap ons to roam the streets in gangs to find and pin down men to rape them and make them squirm like the cis pig scum they are if you resist been pinned down by us you are guilty of rape because we are women and we shouldn't have to face consequences for anything infact our victims should face consequences for us. #pegging4equality

Consequences will never be the same.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3csKRWvcu_k
goo.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know you are a troll.

A real feminist wouldn't say that out loud.

You listen to me you cis scum I will peg the shit out of you and you'll end up in jail for assaulting me.

>A real feminist wouldn't say that out loud.

They won't admit their real plans.

Jokes on you, that's my fetish.

We will make sure you are pegged by a large women #healthyatanysize

Haha, ikr i pray this happens to me.

DON'T MAKE US ANGRY

Well sit on your faces

that's the goal

OP here we should spread this on Twitter

Can you please tell me where the first uhh protest? will be..I mean for science reasons.

try it, I dare you

ooooh, yes! i bet you would kick me in the balls, too.

at least theyre hot

We will start patroling every city in the world with special groups of feminists called ,''The Strap On Police''. Any man caught walking in public will be pegged to death by fat women upon sighting.

God please yes rape me

Everything was sounded good until you said fat...you will have more men outside if you get woman like in the OP's picture to walk around. Just saying.

We will make you sorry. You will be squished to death by our fat roles which are still healthy fat roles by the way.

God, this would be amazing. Imagine the beatings we could toss, Sup Forumsros. Imagine the glory of curb stomping sluts who thought they were hard. Pumping our privileged seed into their unconscious holes.

Gods, why can this actually be a thing.

BOW DOWN TO YOUR LEADER

Jabba the Dyke

feminists...

dumb cunts that obey crazy cunts

I too play airsoft.

Topkek

Sounds like a stressful job, do you have a Union? Maternity leave and such?

Feminism is cancer. But this is kinda hot Kek

user's ready for war

>Femanon here

why is everything about vaginas but instead they show tits? why dont they go bottomless?

you do realize many of us would actually enjoy that right?

Is that fridge where you keep your beer?

All the jobs for the strap on police will be funded by tax payers we are simply asking for $300,000,000 a year from the government to fund it. If we don't get the funds it will only prove the patriarchy exists.

Trollmeiser.

DO it! I'm sure If this actually happened feminism would be on its fucking downfall after. Hope you really are this fucking autistic

If you don't pay us money for hurting you then you are sexist.

Sounds hot, I love pegging

Ok now I believe you xD

You realize I deliberately made this obvious as fuck right ?

I actually wouldn't be too against this.
I get an excuse to punch to death a few of them because I'm being assaulted with no real ramifications, and then I get to get pegged when they bog me down with sheer numbers.

We are prepared for men that might enjoy it so we have special fat women with broomsticks to shove up your asses to make sure it is not pleasant and we will force you to ask us questions about how are day has been.

Honestly I'll give you my address and you can start at my house if you promise to twist my nipples while you fuck me

Unfortunately I've never found any of such a special woman /waifu/ who would fuck the shit out of my ass. :(

Why not the peg patrol? I like that better.

> as usual underestimating what men are capable of enjoying

OP here this needs to be a legit rumor on Twitter

Extreme Feminists form strap on gangs to rape men

#rapemen4equality

>Any man caught walking in public will be pegged to death by fat women upon sighting.
>fat women
kek even feminist think fat women are disgusting

sounds like you might get shot. you should stay in the cities where the easy victims are.

It shouldn't be pleasant, yep that sound cool coz anything else is b0ring.

Then we will make sure the broom has extra splinters on it NO LUBE EITHER

Please, my cock can only get so hard.

Yeah but you could use a sword or something like that. One time fun, but who cares, put a fuckin sword in my ass and make my real inner being happy.

my ass i can hide. my dick, not so much

Bring it on bitch

Femanon here we have captured one of your cis scum leaders ''Sargon Of Akkad'' we find him guilty of the crimes of using logic and reasoning against us. He will be squished to death by one of our largest most healthy women.

Death by Triggerlypuff

Hahaha looks like fun

>feminism
>because fuck logic

Good luck, one slap to the face and you'll run off scared.

Dude go easy okay my mom committed suicide today i'm pretty pissed off at the minute you DO NOT want to fuck with me right now man i swear i'm so mad i could just burst out of your fucking screen and choke you right now i swear to god man just go to another board or something you want nothing to do with me right now

We women have to suffer because you patriarchy scum built houses with thin walls. We demand thicker walls be payed for by men so this doesn't happen to innocent femanons.

Dead people can't testify, ma'am.

Please someone do this for real. This could ruin the "muh tolerance" image normies have of feminism forever.

Where will you be doing this? I would like to join!

Nice one pretending to be me , you cannot impersinate us feminists that counts as rape.

You can help by spreading this on Twitter

We are the ''Strap On Police''

#rapeallmen4equality

We will be starting another campaign to help out women who can't pay their heating bills. We will be organising group huddles in parks to huddle together for warmth and to tell each other how beautiful are fat rolls are.

1) Put on a shirt. No child should see that.
2) Not all men are rapists you stupid cunt.
3) Fuck off Feminazi.

No, I would like to join your group. I'm not going to just get out there bitch! Give me info for fuck sake. I want to support feminism and I want to peg patriarch in their fucking ass hole! We have been raped to long, unheard, shamed, and mocked. It's time to stand up! I want to be a part of the first group! I can't just run into the streets with a fucking strap on and expect to run into another feminist! We need numbers! Where the hell is the first launch going? Where will you be? I want to join your group specifically!

1.All men are rapists
2.Children should be allowed to see the female form because it is beautiful unlike the male form
3.The acussation is the proof

Then we must rally the rest of our feminists on Tumblr to help our cause.

Please do, that's my fetish.

I hope you actually do this

False.
1) Just because you got raped by a gang of black thugs, doesn't mean all men are rapists. Take your hate out on criminals. Not innocent men who never raped a day in their lives you stupid cunt.

2) Children should not be allowed to see the female form because the female form is still considered sexual to straight males who want to see topless males. So again, keep your shirt on or face the consequences of being arrested for public nudity/indecent exposure.

3) False. Accusation isn't proof. Evidence is.

What a great night this will be. Bunch of tits out lesbians holding me down and giving me nothing but pleasure. i assume you'll cry after but I won't stay around to listen or give a fuck as your nothing but living sex toys.

Did I fucking misspell something you flabby cunt??? I am a true feminist and a proud one. Of course I'm already spreading the word on Tumblr and Reddit... but for fucks sake, I still can't just hit the streets! I want to join your group you whore. Tell me where the group of girls will be. I want dedicated women, REAL WOMEN that are as passionate as you. So give me a place and I can go. Otherwise all of us are just wasting our time because it won't be organized and we'll just go to jail right away for running around naked in public! So I'm going to ask again and I expect an answer so that I won't have to believe that you are just some stupid cunt that can't even wipe her own fat fucking ass! WHERE IS THE LAUNCH PARTY GOING TO BE?

We are women so consequences do not apply to us and we do not have to use logic to justify anything we do. Logic is sexist.

vz.58? Not bad

youtube.com/watch?v=3csKRWvcu_k

I as a man think:

1. All men are Transrapids (yes rapid)
2. Children overpopulate the world already.
3. I have accumulator's on my roof.

goo.
gl/57LLlQ

sooooo if all i do is rape

if i find your little girl her holes will be so loose when i'm done when them

if we do nothing but rape women we might as rape kids as well

i meen we get away with it ALLLLLLLLL THE TIME am i right guys

YOU answer me you fucking cunt!

That sounds creepy dude. With love by a man ;)

That is no OP I am Op he is a creepy Pedo

id love it if that bitch raped me with a strap on. smother me with your fat folds too.

that was the point nice to see you got it

can you use your brain

not once did anyone say i was OP

For anyman that enjoys even the fat women we have a horse to rape those men.

The horse will have it's mane dyed in blue

> in class
> see this
> burst out laughing
> Teacher sees this
> takes my phone to see what was funny.
> gives me my phone back
> tells me to go to deans office
> she is trying not to laugh
> in deans office right now
> sides in orbit

It's ok she can board the plane she identifies as a suitcase.

Everyone, including OP, is a male troll.

Show the dean maby he has a pegging fetish lol

Everyone

Take photo of the angry dean and run away so he can't take the phone then post it

Here's the problem with your attempt to troll: subtly. You completely lack subtly. This could be gold but you need a lot of work.

I'm not trying to troll you retard , that's why I deliberately made it obvious. It's ment to be obvious you autard

I've been sent to In School Suspension for disturbing class. Well worth it. Dean did not like the picture. However I'm here in a computer class now, trying not to Kek too much.

>group of normal class women attack me
>just fuck their shit up thanks to my superior muscle mass

>group of whale class women attack me
>just go full sanic and watch them collapse and die in a collective heart attack after 10 feet