He tried to pick up men at Pulse

He tried to pick up men at Pulse

People recognize him from dating app

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36525219

Called it days ago.

Mudslime was a self-loathing faggot who used jihad martyrdom during Ramadan to repent and assure his ticket to paradise.

ARE YOU NOT AMUSED?!!!

This is hurting regressive left brains as much as it's hurting mudslime brains, I have been getting off on this shooting non-stop.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ITdjAb3VcE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek

Hey don't judge the man, holes is holes.

.223 holes

Kek

so, does he get 72 girl or guy virgins

It was a false flag you idiot. The government used him as a scapegoat to further its agenda:

gun control
anti-muslim sentiment (D&C)
gay compassion (D&C)

I asserted this in the beginning, and claimed he was a closet gay long before it was known. Tons of fags said I was an idiot, that was impossible, etc.

And look: he was a faggot.

He didn't shoot anyone. They did, then blamed him. Let's see the footage from various cameras we all know a club like that would have for security...

According to the Hadith, they're female, 9 feet tall, and have translucent skin.

He's probably collapsed on the floor of paradise with a prolapsed rectum as we speak, with a grin on his faggot face, can you imagine the force of strap-on pegging from a 9-foot albino?

I think MIlo has to give up the title of "Dangerous Faggot"

Here's a question for christfags

Does the KKK represent all Christians (or most)?

If not, then you shouldn't be saying that ISIS represents all Moslems.

It's really that easy, christfags.

Yes, because it hasnt been done before. Ever wonder why all the big mass shootings have taken place during obama's tenure? The same guy who told the un he was going to get rid of guns in america?

Point me towards a country that uses the same laws the KKK follows to govern their citizens, and ill believe your statement. If ISIS doesnt represent all muslims, how come some "progessive" muslim countries still have the archaic laws on the books? That they enforce?

Yeah bro except Jesus never hanged blacks from trees and burned down their shanties.

Muhammad threw prisoners down a well, cut off the head of a poet who made fun of him,executed 600 Jews, committed highway robbery, and general mass murder.

Jesus also never promised his followers they'd get into paradise by fighting and dying following his example of mass murder.

So... good try. It's fucked up when another religion actually makes Christianity look good...

>9 foot tall
>translucent
That was Muhammad's life long fetish.

I hate Muslims for the fact that it's downright the worst religion to ever exist, not because of their most common race. The religion is peaceful, but that's up to the brainwashed believer. You wouldn't call Muhammad Ali a terrorist because he was a converted Muslim right?

Who cares it's just a game

>Not realizing Islam is where Christianity was 500 years ago

I would! If you can't tell your own name in an airport without getting tazed or having everyone hit the floor... You're a terrorist

Sand nigger detected

Yell* fuck autocorrect

Goes to show any crazed dude can claim its an Isis attack and its not necessarily a terrorist attack just another fucking wannabe who wants to be known.

>wants to be known
>commits sudoku

>South Africa under apatheid
>Uganda currently
Here's the thing you might not realize about Islam... they consider Jesus to be a prophet and the vast majority of Muslims hold Jesus in high regard.

Witnesses reported hearing him call 911.

He was a patsy.

DHS, CIA, FBI, ATF...every government acronym is in on this. They know they can't go door-to-door collecting guns, and the South will put up a fight if they try, so they're doing more and more to try to unite us in fear and "compassion" so we'll hand over our arms ourselves.

Because more people have access to more powerful weaponry

Or because the illuminati lizard kings places obama in a situation to carry out the mass killings in the name of the flying spagetti monster

The assualt rifle ban was lifted in 2004 you know bush's second term, the majority of mass shootings are with pistols. Think about it man, it isnt as simple as they say

Bitch please, everybody knows they claim "Isa" and every other prophet they can as protectors of the "true Islam", and that the dirty Jews altered and changed the teachings.

They especially like Isa (Jesus) for his preaching that the Jews had secularized their laws and lost focus on the spiritual, they love telling Jews they're wrong.

They don't get the command to wage conquest and execute people from Isa. It's parrt of the early 2nd temple Halakah (Jewish laws) that they copied and made more violent to form the Sharia law.

I'm not seeing your point, Stalinism respected Marx who was violent, didn't stop millions being purged, executed, or sent to gulags.

Surprising? not really. Every homophobe is a fag.

FAKE FAKE FAKE This shooting was FAKE. No one really died. They want to take our guns away so they can control us. The shooter was a corrections officer who loved the NYPD according to his ex wife and followed a Muslim extremist who had ties to the FBI. Come on people. Stop letting the news tell you what to think. The government is in on it. The police are in on it. The news is in on it and so are the people they hire to lie to us. The actors who can't show not one bit of emotion after watching a horrible shooting and or losing a loved one

Are you retarded or what?

Fuck you user, my sister's coworker was one of the people that fucking died.

Where's the meme of him being reaper from overwatch ?

Uh huh

No. You are if you believe this shooting was real. You're either really dumb or a shill

Fuck you liar

>Obese
>Unloved
>Sedentary lifestyle
>*It's a conspiracy* kind of guy

Kill yourself ASAP

You couldn't be more wrong

>has to attack the person
>has no other rebuttal
Stay classy Sup Forums

i am 100% sure he was abused by a male in his childhood, then grew up being taught to hate himself. so he shot up the gays because of intense hatred for them (rooted in himself of course) and it is literally the fault of extreme islam beliefs. just fucking bomb the fuck out of them. seriously.

No matter how stupid you may be, at least you always know there's a place for you, here on /b.

Samefag

whats up with the pic? what does it mean?

pew pew pew pew pew pew pew
Eat my MATEEN gun
Take that faggots on Sup Forums

Means don't fuck fedora

still dont understand here.

Pew pew pew

Kek

why now? this would only help get trump elected, not hilary.

same

Makin wimin your slaves isn't archaic it's the way things should be. If you let them loose they turn into SJWs or sluts.

I knew this motherfucker was gay as soon as I saw that picture of him making those queer duck lips.

Straight men don't take duck lip selfies, bro.

It is fucking known.

If Christians carried out mass shootings and bombings of innocent civilians in the name of Jesus every week or two, they'd be just as hated as Muslims.

>what are the crusades

Christ, you're fucking retarded. Why couldn't you have been shot?

As soon as I saw pictures of him, that was my suspicion as well, that he was a self-loathing homosexual who lashed out at the other gays because he couldn't deal with who he was. Usually the biggest homophobes are closeted gays.

The Oscar Wilde of mass shootings

Shill. How much do they pay you?

It all starts with the feminine penises and then BOOM, Jihad!
Take heed kids.

Nothing, considering there's no fucking conspiracy, dipshit. It's impressive how willfully ignorant you conspiracy morons are. Where's your proof it didn't happen? I'd love to see you give that.

A reaction against the islamic invaders of europe, congrats you failed 5th grade history

go to infowars and alex will show you some vague documents that he probly made himself. FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG

if its taking obama 8 yrs to take your guns then maybe he is as bad a president as u rednecks say

I'm no moron. The people who believe this to be true are morons. It's pretty clear we're being lied to. They hired horrible actors who couldn't even produce a tear. You can find proof in the interviews of victim's family members and witnesses. You can tell they're all lying. If you can't you're either a complete idiot and need to turn off your tv and seek knowledge or you're a shill

Oh fuck me that's hilarious. This little gay butt-hurt prick will be devastated lol kek kek kek

youtube.com/watch?v=9ITdjAb3VcE

very underrated post

Alex Jones is a shill. And has a striking similarity to Bill Hicks. He became the controlled opposition for conspiracy theorists. A false flag would mean people died. No one died. It was all set up. No blood was shed. Get up to speed if you want to excel in your shilling abilities

What a tosser

This was written in 1991. This is basically a manual for everything that's happening now.

oh shit case solved. he found a book

>This is hurting regressive left brains as much as it's hurting mudslime brains, I have been getting off on this shooting non-stop.
Both sides are going to have to deal with the sad truth of the situation. They can't just ignore this shit forever.

So you think he was hoping Allah would reward him with 72, ten year old boys for this?

this was made in 1994. this is basically what this thread has turned into

This was a rebuttle to this Pretty sure both are attacking the other person. So stfu

Read that book years ago. Interesting read.

You are dumbing it down. Go play now. The adults here need to talk about something important. Your tiny brain can't comprehend what we're talking about

Millions of people are on antidepressants and resist the urge to go on killing sprees, why are people still pressing this issue?

> If you can't you're either a complete idiot or a shill

This has to be bait.

You still didn't give any proof, by the way. If "their tears don't look real" is seriously the only thing backing your conspiracy theory, you're a moron. Better be sure to keep searching for the truth, despite the truth being what the media's reporting. Of course, you're predisposed to not believe anything that they say, so it doesn't matter. Fucking retard.

Fuck you stupid cunt. I don't give a fuck if you believe it was fake or not. You have to deal with your own stupidity. Or with the fact that you're helping them cover it up.