When will Americans wake up and smell the blood soaked coffee?

When will Americans wake up and smell the blood soaked coffee?
Guns are fucking up your country. The only way to stop the blood shed is to ban guns. It's that simple. Let go of your God damn pride and agree to do the right thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamboobs.com/lady_anal/
cnn.com/2014/03/01/world/asia/china-railway-attack/
census.gov/quickfacts/
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_3_murder_offenders_by_age_sex_and_race_2014.xls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tits for you op
streamboobs.com/lady_anal/

No you fucking retard, ban assault rifles.

>Implying people will just let their guns be taken
>Implying NO ONE having guns means it's impossible to get them
>Implying Republicans will back this

Here we go blaming the guns again

But but but amerca

Oh yeah and how did Banning drugs work out for us

50 less fags
Sounds like guns are a pretty good thing to me

If you ban guns and build wall USA will be the safest country in the world.

This
Lets just make it illegal giyz
Then people will stop!
Murdering 50 people was illegal. Did that stop him from killing them?

>I'M 14 BUT I'M SO EDGY GUYS LOOK AT ME

Too many asshole Americans own guns. The only way to stop it is to slowely ween them off them. Guns are like drugs to those crazies.

Do you think he could kill 50 people with a knife?

How about if you didn't like America and the way we handle our country then get the fuck out faggot

If we banned niggers and sand niggers then our gun deaths would fall below most countries.

If your "system" works it doesn't matter if they are niggers or ISIS rebels

I'm pretty sure he could if he was fast enough yes

What's an assault rifle? There's no legal classification named as such.

>American Education

as long as the blade dont break, yes.

cnn.com/2014/03/01/world/asia/china-railway-attack/
Not 50 but still a lot.

I'm not American and I'm pro guns in the US because I like to see them killing each other

Americans are mostly stupid neckbeards and niggers

True but white people seems to use guns for things like killing their family/selves oh and don't forget the accidental 'kid gets hold of a gun and shoots himself because daddy forgot to lock the gun away after having sex with it". Oh yeah and serial killers, disputing neighbours road rage, Theatres schools.... Churches.

They drink coffee? Almost time I was served cafe ristretto there, i've got some lame liquid. :/

It would because smart people won't risk back alley abortions due to their dangerous nature. Also, when they have to kill the baby themselves they will think twice.

How about you kill yourself

It took 10 people to stab 29 to death you stupid American nigger

America is behind the following restrictive Europoor countries in both gun deaths per 1 million population and mass shooting events per 1 million population - finland, norway, slovakia and switzerland, and also the jews in israel.

Game. Set. Match.

Yes lets leave it up to the law it will protect us for sure because everybody obeys the law

Wait ppl in other countries don't drink blood coffee? How do you get work done?

Niggers find a way to get illegal guns no matter what. Sand niggers did so in Paris and niggers do so in Africa.

It's not pride. It's fear. Americans are afraid of other Americans and their government. It is literally every one of their arguments for having them.

"I need to protect myself and my family"
"I need to fight my government if they come for muh freedoms"
"ISIS is coming to get me"

>republican logic at work....

So a few years passed since a knife incident . guns In America it's every day.

Shit b8 m8

Determined criminals will find ways to get guns.

I am an eurofag and I approve of- and second this opinion.

I need to protect myself from my family.

>50 less fags
It's 50 fewer; KYS you illiterate clod.

It would be more expensive to get if it's illegal which would definitely lower chances of one tard to go on a spree

Assualt rifles are banned or at least heavily regulated. You cant get a variable fire rifle without a license.

why do you care? you dont live here.

Idk what that's supposed to mean. You act like killing multiple people with a knife is impossible.

You cannot ban guns in America without going full tyrannical. There is literally more guns than people in the US. Even if there somehow managed to be a ban of guns without any type of backlash then guns would just become the new thing that a bunch of people illegally traffic in. There is a high demand for guns in the states, therefore someone is going to try to meet those demands.

Duck you op.even nazi germany had relaxed gun laws for citizens.

sure kid. post this ten more times today.

No white ppl are the reasons why we have all of these shootings not blacks.

>degenerate sandnigger shoots up a club
>blames guns
whew lad

No.

Guns aren't even a big problem. I'm way more worried about our carbon emissions and a billion other much more important issues

Ban murder

This. Why the fuck hasn't anyone thought of this before.

>carbon emissions
So another bullshit thing to worry about

oh look a tard. how cute a potato that can type.

You're a genius.

>existential threat to human civilization
>bullshit
Don't bother, I know you're baiting

Agreed. Amerifags are idiotic enough without their damn guns. Allowing themselves the freedom to carry is like infecting chimps with the rage virus.

If it was illegal, no one would do it...

We trying to sleep, asshole. Who dafuq put blood in de coffee. That the dumbest shit I ever heard. I empty the powder from .50 cal round into my coffee and mix it wit the casing. Chew on the bullet and blow square fucking bubbles out of lead.

Ah yes, take the guns away from the law abiding citizens. That makes sense. Criminals will always be able to get guns, it's the same with drugs. Just because something is illegal/banned doesn't mean people will stop doing/obtaining it. As everyone's parents must've told their children, Think before you speak.

Alright you're tough enough. Go on in.

How u find my picture? On the line?

How u soak a liquid with another liquid? You ghey and stoopit

Because we don't really have a problem like the media would have you believe.

>percentages

Take your fucktard liberal political agenda and shove it back up your ass.

Not b8. If you really think it's b8, you're as blind as they want you to be. Now go and rally against plastic grocery bags.

And?

Shhhh. You're going to ruin it.

Example:
Only 0.1% of your brain cells are cancerous
>no reason whatsoever to cure your cancer

Nobody will admit it for fear of being called a racist, but this user is probably right.

hey how about instead of
>ban guns!
vs
>freedom!!

lets have an actual discussion where we try and find a way to mitigate the violence. Does restriction help? i dunno. Does improving the mental health system and society in general help? I'm not an expert. But what definitely doesn't help is picking a side and vehemently fighting for it with stupid strawman arguments and hypotheticals

Who exactly want me to be blind?
These guys?
Plastic grocery bags ought be banned, and any conscientious human bean should refuse to use them and bring a container from home or unload them by hand.

Buy a lottery ticket. Outcome either win or lose. 50/50% Right?

Percentages need context.

> how dare he challenge my opinions with those evil facts!

The courts gutted the mental health system in the 70s and 80s.

I'm all for restricting convicted felons and those mentally ill that can't be trusted to have guns, but not without due process. We can't strip away a free man's rights because of what he might possibly someday maybe could do. He gets his day in court first.

Guns aren't the issue bullets are the issue. Its the bullets from the guns that kill people not the guns themselves.I vote for all ammo to be made non lethal in america!!

Ok. I can play your game.
Only 0.1% of your brain cells are cancerous
>we can cut it out and you will survive but you won't be able to control your bowels anymore. Also if we don't cut it out you will still have the same life you had and die of old age before this affects you in any real way shape or form

guns don't kill people, cops kill people

No. I don't even own a gun but I would buy one in order to fight for the rights of those who do if it reached that point.

Plastic grocery bags are a by-product of petroleum production. Eliminating them does very little of meaning. It just makes you feel good. You can't win the fight you want to fight, so you pick an easier target.

We can have more people living well on earth, or we can have a pristine environment. Pick one and fight for that.

Okay, I'm gonna lay this down one time for you all, and I'm Australian btw and I don't own a gun.
America cannot and will now ever create strict gun ownership laws or enact a gun buy-back scheme like our government did in the late 90's after the Port Arthur massacre. What was possible in Australia is simply impossible and undesirable in the USA. There are too many illegal firearms out there that gun laws have no effect on, and regular gun-owning Americans will never stand to have their weapons taken from them while there's 10's of thousands of guns in criminal hands that aren't even registered, and nor should they. I wouldn't.
Why debate over something that is impossible? It cannot, will not, ever happen. It is a political and practical impossibility. Even if you managed to say, remove semi-automatic rifles with large-capacity magazines, people who want to commit massacres will still be able to get them, people will even begin to manufacture them themselves and sell them privately.
The horse has bolted. There will never be any significant increase in gun-control in America, it's too late.

I always thought the logical thing was to focus on ammunition control anyway, since reliable ammunition is much harder to manufacture. Maybe stop selling 5.56 NATO rounds on the checkout at Walmart for $1.75 per dozen or whatever it is y'all do.

I'm not following what parallelism you're trying to make with "control your bowels". Need further explanation to continue

Let's ban drugs too so no one can use, buy, or sell drugs.
>oh wait, bans don't work

I'm a liberal but this faggot is objectively correct. You should try not to sound like s retard when you make your arguments.

Probably even more, in a very crowded area with loud music it would be easy for him to go from target to target because it will cause less commotion then loud bullets being fired. Also he did have a bomb which is illegal also, but luckily he didn't detonate it.

Plastic bags are a semiprescient pollutant that significantly degrades aquatic and terrestrial environments. They are also unneeded, everyone has a bag already. It does nothing but serve consumerism.
>we can have a pristine environment or more people on the planet.
Wrong, human civilization is in no way possible without nature. That's the limiting factor for humanity. If we do not consider our impact on the natural world that we receive everything from we will crash and burn.
A pristine environment is essential for civilization and the quality of human life

Banning guns would just disarm the good citizens while giving the criminals more overall power. By the way, that bar was a gun free zone yet it didn't stop that crazy mudslime from going in with his and bombs are illegal too yet he had one on him.

I reload my own ammunition. I haven't bought store ammo in several years. I can buy stuff to build my own bullets as well. The parts that need to be controlled are the primers and powder.

But that said the way to do it is like what they did with the Hughes Amendment. Ban the sale of them. Then they will slowly to away by attrition. It'll take more than 100 years, but it'll happen.

That said I'm not really for any restrictions. We've got 300 million people. We can spare some to violence.

Let em keep their fuckin guns until no fuckmericans are left

I think the Team America came up with the best answer to all the whys of the US

"How many times are you going to make the same mistake?"

"As many times as it takes"

This user is absolutely right, and it's important to cite your sources.

It's like this. Either I leave it in and live the same all the way up to my old age death and keep from shitting myself as long as possible. Or let them cut it out, go through decades of horseshit involving treatment. Jump through hoops to maintain my previous quality of life and even then it'll never be the same, oh and also now I can't stop shitting myself. No thanks.

How does it feel to be an Eurocuck?

>Ban assault rifles
Anybody who was around for the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban could tell you that it did absofuckinglutely nothing for crime
I mean, for fucks sake the North Hollywood Shootout happened in 1997, during the ban and those guys had not only "Assault Weapons" but ones that were converted to full auto

>le bad white people meme
Meanwhile
>13% of the population
>37% of all homicides
census.gov/quickfacts/
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_3_murder_offenders_by_age_sex_and_race_2014.xls

Nigger that doesn't even make any sense. Who kills the last one?