New cuck thread continued from >>>689518275

New cuck thread continued from >post Gf/wifes other annons say wat they'd do to them. Reply for reply
Pic related, gf from behind. Good (brutal and degrading) stories and I'll post requests

Other urls found in this thread:

user-v.com/videos/4486/young-wife-eating-cum-and-playing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Another pic of her to get your imagination started

What would you do to her, she likes rough stuff

My slut tamara

my imagination started awhile ago

I'd fuck her in her bf's bed and leave her a drooling slut covered in cum waiting to be found

Reply for reply you faggots

pretty upper body fat lower body

Faggot, don't tell me what to do

Right? She's got quite the jelly ass on her.

Titty fuck her and cum on her tits. Then upload it to her snapchat

jeez.

moar.

I NEED MORE

Play with her titties while she gives me a handjob, then bend her over. Any ass pics?

Yes sir.

I'd rip her top off then throw her onto that bed and then I'd fuck her cute face into the pillow as she grips the sheets and calls out my name

make sure you reference your own posts so i can save her. im gonna go get lunch, probably jerk to her when i get back

love spread asshole pics n vids

That's a blown out asshole. Does she like anal?

That fucking ass!

One of the many sickos in america should go after the cucks next.

Spread her ass cheeks apart, ram my cock deep in her asshole and keep pounding until I cum deep inside her. What would b do to mine?

Torn her clothes and ass fuck that bitch till she beg mercy, cum inside her pussy and let her in a dark alley with a pepsi can in her rear

Doggy style facing the mirror so she can watch me fuck her from behind

Love seeing sluts on their wedding days.

THEN REPLY WITH IDEAS

I want to mercilessly pound that every night.

No I don't, but I do have a few more bikini pics

Throat fuck her until I cum all over that pretty forehead of hers.

Would collar her and turn her into my little delicious yellow slave

Nudes?

Put her on all fours and fuck her from behind while I thumb her ass. Then once my cock is coated slick with her juices, slide in her ass until I shoot a nice load deep into her.

She really does.. hence the asshole.
I would love to stuff my cock down her throat.. restrict her breathing and hold her hands down as a pound her throat.

Another one of tamara

Nice, thanks! I'd lick her up and down before filling her up with cock. Nice body!

Here's a good one for you then..

I do like your wife, but you dont want to be cucked do you brit boy?

Yes I want to be cucked

Her ass is seriously so fucking nice. I want to shove my face in it and fuck that ass while you watch. Then I wanna tie her spread eagle and fuck her that way, cummkng inside her. Left girl is my gf

Cover her in cum from head to toe as she begs for more and you watch helplessly.

Another

You want a man to take that little whore of a wife you have and take control of her? And take control of you as well?

Sneek up behind her while she lies like that, tie her hands and legs too each bed foot. Spread her ass cheeks wide open, spit in her two holes, start tounge fucking her pussy then ram my dick inside her ass. Make her call herself a whore who deserves too get raped. As I'm about to cum I pull out cum over her ass. Leave her there until her father comes home, he sees her and proceed to rape her in the ass that is full of my cum.
Do mine and I'll post requests if the story is long and degrading
(Im op)

Yes I want my slut wife abused and myself

She looks so innocent.. my girl would be a big change from her heh..
She practically begs for it in her ass.

Pin her down as you sit in a corner and watch. Then move her panties to the side, loosen her pussy with 3 fingers and slide my cock in up to the balls. Pound her mercilessly as she looks to you for help. After putting my fingers in her mouth and pumping her full of cum I'd make her lick my cock clean down to the base and roll her on her tummy, pin her down again, put my hand over mouth and ram into her asshole in one push and fuck her hard as she cries into the pillow and screams for you. Then I'd bury myself in her as she squirms and cum deep inside, slap her ass red and let my seed soak in her and hand her over to you

I need to slap that face of hers, make her gag hard on my cock until her eyes fill with tears and she whimpers between gags.

That ass of hers needs to be used

Here's my gf

Yea, she has an incredible body. Want me to keep posting more of her?

I'd spread that big ass and pound her until she had cum dripping from her hole

Dont hold back

Anybody

I want to witness her being heavily abused

Stop, just stop.

God damn OP, your girls ass js fantastic. I can imagine following her home one night, a night that I know you're out with the guys, so you won't be home for quite some time. I'd watch your gf go into the house, staring at that ass as she opens the door. Is stalk around the house for. A it, looking for a way in then eventually I'd get in the ought the back door. Your gf hears this and asks if anyone's there. Immediately I bolt into the living room where she's on the couch, she looks terrified. I'd grab her by the torso and slam her on the ground on her stomach. She screams and struggles to get free but I then grab a pillow and just shove her face into it. As I hold her face down with one hand, I reach down and rip apart her tight yoga pants with the other. That perky ass looks so amazing underneath me, and I can't resist shoving my face in it. I grab it with two hands, spread it wide, and shove my tongue in there, lapping at her asshole. She's crying now, and at this point I take my cock out. I grab her arms and pull the behind her back, as I hold her arms I shove my cock into her pussy. I rape her like this for a solid 20 mins before I cum. Then I knock her the fuck out with a punch to the head and carry her to my car. Now can you do my girl OP? I'll continue afterwards.

give us a face

Already been done by multiple men

You would love to sit in the corner and look at her as she cries out in pain again and again as she gets her ass filled hard

Kik jovibons
Cum tribute my wife

Lol yeah, I can assur you she's not innocent though. I have to say, your girls ass keeps getting better with every pic, you're a lucky man getting to fuck that ass. Btw you care to say what you'd do to my girl?

I would let my dog fuck everybody here. I am not touching those.

Any more of her? Like the dirty messages too

Here's the other pic of her

was that the last one? no vids?

i love girls like that who have a skinny top and fat bottom. its easy to degrade them over it

Yes that is amazing

Would fuck and destroy,
Pound hard as possible and cum balls deep inside

Just like that, she would be crying begging me to stop as she looks into you eyes, pleading

which one would you take?

Both, and never be finished

More of these 2 beauties?

Who wants this ass while I make out with her

I want her destroyed

Mu gf big tits

Forgot pic

Got any full frontal?

She tries to crawl away but i twists one of her arms up behind her back and grab her thich hair. She cries out in pain, her mascara running down her cheeks in long streaks as i use her tight little ass

Any video of her? Particularly with dirty talk or moaning

She'll be moaning in your ear how good I am and how thankful she is you let me fuck her.

Would destroy and bedroom bully the blonde

No Vids yet

I want to cum all over this smug bitches face. Show me her fucking tits.

Anyone got dropbox links?

Love all these
user-v.com/videos/4486/young-wife-eating-cum-and-playing/

Well to be hinest she is just cute and innocent

fuck i love her body shape..look at that fat ass. whered you meet this slut