Name my paranormal YouTube channel. Must have "Grey" in the name

Name my paranormal YouTube channel. Must have "Grey" in the name.

Grey faggot

beat me to it.
GreyProlapseLover53

HelpMyDickJustTurnedGrey

Grayy lmao

OP is a gray faggot

CodeGrey

greystonguemyanus

Grand Grey Nipples

Niggrey

Gray_Palestine

Kek

Grey ghoul

verygreyestfaggot

Gray

50shadesofgreyliens

Into the grey
Smp grey
Im grey
Greyland
Greyfire
The lonely grey
GreyNova
GreyStar
Born grey

it's ok to be grey

GraysRapedMeAsChild

GayGrey

Please link channel once created

KillMeIWantToDieGrey

SomethingSmellsGrey

LegalizeGreyMarriage2016

Proud2BGrey

GreyInTheDNA

It won't be created today, cause I'm on vacation, but I will when I get back home.

Gay grey faggoty day channel

Alright. I'm going with Detective Grey. Look for a channel named Detective Grey on YouTube in the next 7-14 days. I should have at least one video up.

Niggerfaggotgray

Ah, I see, little prick with a big attitude, eh? Actually you kind of have a point in that the top spec machine is already
out of date. A Pentium P200 with MMX is probably the better option now for games. As for your suggestion of more memory and
bigger hard disks - well... we went for processing power over storage at that particular price point. As I said in the feature,
the whole beauty of the PC is its expandability. Why stop at 32 megs? Why not go for 64? Basically, you've got to draw the line
somewhere. As for your PowerVR comments. Well, at the time the feature was written, 3DFX was the 3D card of choice, partly
because PowerVR wasn't out. And even now 3DFX remains the most powerful card (Quake, F1 and Tomb Raider are unbelievable).
Yes, we've seen PowerVR, and it is "a rather good little card". But not as good as 3DFX. Still, VideoLogic are coming up with
something new which may even surpass 3DFX... hope that's told you a bit more about the word of PC's. Now begone.

orginal content channel?

Greyy McGreyface

how about
"GreyNews"
"TheGreyChannel"
"GreysAmongUs"
"GreyOverlords"
"TheGreys"
"HereCome TheGreys"
"DoYouBelieveInTheGrey"

cgpgrey

grey pride

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
grey

you could also use variation obviously. some stylization wouldnt hurt, but is associated with children.

for example "XxTheGreysxX"
or
"00Greys_Among_Us00"

not particularly good at this. but use your imagination. pretend you are painting a picture with the name. its gotta vibe right on the subconscious to attract.

grey cancer inducing fart kicking tooth licking cracker cracking knob pissing cricket tipping venison eating black shaded eyeball pinching ball sack cheese harvester

Theon Greyjoy

Greyg

THIS

yeah this is pretty good, forget my list.

ItsNotGreyIfTheBallsDontTouch

zozzle

kek. this is also good shit

graay lmao

TOPIC CREATOR what kind of shit will be in this paranormal channel? It better not be aggy after effectsl bullocks.

Datgreyboi

/thread

Sasha_Grey_Fucks_Scud_Missile_All_Holes_Angry_Gangbang_Blk_Cocks_All_Holes

GreyDicks

>I can't help but think of Detective Gay

kek

When will that be?

word of advice. you cant base an entire project on a "oh well" base.

find something you can be proud of. will be 10x easier.