Alright, Sup Forums

Alright, Sup Forums.
You've provided me with laughs, Hentai, instructions on random shit, and everything in between. As a newfag (half a year here, so not a summerfag, nonetheless I'm still a newfag) it is my duty to make this place better in spite of all the summerfags and just Sup Forums gradually getting worse over time. So, we have the Cheesperiments.
Backstory: One day I looked under the entertainment center upstairs and found a piece of cheese left there for up to two years. It fucking buzzed. It was alive. It was trashed, but it will live again.
Every week I will provide an update on the status of our cheeses. So while we wait, we discuss other experiments. This shall not be my thread, but our thread to have weekly updates for science. Also I'll dump some infographics.

Week one: The cheese is edible and timestamped.
Into the darkness it goes.

Other urls found in this thread:

bushostelreykjavik.com/last-mcdonalds-in-iceland
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And so the legend began

Alright, I'll be doing an experiment every week.
Besides the Cheese Life, of course.
What shall this week be?

What kind of cheese?
is it wrapped in plastic?
Is it processed?
How cold/hot is it where you put the cheese?

It is wrapped in plastic, somewhat cold, and American.
Processed as fuck.
For reference it is a Kraft Single.

go rape her

that will teach her to cry rape

Let's keep this thread alive with a pseudo-science question:

It is possible to create stalactites/stalagmites with piss and/or semen?

If so, how much would it take and what conditions must the experiment have?

Discuss niggers

Despite being so processed, it still managed to fucking buzz last time, so this time we're going further no matter how long it takes.

Wrong thread?

Put it under a light
Submerge in water
Fan blow constant air

On which experiment of the week, see how long it takes different ant hills to eat a certain amount of cheese. Maybe one in shade and one in Sun ? I'm at a standstill of what you have available to do experiments with.

I'm honestly surprised it went off at all, kraft singles are about as much cheese as dick cheese is. I'd figure it was so pumped with preservatives and AIDS that it would just sit there unaffected like a McDonalds burger.

Seriously, there was once a McDonalds here in Iceland for a short time, but we have a thousand burgerjoints that are actually good, so it went out of business. But, one of the local cafes bought a meal there and put it under a glass display dome where it sat almost unperturbed for years. There's been a live webcam of it since 2009 or so...

bushostelreykjavik.com/last-mcdonalds-in-iceland

I like these options

Reminder these threads will be for hosting other experiments as well.
If you want to race me to make cheese life then please do.
If you want to see what happens if you drop batteries from the second floor of your house then do so here.

I don't really have any ants in my yard. Sorry.
I have some natural cheese, by which I mean not as processed, but that would be too easy.
I have proof the "cheese" can move and it had mold on it, so this warrants investigation.

Well we have to assume that the way a stalagtite forms is due to water evaporating and then quickly forming into ice in a well ventilated room and where it is cold, water forms this way due to it freazing and then expanding where ever there is water to freeze. So if semen were added it would need to expand and freeze like water, given semen imo would not be ideal for it but if you have enough you might be able to make a stalagtite the same way ice cubes freeze when you first put them in the freezer

Oh yeah, also good work on creating a somewhat original thread, I hope you keep on it. I have been here longer than I care to admit and I agree with your sentiments. Interesting threads like these are the reason I bother sifting through the cuck trap feminine penis brony ERP waifu shitstorm.

Fair enough, all I am saying is that you may be waiting a good 10 years before there's any real action !

Check back every Tuesday around noon.
Or whatever time it is for you 40 mins from now.
Even as a newfag I can see that Sup Forums is not what it used to be. It wasn't ever good, but it wasn't this bad. It's like panning for gold, except people keep taking all of the gold, so it's time we put some back in.

At most it will be 2 years, because I found that cheese 2 years after I moved in, and it sure as hell wasn't on the floor when I moved here.
It was probably a few months old, I doubt it was under there that long based on how often the house is cleaned.

Remember cum bottle guy. Damn I was kind of sad when it ended.

you mean jizzus?
i remember the guy who has a listerine piss bottle

Was there an acctual follow up to why he stopped?

I can't remember. someone found them and threw them out I think.