Need your opinion Sup Forumsros...

Need your opinion Sup Forumsros. You can choose a girl with a tight pussy who treats you like crap and makes you cum fast and multiple times or a girl who treats you like a king but it takes you twice as long to reach orgasm because her vagina isnt as tight as the bitch's. Debate.

Tits in return.

What's the rush? I'll take the latter

Ok. Curious to see how important a tight vagina is in a relationship since women can be size queens.

Are both hot?

I'd be more concerned with whether or not she's fucked a nigger.

If so, I'm out

Both are hot.

Easy. The girl that treats you like a king. Specially if she is hot. Pic?

I only had sex with my GF and she only had sex with me. I don't think I would want to have sex with a girl that had sex with anyone else before. that's just me, obvously not the general opinion

What if said women have children? Bitch has your child, other woman who treats you like king is widowed with two children of a lesser man than you. How does this change the game?

Ten the loose pussy one, it's easy.

But what happens if your current gf left you and you had fallen for a girl who had two previous partners. Let's assume she is not concerned about the size of your dick.

I would obviously consider it then. But since we're getting married this autumn and have a kid on the way I don't think it's likely we break up. But form a hypothetical standpoint I would probably have to change my mind. However I don't think there wouldn't be virgins available still, around my age, even good looking ones.

Shall I post more tits or let thread die?

Congrats Sup Forumsruh. How old are you?

Thanks, I'm 24

which one fucks me whenever I want? cos the only thing i could regard as "treats you like shit" means she's out with other guys while im stuck whacking off.

Get a prenup, user. Even if you know you'll spend the rest of your life with her, it's better to be safe than sorry. You don't want her divorcing you and you end up paying for her and some faggot to bang while your kids have to deal with the trauma.

She has a better job than I do and she stands to inherit much more. Also I don't live in the US, prenups aren't very common here so I don't really know how to go about the business. But the amount of crap she had to deal with while with me, I don't think she'll leave me after that.

Yep, I'd go with the girl who treats me like a king, more likely that she'll swallow, cosplay, masturbate for me, etc. Better sex life in the long run plus quality of life

Lets say bitch has nice ass and tits of your liking but only fucks 2x/ week.

Worshipper wants you 5x/week but only has nice ass.

I hope you're right, user. I really, really do.

This is exactly my current situation in life. How do you know me?

Because nobody has unique experiences. But does it make the pie less delicious?

The latter, all day long.

When you stop being underage b& you'll realise there's much more to life than sex. I at times actively avoid having sex with my GF because she pisses me off and I just can't be arsed.