Give me a line, and I'll read it for you

Give me a line, and I'll read it for you.

Here's a sample of my voice:
vocaroo.com/i/s0qb1jxcQkww

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1XWQeu0nMxG
vocaroo.com/i/s1iyDFqgQfxi
vocaroo.com/i/s1zouJ8S6MWD
vocaroo.com/i/s1UxdyAHmBE6
vocaroo.com/i/s0G4UPqeVRyV
vocaroo.com/i/s04IyBIX3fBL
vocaroo.com/i/s1xXHHsmrz9h
vocaroo.com/i/s1nV9RT7kNcX
vocaroo.com/i/s17IDYGqdtpq
vocaroo.com/i/s1ShbGVRpOsI
vocaroo.com/i/s0as4DBfZYm4
vocaroo.com/i/s0AlhakCR1PD
vocaroo.com/i/s0SC0xvbYsXS
vocaroo.com/i/s0mkBj05mUqg
vocaroo.com/i/s1OxxmTwvpAR
vocaroo.com/i/s1p5ZwtovSUy
vocaroo.com/i/s1cvFgrFNj8s
vocaroo.com/i/s19JbOzQdK7k
vocaroo.com/i/s152RRPUND1D
vocaroo.com/i/s1N41wzpp4ev
vocaroo.com/i/s1zGwAtabdXh
vocaroo.com/i/s1xuQnxv5YGV
vocaroo.com/i/s1jEFHHlTkBx
vocaroo.com/i/s1NLgGHCrKrh
vocaroo.com/i/s1hxXX4qA4vM
vocaroo.com/i/s1SGCTL9swuf
vocaroo.com/i/s1O0Ql6EgojS
vocaroo.com/i/s16EeNCmxj5p
vocaroo.com/i/s1Y0McE00Omv
vocaroo.com/i/s02bwGHVzqi2
vocaroo.com/i/s0lSZ4g3oMKw
vocaroo.com/i/s0WuyXLNLqWb
vocaroo.com/i/s0FSfDlLozQN
vocaroo.com/i/s0GvvkvzHcd3
vocaroo.com/i/s0U9Kfah8lFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My name is Aliens218 and I'm a huge faggot, ask me about it.

vocaroo.com/i/s1XWQeu0nMxG

>Ah yea. Give it to me. Give me your cum, daddy. Please.
>gotta go fast
>don't talk to me or my (wife's) son ever again

It's an emergency. I need to be pissed on.

Cardiovascular and musculature

Read this shit out, you fuck.

>God damn, can you please shove your cock that is as hard as diamonds into my gaping asshole, mommy?

vocaroo.com/i/s1iyDFqgQfxi

tbh i want cummies inside of my ass cause felt godo ;D

vocaroo.com/i/s1zouJ8S6MWD

vocaroo.com/i/s1UxdyAHmBE6

vocaroo.com/i/s0G4UPqeVRyV

vocaroo.com/i/s04IyBIX3fBL

Boba Fett is like the scariest she-demon I've ever seen, I fear for my life when I'm around her.

boba fett is a guy tho

vocaroo.com/i/s1xXHHsmrz9h

cockodilians with big willies

vocaroo.com/i/s1nV9RT7kNcX

"We'll bang, ok?"

Allahu akbar my fellow Muslim brothers around the world. Allah is pleased with your work in Orlando but more is needed in our jihad against the infidels. I urge you to go out and kill as many infidels as possible in the name of Allah. He will reward you greatly! Allahu akbar!

vocaroo.com/i/s17IDYGqdtpq

can you say: Medieval esports is the best and will always dominate in furture matches!

IT'S A JOKE, FBI. DON'T ARREST ME. IT'S A JOKE.
vocaroo.com/i/s1ShbGVRpOsI

Can you say : Only 10 more jumps Cody , only 10 more Jumps!

vocaroo.com/i/s0as4DBfZYm4

make a velociraptor noise.
something like SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OP I love your voice

Say:

"This, of course, is all very poetic. What's poetic? I don't know. Do you? You're getting carried away by how philosophical and meaningful this song just became. I think i should recommend this song to a friend, and or my family."

And then i'll feature you into my new song

vocaroo.com/i/s0AlhakCR1PD

Sorry, that'll fuck my voice up. I'll do something less harsh though.

say: "Swiggity swooty. IM COMIN FOR THAT BOOTY" btw, I would marry you for your voice.

Keemstar needs to be shot down.

vocaroo.com/i/s0SC0xvbYsXS

Thanks, bud!

Say. Hey what's up guys, it's big b stats here.

vocaroo.com/i/s0mkBj05mUqg

Can you say: Friendship Drive charging

You're a little slut you know that? A dirty little slut.

vocaroo.com/i/s1OxxmTwvpAR

>i need you to fuck my fuzzy tailhole, then drown me in your golden showers afterwards. Meow!

Thanks man!

that sounds sick. nice job

vocaroo.com/i/s1p5ZwtovSUy

Say: Can you give me a lighter? I was born next to captain Iglu i never freeze

sweet, thanks. You're getting eternalized mate, when "i am imago" becomes world famous you'll know you were in one of my songs

>i need you to fuck my fuzzy tailhole, then drown me in your golden showers. Meow!
Leave out the afterwards, sounds weird. Thx again!

vocaroo.com/i/s1cvFgrFNj8s

vocaroo.com/i/s19JbOzQdK7k

Mail male snail nail Cuck le rouche

Sup bitches. It's Chad Warden.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

vocaroo.com/i/s152RRPUND1D

We're gonna nine eleven this bitch unless Morty gets better math grades!

Glad ya like it!

vocaroo.com/i/s1N41wzpp4ev

;)

Pure sex! Awesome, thx!

"Bitch, you got a text message."
Your voice shall be my text tone.
Voice = 10/10 would bang

vocaroo.com/i/s1zGwAtabdXh

vocaroo.com/i/s1xuQnxv5YGV

Too long

Say: whats going on guys gross gore here

ty so much

vocaroo.com/i/s1jEFHHlTkBx

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard, you'll think you're going crazy... I'll play with your tits until you scream from pleasure..."

HA HA HA. Great post! Well meme'd, LAD.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

vocaroo.com/i/s1NLgGHCrKrh

Thanks for the kind words!

;)

yerr a cuck harry

vocaroo.com/i/s1hxXX4qA4vM

Make America Great Again!

Hey there, what's up? (pause) Nah, I'm just kiddin', I've been arrested and can't come to my phone. I'm being held at county, please bring bail!

awesome man, youre a god

checked

vocaroo.com/i/s1SGCTL9swuf

Checked mang

Hey, I know! I’ll use my trusty frying pan as a drying pan!”

Kui Arno isaga kooli jõudis, olid tunnid juba alanud.

Thank you!

vocaroo.com/i/s1O0Ql6EgojS

>vocaroo.com/i/s0mkBj05mUqg

Geebus Crisco! Five of 'em!

vocaroo.com/i/s16EeNCmxj5p

Say "Porco dio"

Please say "Matthew your a huge faggot, hahaha"

vocaroo.com/i/s1Y0McE00Omv

"You're a big guy."

"I have to tell you something... (pause + sigh) I... I love you."

My pleasure

"We interrupt this program to bring you this breaking news!"

vocaroo.com/i/s02bwGHVzqi2

vocaroo.com/i/s0lSZ4g3oMKw

You are a man of golden value, I salute you and thank you for this kind gift.

vocaroo.com/i/s0WuyXLNLqWb

;)

Oh god, haven't laughed like that for a while.
>wew

vocaroo.com/i/s0FSfDlLozQN

him legend

vocaroo.com/i/s0GvvkvzHcd3

Yano is a transsexual girl

vocaroo.com/i/s0U9Kfah8lFw