Jesus Christ this is terrible

Jesus Christ this is terrible.

Mos overrated albums by Sup Forums?

listen to it louder

What don't you like about it? It's one of the three AnCo albums I actually like. (Others are Centipede Hz and HCTI, can't get into the rest.)

People haaaate Danse on mu and rym, it's super underrated actually

it's a grower

its fucking garbage i agree

huh

You gotta make yourself like it.

Listen to it 4 more times

Are you blind, people hate that album

I really like it though, ever since the 1st listen. It Another White Singer that hooked me, and that's the song that people always say is the worst

It's the plebfilter Album of AnCo. No wonder you don't get it.

Dude more people in this thread like it, fuggen liar.

not overrated at all, the only song people usually listen to is essplode. Most of the album is pretty great though

it's one of those albums where you have to listen

JACOB

thanks

Ahh Good Country is a top tier AC song

lol

Best AnCo closer track.

wtf you're right

It's definitely their most pretentious album

This is what happens when you get a bunch of people who don't know how to compose, perform and don't know any music theory. It just devolves into a circlejerk directed by the most confident memetards.

güd bayte!

Spot the guy who hasn't listened to Hollindagain.

Its because it finally puts an end to it ;^)

Hollinnd isn't pretentious. You don't know what that word means. CHz is probably their most pretentious album.

what?

It's not bait, I don't know why you guys are so incredulous about this. You can't act like your opinion is very valuable and important while simultaneously knowing absolutely nothing about how music works.

sorry thought you were referring to the bunch of people as AC. I love this album. Carry on

MPP is much more overrated by Sup Forums and is far worse. Danse has a good atmosphere at times and is very well arranged. Honestly one of their best albums, while MPP is bland as hell, hopelessly contrived and relies purely on texture

>he hasn't listened to in the singing box

I agree that Danse is better, but I don't discount MPP for what it is. It's a poppy album with really nice textures, but it has some nice songwriting at points. It is overrated though, but I learned how to use synthesizers by listening to it a lot