Its happened again!

Its happened again!

Other urls found in this thread:

wjla.com/news/nation-world/amarillo-texas-police-on-scene-of-active-shooting-possible-hostage-situation
goo.
nixle.us/8ZN2L
huisclos-escapegame.fr/
foxnews.com/us/2016/06/14/report-active-shooter-possible-hostages-at-amarillo-texas-walmart.html?intcmp=hpbt3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IF THE SUPERMARKET WAS ALLOWED TO HAVE GUNS THIS WOULDNT HAVE HAPPENED

Wtf? You gotta be kidding?

Cuck

Implying im not a hostage

Youre sarcastic but its true. Just like armed robbers being shot dead by cashiers hiding a gun under the counter.

That's a pretty standard situation

Where is this being published from? How would Europe be getting this news before the US?

SHALL

Somebody needs to stab that smarmy cunt

murica is retarded country

What 3rd world country are you from then

kill the non believers!

It's not really though, is it now?
If Americans were allowed to take more pride in their constitution none of this would be a problem.

That was over quick

lol scrub

Politics
Football
Sport
Celebs
TV & Film
Weird News
TRENDINGEU REFERENDUMKATE MIDDLETONWEATHERDANGEROUS DOGSDAVID CAMERON Technology Money Travel Fashion Mums
Home
News World news Crime
Breaking: Walmart 'shooting as gunman takes hostages in Amarillo supermarket'
18:24, 14 JUN 2016 UPDATED 18:56, 14 JUN 2016
BY SAM RKAINA , ABIGAIL O'LEARY
We'll be bringing you the very latest updates, pictures and video on this breaking news story

SHARES

Enter your e-mail for our daily newsletter

@KAKEnewsWalmartEmergency services have been called out to the scene in Texas
SWAT teams have reportedly shot dead a gunman who took hostages at a Walmart store in Texas.

Amarillo Police were called out to reports of an "active shooter" who had taken hostages inside the supermarket around an hour ago.

It is understood there were no other fatalities and all hostages are safe, according to BNO News.

Workers inside buildings nearby said a helicopter and around 20 police vehicles swarmed to the scene.

>supermarket

trying to make it sound civilized when it happened at a walmart

fucking silvers

I don't know anything about what's going on yet but I'll put money on this being another fake incident. They needed something else for us to talk about since their Orlando shooting was so poorly planned and acted out

walmarts are the shit. everything you could want in one store

>boohoo criminals don't abide the law
stop being a law abiding cuck and carry your gun everywhere so this shit stops happening

There's genocide and dictators killing hundreds ever day in other countries are no one bats an eye

America has a few nutjobs that shoot a few people every now and then and everyone loses their mind

It's all about perspective. Obviously local media freaks out about it because it affects them.

indeed

Fucking this. All those Americunts cry about how guns shouldn't be taken from them so law abiding citizens can prevent criminals from doing mass shootings, yet here they are crying because they are so stupid and expect killers abide the law too. Man the fuck up and carry your gun in a store and other places to make sure you can take out the next criminal. United States of Cuckmerica.

please let it not be florida

"If you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns"

texas which is almost just as bad

georgia

Your point is invalid. criminals will always have guns idiot. they already dont obey the law, more guns = safer restricting them makes us an easier target., just like europe, those dumbfucks gave up practically all their rights and have no chance fighting or changing their 3rd world government.

>HEY GUYS LET'S BAN GUNS BECAUSE SOME MUSLIM TERRORIST KILLED PEOPLE WITH THEM
>The largest terrorist attack in America was Muslims killing people without guns

Banning guns won't stop Muslims from killing people, anons.

wjla.com/news/nation-world/amarillo-texas-police-on-scene-of-active-shooting-possible-hostage-situation

Nice quote you got there faggot too bad it has nothing to do with the topic at hand, man the fuck up you cuck and carry your gun everywhere you go like that buttplug you stole from your mom.

>almost just as
and it's still six days until summer. fahk.

RELIGION OF PEACE

How retarded are you little cucklord in no way I said you should get rid of your guns. Learn to fucking read or are you one of those little illiterate niggers?

Yes because those schools and gay bars put up such a good fight.

by the statistics usually given by anti gun left wing americans a "mass shooting" in the states is anything involving more than one person

I will put my tinfoil hat. NRA loves this shooting spree. This will let them sell more guns for "protection". Gun business will boom in the next few months.

In Europe women can show their tits freely. In the United States of Incest all you get to see is Cletus' fat asshole when he bends over.

>implying walmart isn't the largest gun seller in the US

it's texas and it's over. It was a domestic violence issue and the cops killed him.

Just another day in Texas really...

goo.
gl/57LLlQ

pretty much

faggot has a nice peice of ass and he walks away

The armed subject reported inside a Walmart in Amarillo, Texas, is "apparently dead," according to police.

The suspect was shot by a member of the Amarillo Police Department SWAT team, police said. The hostages inside are safe, police said.

Follow
Amarillo Police Dept @AmarilloPD
Suspect has been shot by APD SWAT and is apparently dead. Hostages inside are safe nixle.us/8ZN2L
12:43 PM - 14 Jun 2016
We don't fuck around in Texas we take em out

>Texas
kek

cool story

did they put something in your chlorine infested water or what is it with the shootings lately?

sure kid way to strawman

Haha diffrence between red states and blue.

Not a bad idea user

Literally right down the street from where I live.

Amarillo Tx, Georgia street just past the highway. Was out and about when I heard people talking about it.

Who the fuck does that shit in a fucking WALMART? What, was the five for a buck ramen too much of a strain on your foodstamp budget that consists mostly of Dr. Pepper 44oz's from Toot'n Totum? (Local C-store chain). Or did the cashier not let you have that blu-ray of Deadpool for five dollars despite your claims of having found it in the five dollar bin? Or, and this is the most likely, did the scooter give up on your gravitational field generating wife when you and your six heathens got done at McDonalds and an employee laughed when the frame on the thing snapped in half?

Fucking. Wal-Mart. The FUCK...

Better to be judges by a jury of 12 then to be carried by 6

is this the one in texas?

Damnit, i was just about to get some peanuts.

top kek

Hey atleast they didn't shoot up Wonderland. You would go from one thing to do in Amarillo to 0 if he did.

>domestic violence issue
so just a normal citizen carrying a (probably) legally obtained weapon.

nice asinine comment.

True. I'd like to know why, though. Even if the dude was just like "Eh, fuck walmart and their everyday low prices". Or was it just some dude looking to an hero in his ancestral family home.

I will say, though, this is the most interesting thing that's happened in this city in the last four years.

What happened four years ago?

It's Amarillo man. He was probably just pissed that he lost his job killing chickenz or some shit and decided to beat his old lady in the most appropriate place.

Only been here for four years. Think there was some shooting right around the start of 2013 involving cheetos in SJ. Which amused me, but wasn't big news.

Also possible and the most likely of reasons.

You need to move Sup Forumsro. I lived in northwest OK for a long time and was miserable and those two parts of the world are basically the same. Desert and cows.

>We don't fuck around in Texas we take em out
Except he was taken out by SWAT and not an armed civilian. All these people that are supposed to be carrying around their guns to stop criminals don't seem to be doing a very good job

I live 20 miles south. Been here my entire life.
I was literally at that Walmart 24 hours ago.
I avoid Walmart for many reasons.

Had I been a little more conservative with my toilet paper, I might have been there when it happened.

He was a Somali (read MUSLIM)

And his obituary read " Here was a good man, a kind father and an over wiper which lead to his untimely death" .

Thinking about it, but I'm pretty chill with where I'm at. Got a solid, stable job. I can pay my bills, eat, and replace clothes when they become too worn out to reasonably wear.

I guess your set. I mean you got big tex and Wonderland.

I only tend to go there overnight when it's dead. No car, so walking's easier with the light traffic. Mostly I just go to the Market Street. Much closer to my place.

in texas of all places. where it's illegal to not have at least 3 guns on your person at all times

kek

Ameeicunts and their way of life. Mhu right to bear arms....

Perhaps we know each other.

Sad but true

Calico County is better, imho. And I don't do parks and things. Too often, anyway. People in large numbers like that tend to piss me off.
Entirely possible. Or at the very least, I've pissed you off with my incredible customer service skills.

Hate it all you want but to start stripping one freedom will only snowball us into the same situation as Europe

Fbi definition is 3 or more

This whole 'gun control' thing is working really well over there in the US huh

Summerfag

It is, but people are stupid. That's the problem. People get stupid, then guns, then angry at some insignificant thing that will in no way detrimentally affect their life and... boom.

I'm a hell of a waiter at a chain on Western. You frequent any coffee shops or anything?

One report has the hostage taker as Somalian, not American. Last I saw Somalia is a Muslim country.

Prefer to make my own, but that's just out of lack of income allowing such luxuries. I used to work on western until a few weeks ago. C-store.

Wow seems like a good idea to sell guns in stores over there in the US huh

Eurofag here. And what is the "situation" in Europe? That random idiots don't walk around with guns?

What is it with you amerifags, eating in McDonald's makes you to shit your brain out? I'm not saying that all Americans are moron's, but a big portion definitely is.

Yea I was worried to about my guns going out and killing people so I leashed them and put them in a locked closet.

Wouldn't surprise me in th least. They won't accept his Foodstamps for beer and lotto, they kicked his niglet kids out for theft, and won't give him a job to support his beer/lotto addiction. Mickey's is a hell of a drug, ya'll...

which is?

Same as a big portion of Europeans have shit for brains. Wot m8

awesome

huisclos-escapegame.fr/

foxnews.com/us/2016/06/14/report-active-shooter-possible-hostages-at-amarillo-texas-walmart.html?intcmp=hpbt3