How can there be so many Brazilian posters on Sup Forums? Do you have good internet connections in these?

How can there be so many Brazilian posters on Sup Forums? Do you have good internet connections in these?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp1o8wSzzTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

brazilians on Sup Forums are from gated communities, that's why they can speak good english and are interested in other things besides gang shooting and drugs.

they're still retarded. Same way you, by most chance, are retarded as well.

We make up about 50% of the SA population fäm.

First of all this is not a real favela, but a maquette. Also, not even 20% of Brazilians live in Favelas. You try hard to make them look like 70% of the population.

You are brainwashed if you think the third world is literally a favela, also even favelados have internet it's very common.

It's 6% if I'm not mistaken.

I'm most probably retarded, that's something I already knew.

>brazilians on Sup Forums are from gated communities
Lmao

How tf does living here work?

>step outside
>fall

Those favelas look comfy

This is kinda impressive.

Flying monkeys

it actually looks pretty comfy to live there
>some minor drama each day
>pablo cuking juan's wife
etc
jk m8

I once talked to a dude from a gated community in one of those 'take a pic of your window' thread a couple of years ago.
those neighborhood are pretty rad, I would never blame them for living there, it's understandable that some people just want their families to live safely and just forget about the country outside of the gates

i'd do the same if I had enough money.

it's a render
Not real thing

It's 9% and these 9% live in what the government defines as a favela. 60% of Brazil looks very poor.

Why are favela tours a thing?

It's not, that's just what Brazil looks like.

That one is 3D. In real life this shit is depressive.

There are 40 Brazilians for every Finn in the world. Even if half of Brazilians lived in favelas, that's 100mil people who don't.

Sex tourism.

Is Brazil the least aesthetic country in South America? Talk about wasted potential

I love Brazil and Brazilians on Sup Forums

every country in LatAm is all about wasted potential, except maybe Chile

>Brazilians on Sup Forums
I hate them, they're a bunch of self hating cunts

Every Brazilian who learns a little bit of English, wants to go around the web talking to foreigners so he can show off to his family and friends.

Why don't they build one or two commmieblocks with green parks around instead of favela?

Favelas are prettier than commieblocks desu

I know plenty of people who lives in a relatively poor neighborhood and have good english and ok internet

It's not rad it is a prison.
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp1o8wSzzTg

Sanitation is bad.

Rio has 6,5 mil people and a pop. density of 1500 have/sqkm, and with that I mean the municipality of Rio, not the metro area of almost 12 mil, whereas the state itself has 18mil. There's one city in the metro area with a pop density of 17000hab/sqkm, as you might have guessed it's a huge shithole

View can be nice, plus it's probably a very exotic kind of ghetto. If you think about all those "cozy" european cities, they were once big favelas
>packed buildings
>narrow streets
>filled with poor people

you tell me, you're the dumb gringos

Favelas are illegal, in here we call them "invasions", they didn't pay for the land or anything, they just built the house with what they had

>huge shithole
The funny thing is, Rio is one of the best cities in Brazil.

best itt

>funny
Nah m8. That's just depressing desu

I'm not talking about Rio laddie, I'm talking about the neighbouring city of São João de Meriti. Every day I thank God that I wasn't born on Baixada Fluminense

Don't your gubmint have public housing for poor people?

Rio is far from the picture non-carioca brazilians try to paint. It's funny to see you guys flinging shit at us tho.
The problem with Baixada is violence.

Sheltered white boy: The post.

I am mongol.

>Rio is far from the picture non-carioca brazilians try to paint
I know, the south part of the city is great and all but it's just a giant bubble in my pov
It's never enough. Also taking people out of the invasions is bad for the busi... elections as the public views may shift in disfavour of the next candidate to mayor, governor etc.

>every brazilian lives like cariocas

Seriously fuck off mongol.

Looks like San Francisco

They do here. Have in mind were talking about millions of people, you wouldn't be able to forcibly relocate those even if we could build thousands of gommieblocks somewhere in this already overcrowded city.

It's shit, and I say that because I have relatives there. The best neighbourhoods there are worse than some of the shittiest in the capital.

Yes, like you said they're trying to put them all in commieblocks but in the case of Colombia, the guerrillas have displaced many people from their homes to the bigger cities so everytime a poor family moves to a commieblock another poor displaced family moves to the favela

BECAUSE CHILE HAS NO POTENTIAL HA!

That's what we're doing in São Paulo because unlike the federal and Rio govts. we don't see favelas as the Eight Wonder of the World

>I know, the south part of the city is great and all but it's just a giant bubble in my pov
Lel m8, I bet you haven't been in Rio. After traveling a good part of this country I can assure you that not many places are as good overall than my north zone neighborhood in Rio.
I don't know much about there. I've been a few times to Nova Iguaçu because I dated a girl from there and the part she lives isn't that bad, well maintained streets, ~safe~, good houses etc.

>Have in mind were talking about millions of people, you wouldn't be able to forcibly relocate those even if we could build thousands of gommieblocks somewhere in this already overcrowded city.
Alas, even when me managed to move a good portion of them to newly build apartments (usually for free or for a small price that you won't find in the market), they simply sell their new homes and crawl back to the favelas because "it was too far from the centre" despite the fact that the new homes will have adequate sanitary conditions. Something that I guess is not important for this kind of people

desu even 1% of your population living somewhere like that is embarrassing

From the same favela

>this is not a real favela, but a maquette
explain the difference pls

Just embrace the memes.
According to them I'm surrounded by blacks and Mexicans.

Looks nice! Keep the good work fellow brazillian!

Lmao, do you even know what City of God is? Building new houses is the last of the problems with favelas.

>Lel m8, I bet you haven't been in Rio
I have. I've been to Rio thrice. My cousins live there and made me tour the city south to north
>After traveling a good part of this country I can assure you that not many places are as good overall than my north zone neighborhood in Rio.
I don't doubt it. I'm the guy that found depressing that despite the glaring problems Rio is one of the best places in this country. As I said before, that's just plain sad.

>less than 60% of the US is white
you literally are

>Let me tell you about your home
Apparently I live in south Chicago now.

I-it is still horrible desu!

And they painted it beige and brown. Waw.

Take care of your own problems before meddling with others' brit boy

>Something that I guess is not important for this kind of people
Imagine that you have to work 8 hours a day and take 4-5 hours everyday only in transports. Sometimes living in a better house, but far from central places is simply not worth it. And I bet most central favelas have everything normal neighborhoods have.

Because of stupid foreigner tourists.

brazil has a population of 200 million

Average brazilian on Sup Forums live lilke this

test

They do that, but the area soon falls into disrepair, the buildings start looking like shit and the poor people invade open lots nearby to build their shanty houses.

wow wtf uk

Where have you been in Rio? Idk what is your problem m8, I wake up everyday with birds in my balcony, I have a stunning view to forested mountains, bakeries, subway, shoppings..you name it, near my apartment. Life is good lad.

KEK

>my north zone neighborhood in Rio.
Lel, I bet you live in greater Tijuca

Sao Paulo seems like the best city in Brazil by a good bit

Those buildings will never be finished. Brazil is officially broke and the government enacted an austerity plan that will last for 20 years.

Since favelas are Brazil's biggest embarassment and the only thing that appears in foreign media when Brazil is shown, the government wanted to eradicate all favelas, but the project barely reached 20% of completion and they're already scaling it down and cancelling many of them. So basically will have favelas for all eternity.

we obviously dont have more poverty than southern/eastern europe so I'm not even going to bother asking for a source

>10mil people
'No'
There are better places to live in the state unless you really want to live in the capital

>British poverty calculation:Eastern Europe and North Africa calculation:

I don't you think you realise how uncharming those mediocre buldings competing to have a glimpse of the coast look like...

Please don't be trying to pass this an "upgread" or some prove of power.

In that sense, even favelas in the RJ are naturally better.

São Paulo

as an*
proof of power*

The city would be cool though. I'd wanna be where the action is.

Are these houses safe?
They're on a hill and don't look very stable.

it's a fact m8

the entire population of the US is only 60% white, and that's being generous
you can't argue otherwise, don't even try

>tall walls
>electric fence

V S F 8===D

Rio de Janeiro is ugly as hell. The only beautiful scenery is the nature.

>floatingsheep.org
wow nice source monkey

There is always news about landsliding.

>but but NOT MY STATE

Greater Tijuca is barely North zone in a cultural sense, if I may say it like that. You don't really get the suburban vibes from it like you do from Méier or Madureira.

>action
If you can actually get there in time after being stuck on the daily 100km traffic jams
>Are these houses safe?
No, you think an engineer built those? There's been landslides that have destroyed some favela house more than once, actually.

>t. I've never been to Rio

We did that here in my city, we even gave them houses of two stores but they fled from the houses and ended up reconstructing their campamentos
Those kind of people are not sane

Tijucanos are unique lad, we defend the remains of the founder of Rio de Janeiro. We are the first shield of the Brazilian Fatherland.

That would be Curitiba.

This in a few years will look horrible

Fuck we have the same problem.

The govt build the houses and give to them. Then later they sell the houses for a ridiculous cheap price and they use the money to build the favela.