Genuinely, how bad is SJW/ liberal culture on college campuses...

Genuinely, how bad is SJW/ liberal culture on college campuses? I'm looking at liberal schools but I don't want to be fucking alienated as a "cis white male." I don't respect anything they do and I don't want my college experience to be ruined by those attention whores.

It's pretty bad, liberal art schools are going to be the breeding ground for it. I'm at UM in Ann Arbor and it's bad here, real bad. I only imagine an actual liberal art school is, it's gotta be cringe to levels that shouldn't be possible

My school had its fair share of these types of people, but just dont engage them in political discussion and they are usually fine

They are just the new hippies, you can bend them over and spank them while saying "Who has more priviledge?"

sounds hot

Probably pretty bad for you, since your sperglord ass won't be able to resist trying to give rebuttals to the class dyke feminists opinions in sociology 101 instead of just sleeping like a normal human.

any and every school is that way dude, im at a community college and its like that. just grit your teeth and deal with it and anytime you have a paper to write or speech to give use it to refute them

Would somewhere like Brown be absolutely full of people like that?

Honestly it's not that bad if you don't go looking for it. The university of Manitoba was totally fine for the 4 years I was there.

Never saw any feminist rallies or sjw type lingo. Just your average level of social justice that's on every campus.

Don't worry about it and don't go to Yale

Fuck college. Learn a fucking trade.

Fuck debts, fuck working 50 hours a week. Fuck having a dick boss, fuck hostile work environments which the minority's word is law.
Become a plumber or an electrician. Very useful to have around the house, pays good; you don't work nearly as much. Never really goes out of season. Unless you plan to study until you literally pass out, are incredibly smart and plan to become one of the top dogs of your profession, college is not really for you.

Based on my experience, most college students are liberal. Batshit tumblrinas,however, are few and far between. You would have to intentionally start shit to provoke them.

its manitoba, they were probably too busy defending the natives rights to drink rubbing alcohol and listerine

so little ambition in this post it hurts

college is ruined, don't even go
see if you can get a degree online or something

ok satan

is that real?
kind of want

Well first you will need to get your class 3 (no easy task)
Then you will need to fill out a shit ton of paper work
Then you will need to pay for a $200 tax stamp
Then if you are approved you can buy a burst / full auto
Better have about $10,000 to spare though

checked

is there a semi version?
not as funny I guess

Very likely yes.

Might have to have one special made which will not be exactly cheep when you factor in that you are also buying a lower on top of getting custom work done.

You could have them machine the safe position as "No Pew' and the fire position as "PEW PEW PEW" if you wanted.

But select fire AR's ARE assault rifles and are very heavily regulated.

Not the semi auto sporting rifles idiots like to call "assault rifles" because MUH CHILLUNS!!!

On second thought. you could get a semi auto machined like that and just not be able to switch to "PEW PEW PEW" mode.

Have it there for shits and giggles.

There's no way it can be that bad. I'm 19 and transferring to UF this fall but I highly doubt that I'll ever have to deal with SJW bullshit, especially because I'm majoring in engineering. I've already done all my prereqs in highschool/community college and I haven't experienced any sort of crazy SJWs at all. I had several clearly liberal biased teachers in public school but they all taught shit like language arts, history, economics, or were fucking elementary school teachers. All my friends were liberal too since I'm from south Florida but they were hardly as delusional as the people I read about online.

If you're taking upper division classes in a STEM degree I find it highly unlikely you'll ever have to deal with SJW cucking. Truth.

What kind of rifle is that anyway?

yeah that's true
there's also a lower that has a reset assist that uses the auto position
I can't remember who makes it though
demolition ranch did a vid with it kinda seemed dumb but it would make the third position actually do something on a semi

AR-15

>are very heavily regulated
in what way?
I thought they were just as easy to buy as any other rifle (assuming you are in the US)

On any college campus, any women can basically make the claim against you that you raped her, even with zero evidence, and you will be 100% guaranteed kicked out of college. You don't even have to know the girl, or have even been within a hundred feet of her for even a second and she can destroy your life in one phone call.