BATTLE STATIONS / ROOMS GO!

>BATTLE STATIONS / ROOMS GO!

Weeaboo trash trying to have a Japanese styled room.

i have jap blinds

italian painting

and the square leaf thing is from spain

Dont know why I always post in these threads lol.

do you even puff bro

love the water cooler

is that fucking bricks on your floor

FAGGOT

My favourite boards are Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums

brick jelly

A matress on the floor, bunch of bricks lying around, a dildo standing infront of your stereo and wtf happened to your chair?

fat....fat happened to my chair

In progress of adding triple monitor stand and build a non homosexual desk. Dirty af btw. I live on a dirt road and this room got shit insulation. I just run air filters and clean the fucking desk once a week instead of 5 times a fucking day.

Lol, vape much?

crt!

Cleeeeean. Specs nigga?

cringe station?

that lucy is fucking hot, would cum on her belly.

that clashes pretty bad

Me and OP. We are brothers

cozy

thanks mate

Oceanview/ 10. Gg user. What monitoros u rocking there?

Only pic I have of my battlestation. Sorry for my sister being in the way but hopefully you can still get a sense of what it's like

Kind of messy

>dildo infront of stereo
thats no dildo m8

>wtf happened to your chair?
most likely, he is a fatass, and the chair broke, replaced the broken part for wood.

Why the fuck do you retards think its acceptable to use cinderblocks as furniture?

Digging them monitors Hp ftw

How can people not have the mouse and keyboard in the same height is beyond me

With the exception of the mouse placement, I really like this.

These threads make me feel happy about how/where I grew up. Some of you guys literally live in a flophouse.

I really like this good guy user.

Why the fuck not? My father in law is like 6'5" and sets them under his chair. I got my mancave set up on a bunch and made a shelf out of them and junk boards. Ain't everyone richfag. Calm your fucking tits.

all a matter of preference, I am used to elevated keyboards, thats why the desk has this department right there.

Holy shit, your lungs must be in horrible shape.

I bet you have Valley Fever.

Ok i guess.

Mouse becomes optional when you use a drawing tablet.

>Not a rich fag
>Thousands of dollars worth of electronics, decor, and dvds
>Cant go down to a fucking Walmart or Ikea and get a TV stand.

Nogga in high school early 2000 we had 10 guys in a duplex. Fucking computer towers were furniture. Best time of my life. I'd bring home old crusty ass pizza from closing the buffet and trade it for Mickey's 40s. Gtfo richfag.

The OP image is disgusting for more reasons than the cinder blocks. The one you posted is fine since it's actually done well and matches the overall decor of the room which indicates purpose and consistency by design instead of poverty and laziness.

Not sure wtf that is but if it'still sila costs, then undoubtedly. I've worked at a mine all my life. Beats dying of old age I guess...

Such degeneracy.

I thought you were kidding about using cinder blocs or it was some kind of meme

Those drawing tablets legit? I can't draw for shit but like photo editing. My hands are a little shaky anymore than the mouse doesn't work like it used to.

battlestation 8/10.

That couch 1/10. That mother fucker looks awful.

Would not chill.

Why buy faggot tv stand when it ends up falling appart. Concrete blocks outlive u.

o realy

It's a fungus in the soil.

It you live in a hot desert area it's most likely in your dirt.

>walmart
>ikea

enjoy your standardization

keep using cinder blocks user, they're cool

You don't have to be rich to acquire this stuff over time. You don't need to be to purchase a TV stand either, but unless you have enough disposable income to really care about buying something just because it looks nicer - why not re-purpose junk and save some money?

Confirmed.

That couch is shit.

Fellow WVfag here. Nice battlestation!

I see. So, more piss bottles and ketchup stains on Muh shit then and I am become normalfag?

hp 27es

yeah i wanted glossy triple monitor setup for the longest time too

Shit nogga. The best part is when u gotta change oil in your ride. Fuck a bunch ofor car ramps. Nogga move the dvd's and grab a couple

Lack of monitors makes me nervous. Always more monitors. Gg on the 2 piece canvas art tho. U buy that at random or a painter?

congrats you are actually the first to complain. but to be frank I don't give a damn, chicks dig that shit.

Why the fuck would you have the AC blasting you in the fucking face.

Cramped but I'm happy for now.

Fuck your cinder blocks, way too expensive.
And my design is lean as fuck.

Don't be giving me shit about cynderblocks. This nigga got some pallets. Fuck yeah bro. Cain't be any worse couch than sitting on blocks. Keystonelight/10 would chill

Don't plan on getting laid anytime soon huh user?

>left-handed mouse
>toilet roll
>flamingo-pink vape

what a combo

messy n idgaf

Well, I live in oklahoma. So hopefully it does. We got silicosis at times. Give or take cancer... silica dust gets in your lungs and won't come out. Turns to concrete. Oh well, I'm not gonna an hero but I welcome a heaping load of the fucking plague or a meteor right now.

comfy fapplestation

Those CD towers. 10/10

Well my couch has cushioning which I aside from the couch made myself. It is actually really comfy.

masturbation-station

reporting in

Kek o really?? Haahah

Its funny because the actual Nazis would've hated you, weeaboo degenerate

it actually blows at an angle so it circulates from the top of the apt first

Get rid of the brown cushion, line up the monitors, and it's a 10/10. Desk looks nice even though it's probably IKEA.

Fucking lost! Gg user. And I respect your resistance to change. VIVA LA CRT NIGGERS

Can you tell I'm broke.

>Canada

It's hot.

Looks good in a comfy-bohemian way. I think the situation under the TV is all the needs improvement.

koff ja olvi mainittu, torilla tavataan

> broke
300$ worth of bongs

>Get rid of the brown cushion
when i replace the chair

>line up the monitors
they're lined up just how i like them

>Desk looks nice even though it's probably IKEA.
it"s custom. i made it.

>that floral sofa

would die over/10

no, bricks go with bricks

Lol, maybe. But clean/10 so respect.

thanks mate. I had planned a little overhaul of some sort but I am busy as fuck lately. will see

>Desk looks nice even though it's probably IKEA.
That looks like real wood and steel pipe.
Not IKEA.

FUCKING GOOGLE EYES. YES.

English or go back to your ungabunka tribe. ...nigger