OK guys, you walk in on your woman who is willingly being fucked by a huge feral silverback negro. what do you do?

OK guys, you walk in on your woman who is willingly being fucked by a huge feral silverback negro. what do you do?

1: turn 360 degrees and leave in tears.

2: shoot them both with a shotgun.

3: stand there and cry like the beta neckbeard you are.

4: eat the creampie like a boss.

2. Also, a thread like this again?

5. Join in and DP your wife

This

you assume that's a bad thing...

no it's not, it's the best thing imho

4 is the only right answer

top kek

I never understood this cuck bullshit. If I got cheated on, I'd just dump the bitch and move on. Hopefully, for her sake, the guy she's cheating on me with is willing to take care of the slut because after that, I'd fucking kick her out of my house.

it's not for everyone. most cucks don't understand it, many even dislike the fetish, but can't help that it turns them on.

Turning 360 degrees would mean you're facing the same way you were before.

5. arrange for the next breeding session

Search for queen of spades, look at all the cucks across every corner of the world, all the interracial videos, and weep.

How do you leave by doing a 360 retard

I'm not gay but that's a nice cock

Lol who has the time to make all these fucking things

Turn 360 degrees, and then walk away. If you can't comprehend that, you must have the IQ of a nigger, too.

Kill woman for taking MY silverback boonsub. Hold him at gunpoint while I chain him back to his crucifix for a night of hot buttsecks.

This is Sup Forums. No straight men go here.

Shoot him, claim he was raping my wife.

Never forgive wife and divorce.

Summer fags everywhere

>This

cut the penis off and make him a shemale have sex with 2 woman.

call police, report both and share her naked pics on everywhere in internet.

*fix

i can't stay in jail because a whore.

Yea, because the police will solve all your relationship problems.

More

stab them both with a knife because no gun

ITT: Overwhelming white insecurity.

Just dump and go if you're so grounded and superior to other races, LOL. But, you know, they can smell the insecurities a mile away. It's only a matter of time before your woman opens up to a...Darker variety.

The insecurity is real

>mfw OP seriously and unironically believes eating nigger semen out of his wife makes him a badass

>using condome for the white man who would give normal looking child
>no condom for brown monkey who gives abomination of a child + aids

it's just bait. bad bait.

Do you not realize that it's the same shit with all this "white woman love black cock" bullshit? Face it, kid. Everyone in this fucking thread is insecure. All the whites and blacks. Chances are, if you're on Sup Forums, you're gonna do everything you can to hide your insecurity, whether you're a nigger or a white boi.

>mfw when people are actually falling for this shit bait

Besides. It's always the fat and ugly, white trash bitches with daddy issues who go for the black guys. Even then, white women are fucking stupid, man. I don't date white girls. You can have em all.

2 then 4 then 3 then 1