Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rvOuQjPEMTY&ab_channel=TropicalContactHigh
youtube.com/watch?v=KlujizeNNQM
soundcloud.com/zaylien/h3h3
youtube.com/watch?v=ExynqQU7gs4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

idk oasis you fucking fag

youtube.com/watch?v=rvOuQjPEMTY&ab_channel=TropicalContactHigh

i don't think that there's any music as untranscendent as your voting choice. to put it numerically, you should listen to 0

youtube.com/watch?v=KlujizeNNQM

soundcloud.com/zaylien/h3h3

Wow Monite Great Moves! Keep It Up! Proud Of You!

that's even worse than voting for Greens lmao

I dunno whatever you normally listen to

Voter turnout in my county is higher than the 2008 and 2012 election, and I think of the 600,000 early voters or something 90,000 voted independent. Read that in the paper.

>slave contracts would be enforced
you don't really "get" anti statism, do you?

youtube.com/watch?v=ExynqQU7gs4

I'm not gonna do the whole take over the western world thing, I think it's just gonna happen naturally. I do think my idea would be excellent in the future however.

If he wins it'd be interesting to see what would happen. It's just like the late roman empire, where in order to keep the plebs satisfied congress was doing all sorts of nice stuff to stop everyone from getting super pissed off.

You know, just because you say "music for this feel?" doesn't make this thread music related. You just want anonymous strangers to know who you voted for.
This needs to stop, threads like this are so attention seeking

lolbertarianism is a literal meme but at least it's a harmless one unlike trump.

What a pussy why even vote

I got banned for making this exact same thread wtf

I seriously doubt that. What you actually probably read is that 60,000 are registered independent. Doesn't mean they voted third party.

relax it'll be over by the end of the day

90,000*

whatever

I didn't vote third party but I want to tell people I did this year for the potential lulz.

Everyone who votes third party is in danger. EVACUATE THE WORLD. I REPEAT. SHUT DOWN REAL LIFE.

>Voluntary slaves
>Voluntary slave contracts
This is more retarded than something an ancap would say.

listen to someone who supports the tpp or infowars shit like megadeth or something idk

You don't get VOLUNTARY™ slavery do you? It's just supply and demand, bro.

At least you didn't vote Hillary Clinton.

>tfw didn't vote at all
Music for this feel?

This.