Anyone here married? Got kids? What's family life like Sup Forums?

Anyone here married? Got kids? What's family life like Sup Forums?
How does it compare to being single?

No and no. fuck all that

its like a nasty parent turning up one day, stealing all your toys away, and forcing you to go work in a mine because you turned 12

Not married but could see it happening one day because i have a woman thats really good to me. Though if that never happened I wouldnt be upset. Ill skip the kid part though. Theres nothing special enough about me to need to reproduce. Plus i like money and sleep too much. Good thing the gf feels the same way

Apart from the sex anytime you want and the unconditional love from multiple people - not much different.

a bit overly idealistic is it not

thats the scam that people buy into with marriage. Props if you actually have that.

>aayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

dont do it

why tho? u married bro?

> Yes
> Yes
> Moar busy

ye

everyday i wish i could get into the pants of everyone at work, while sex with one person eventually gets boring especially if they dont do kegals

then after a few years, you get to know how much of a controlling prick/bitch they are

Long married user here.

Good things? If you pick the right person you will have a mate for life. The right person will have your back 100% of the time, be supportive and will put your best interests first (as you put theirs). If you are lucky enough to have kids they can provide the greatest times of your life. Even little thinks like graduating kindergarten brings back good memories.

But there are pitfalls. It's difficult to find that one person who will remain your best friend. Ideals change, priorities change and you can feel stuck. And the kids can also give you your greatest challenges too. You don't want to spend the night holding their hand in a hospital after they have been hit by a car. You don't want to plan their funeral. You will only be as happy as your saddest kid.

If you asked me if I'd do it all over again, I couldn't give you an answer right now.

I thought it was gonna be good. 22 years later, shit was so different that I wanted to kms. I made several attempts, and then ex took EVERYTHING I owned, kids, and dogs too.

I miss my dogs. They actually loved me.

Yeah, kids are grown, grandkid now. Wife won't fuck me anymore, jerk off in sink, go to work. Knees hurt, back hurts, no fun. Cost me half my pension to get out so not an option and other han the no sex part I still actually like her. Sucks but doesn't suck.

get a side bitch

that's heavy bro, hopefully u get another doggo companion

Kids are fucking amazing, but it's usually the bitch you wind up making them with the makes your life hell.

It's lots of work, for the first 2-3 years you can kiss your spare time goodbye.

Past that it's fucking great. Me and my little one are best pals, even though I still kick his ass at mario kart and the go fuck is mum.

yeah what I've generally seen is there's way more love for kids than the spouse long-term

Does she still like you?

I'm married it's not bad no difference at all from being engaged or dating. But then again we didn't get married or date based off sex but instead we have similar interests and love doing things together unlike the 50%that cheat and divorce cause they got married cause they were fuck buddies and got a long sort of.

Not married but been with my girlfriend for 10 years.have one kid it's not bad. I do miss my alone time but other than that can't complain. Bro

Not since I bought her a strap on

- that guy, fo realz

>Fo realz

Yes and yes, 2 of them. It's a far more satisfying life than being single. It's more of a challenge, and therefore the rewards are greater. If you're not into challenges, then it's definitely not for you. I wouldn't recommend it for the young, I didn't get married until I was 28 and felt I had gotten all my "oat sowing" out of the way. Also, kids are the best. Every day I am amazed at them, and you learn a shitload about yourself and the world in the process.

plz post more maymays