youtube.com/watch?v=guvzyfXW5Vc
youtube.com/watch?v=eY-Gag31dtU
youtube.com/watch?v=7DN16rcxn3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=N6ksgIFxIhg
youtube.com/watch?v=WrZFB2CcNic
youtube.com/watch?v=-94ksHqVd6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How to pronounce Murmuüre?

Realistically, how worried should I be about white genocide?

This thread is dedicated to our boy Rob Darken.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sn2Q2QAhLS8

mgwa

if you live in a cuck eu country, very much

Just like french Murmur, the ü is just kvlt decoration

shit

where do you live?

U.S here, should I be worried?

any striborg fans here? i want to kick your assses

Hi

I started this chart last night with the help of a few others, and as you can see it's pretty bare and poorly organized.

I'd like to develop it further along, as well as add sections to it such as NSBM, Atmospheric, Depressive, and Blazebirth Hall (however there is a lot of overlapping among these). Any ideas? Or is Russian black metal just too small and obscure for a successful chart.

μουρμούρ
it's mgwah lad
a lot of german "atmospheric suicidal" is just "damn I'm so sad in this earthly earth" black with not too fuzzy guitars and cunt synths
also mutiilation could be considered DSBM and that would make them the best DSBM cause they are true depravity

and of course there's shining who are "lol dude cut yourself" instead of "lol dudes I'm cutting myself" but don't take that as a rec

If it helps, think of it this way: No given race can last that long. Even black people will disappear and eventually there'll be a completely new set of races and maybe even some new, cool colours for skin, eyes and hair.

That is, if technology doesn't overrun genetical predetermination before, which it obviously will.

And then there's the fact that life on earth simply will stop existing in about 2 billion years (descendants of humans being out of the game as early as in 10 million years)

What are the best 2016 black metal albums with only a month and a half left?

Is there a more flawless discography than Graveland?

The Tasmanian Forest will protect us Stribros.

Anaal Nakath

Check out Trna (Post-Black Metal) and Druadan Forest (Symphonic Black/Dungeon Synth).

>tfw nothing sounds original anymore even though I try my hardest and dedicate copious amounts of my free time (not to say all of it) to dig for the latest, both obscure and popular black metal releases as well as through the many multiple subgenres and release years to find something that provides the enjoyment the well-known bands from the second wave did but fail

I just want something that actually gets the melodies stuck in my head, not some generic shit that scratches the itch and leaves my body. I don't know if I'm explaining myself correctly. Please recommend something you believe I could enjoy, but let it not be shitty, run of the mill second wave worship bands.

Pic related is the last thing I listened to, in case anyone wondered.

Paysage d'Hiver

this is pretty gay lads

Does it have to be contemporary? How do you feel about avantgarde in general? What are, in your opinion, some of the most unique/memorable albums you've listened to?

youtube.com/watch?v=xbRbZRQk72A

if the 2000s produced a superior bm album, i am yet to hear it

Do you have a chart or anything so we don't rec you the same things. Anyways, some albums that surprised be recently:

Kroda - Дo нeбoкpaю життя...
Lunar Aurora - Seelenfeuer
Osculum Infame - Dor Nu Fauglith

On the one hand I feel like you just want some passionate, memorable and well written music and then you say you don't want second wave worship so I feel like you want something groundbreaking and original, whatever that means (and for whichever reason anyone would actively seek out such a thing)

Have you listened to S.V.E.S.T. - Veritas Diaboli manet in aeternum: Le Diable est ma raison

Thoughts?

Damn man, I like the band, but I don't get the hype. They sound like Nortt as interpreted by Altar Of Plagues, and, while that alone is pretty fecking nice, I fail to see what's so transcendental about their music. And the 2000s were such a fertile, adventurous decade for BM

so you haven't listened to his next two albums?
check them out dude

Black Metal AOTY?

>i am yet to hear it

S.V.E.S.T. - Urfaust

agreed

that album is about as kvlt as the nightmare before christmas

discord.gg/2RZ9S
discord link for anyone interested

While it lacks originality, it's quite solid.

No

Literally just check the follower to that album.

dat bass

>Does it have to be contemporary?
Not at all, feel free to come forth with music from any era.

>How do you feel about avantgarde in general?
Ironically, I'm pretty sonically conservative, if that makes any sense, yet at the same time I'm pretty sick of the same old standard black metal formula, so anything goes at this point.

>some of the most unique/memorable albums you've listened to
I wouldn't feel comfortable posting them, more than anything because I don't want to bias the recommendations, I want them to be as "pure" as possible.

>Do you have a chart or anything
Although I understand the purpose of a chart in this context, I generally despise them, because I find I couldn't properly represent my taste through single albums.

>you want something groundbreaking and original
You probably just defined what I'm looking for better than I did, I'm not even sure myself.

>Have you listened to S.V.E.S.T. - Veritas Diaboli manet in aeternum: Le Diable est ma raison
No, I haven't, but I'll be sure to check it out right now.

D-do I have to actually speak here or is it a text chat?

text

Skáphe2, The Synarchy, Księżyc milczy luty and that's it

Anyone here getting any of the new Tour De Garde tapes?
I love it when labels just drop like a dozen releases at once.

I hope you haven't listened to Ved Buens Ende, Fleurety or early Korova yet. Those are my first choice always. Anyway, Mayhem's Ordo Ad Chao, I feel, is intensely unique (and unsettling at that), as is MoRT by Blut Aus Nord. Those are probably the most obvious recommendations I could give. There are some more contemporary bands liek Murmuüre, Menace Ruine and Organ:, which are absolutely unpredictable, kinda on-drugs, melting black metal (sadly Organ: has only recorded a demo and a two-track EP).
I'm sorry if I'm repeating myself too much, but I feel more people should know of Sort Vokter, Anubi and Minas Tirith. Ebonylake released one wildly unique album only to dissolve into the ether, but

Fuck, forgot to mention Lugubrum. Their early stuff is rather standard but it's extra filthy and pretty memorable, but their strongest material starts with De Vette Cuecken. It's almost surrealist without making use of production gimmicks or eclecticism. Just weirdly done black metal. They get even stranger as time goes by, but after Albino De Congo I think they've found a stable sound (no pun intended)

I got my Akitsa tapes from that label. Very curious about that tape - any samples?

Recommmned me some trve stuff like Shining please.

Thank you very much for the lengthy rec, don't doubt I will carefully look into the many bands you mentioned, even those I was already (sort of) familiar with.

what's wrong with scar sighted again?
i want detailed answers, not buzzwords like - cuck, numale, hipster etc...

I guess you could include Darkeater (atmoblack) if you're strapped for artists. Additionally, I think it would be a shame to omit зaмиpaниe, even if they're blackened noise.

>the Shining
Thats a good film, user.

its not bad, but its not all that great either

gay

Not a lot really. The
>drum interludes
Get a little tiresome at points, but apart from that it's a pretty solid album.

A lot of people love it, personally I think it's overrated and nowhere near the potential Jef has. There isn't really anything special about it, and it doesn't really succeed in creating the atmosphere it strives for. The Death Metal influence also doesn't do it any favors.

But maybe I'm bias, since I love Tenth Sublevel of Suicide Leviathan a lot, and this developed sound that was seen on his recent albums just isn't for me.

gimme the most agressive and fast tempo black metal, in the vein of anaal nathrakh, impaled nazarene and iperyt

if you haven't already, Revenge, Archgoat, Blasphemy

Panzer Division Marduk :^)

first three 1349 albums
especially hellfire

Endstille is pretty up there

ok guys this what i listened to so far, what should I check out next?

What's the Nosferatu album?

>any samples?

AFAIK, the label doesn't put up any samples. At least I haven't been able to find any Soundcloud page or whatever.
They've put out lots of good shit during 2015 and 2016 though, so I imagine these new tapes will be up to par as well.

Nothing at all, it's a great album.
These will always be the first Wrest records I turn to.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoMxDvkPZr8

youtube.com/watch?v=RHNYjS4cYB8

Those two are still the high watermark for North American black metal in my books, aside from the first three Grand Belial's Key albums.

All of Norsecore

Moonblood Nosferatu

>European heritage
>Mongolian hat

Swedish Shining I'm guessing?

Svart - Det personliga helvetets spiral

shit's hard.

White race is a spook for dumb fucks who think that caveman's notions about racial genetics are still true. Literally ooga booga tier shit.

Well, the OP was probably in jest, but that's not a "mongolian hat"

What an obvious name for an album like that.

Oh wow did you actually just try baby's first reverse psychology by sticking "ooga booga" in there

Uh yeah I guess? It's good so you should check it out.

post actually good ambient/dark ambient tracks/releases made by BM artists

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbHfBHTOMOc

youtube.com/watch?v=j3PL_bpmVW8

for how fond a lot of BM artists are of making this sort of material, 95% of them seem to have no idea what it is that actually makes it work

>95% of them seem to have no idea what it is that actually makes it work
whoa, you got sources on that?

check out die festung by paysage d'hiver

yeah, one

don't get cheeky with me mate
you know what i mean, like how often do you hear ambient intros/interludes/outros(much less complete standalone EPs/albums) by BM artists that actually have some sense of direction or purpose to them beyond making the release length longer
very rarely in my experience

>Have absolutely nothing to say about genetics = respond with bullshit.
Nice.

>youtube.com/watch?v=RHNYjS4cYB8

the next-to-last track on this is one of the most furious and fucked up black metal songs ever recorded
combined with the outro it takes on a truly ~transcendental~ quality

I was having a laugh, my man, and I understand what you mean. I honestly prefer recordings of burning fires, galloping horses, storms and stuff to ambient fillers.

youtube.com/watch?v=guvzyfXW5Vc
youtube.com/watch?v=eY-Gag31dtU
youtube.com/watch?v=7DN16rcxn3Q

Cheers

>add sections to it such as NSBM
don't

Check Isaz (very good atmoshit).

still looks like it says Brofanatica

As that was my first interaction with you, we weren't in a conversation and my post had nothing to do with genetics, but with the nature of your post. I don't know why you'd expect me to bring that up.

What I said was that you tried baby's first reverse psychology, which you did do.

>White supremacists and racists often equate the speech of other races with sounds like "ooga booga" to pass them off as unintelligent or subhuman
>You say that being a racist is as bad as being that same classification of subhuman by using the term "ooga booga"
>Through which you attempt to make racists be not racist by scaring them into thinking that racism will turn them into an uneducated subhuman, like the "lesser races" they dislike

It's really weak stuff though

If you think they're that bad, you just brought yourself to that level

Besides Akitsa, what other bands from this label are worth listening to?

What's the best demo of 2016 and why is it Demo IX from The True Werwolf?

It's all about moaning in agony and despair. All other ambient is useless.
youtube.com/watch?v=N6ksgIFxIhg

>likes atmoshit
>dislikes NSBM
Get out.

youtube.com/watch?v=WrZFB2CcNic
not like the bands you mentioned but it goes hard

post underrated albums

you first

Are you mentally ill or something? I'm sorry, then.

youtube.com/watch?v=-94ksHqVd6Q

sounds like a bm version of Self Defense Family

all drudkh releases are pretty right-rated or slightly overrated

>Denying that race is a real thing
People like you are fucking retarded. You probably think that "race is a social construct", don't you?

I already have all the Throat tapes, and this update seems kind of lame. I might grab the dungeon synth tape maybe.

Nehemah in general is pretty underrated from the French scene.

I am literally the only one who namedrops this band. If you've seen them mentioned, it was me. Even in this thread and the previous one.

Vreemdeling demo

I take it back Lethal Siege and Morbid Lament look great. Ordering them for sure.

a classic in my eyes