Culture Pals - /cp/

Anorectic anorexic anorectous anoctoxic QTs Edition:

Come meet QTs from around Spain, get your flirt on, hook up with femanons, learn '''''languages''''', use all your big daddy skills, make fun of Canadians, fall in love,name your future kid Mara Dona, etc

Culture Pals website for the newfags:
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/aKbez9ya

mega with all the OP pics that nobody uses
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

Old thread (don't forget this when copy pasting OP text you cunts):

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/crime/u-s-student-kidnapped-raped-bus-brazil-article-1.1305356
youtube.com/watch?v=vTPhQ_EEOpM
vimeo.com/50925108
youtube.com/watch?v=wHiGR0iuTUo
youtube.com/watch?v=-miLbYrpdvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Gslr6b525Jg
youtube.com/watch?v=aGRNEJiD3PY
youtube.com/watch?v=YrJvkquw7CM
youtube.com/watch?v=E8Ms56gX-Tc
youtube.com/watch?v=A_uwMa6ifkM
youtube.com/watch?v=eFRl3mACLIs
youtube.com/watch?v=1lffg88WDRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fizkult privet

First

2 weeks now that I stopped talking to my main

I bet Koi misses you, go back to her, user, there's still time.

Português errado, use extra flags

It's just a joke, Vinny, just like every time people call me Vinny.

7 days for me
>I have exams I'm too busy now
Meanwhile she's only on IP all day every day suddenly

Why would males visit other males?
Are they gay?

I've seen this thread many times over the years but I never figured out what you guys are actually doing. What's the point?

To find QTs

Has anybody actually done that?

sure sure

Yeah

Several of us

Many have. Infact several are spending the holidays with their QTs right now as we speak

>tfw your QT lives in a theocratic dictatorship and you will never spend the holidays with her

Iran?

>Things were getting a bit cheeky and flirty with a new qt
>All of a sudden her cousins baby dies
>Things are a bit somber and sad now

I mean I can't fault anyone. But still, not a nice thing to dwell on at this time.

Of course. You had a 50/50 shot of getting it right though because the only other option would be Saudi Arabia.

>tfw no vaticanese qt

rate my qt
/chokawaii_girl

Not sure if fake or a trap

I bet many weebs message that "qt" anyways

>Go on trip with qt
>nydailynews.com/news/crime/u-s-student-kidnapped-raped-bus-brazil-article-1.1305356 happens
>wat do?

I hon hon hon and dump her for being a slut.

Made me hon hon hon!

Really makes you hon hon hon.

Post a sexy nood to make me hon hon hon

>going to brazil
she knew the risks

HUE HUE HUE?
If your qt tells you to go to Brazil with her, you just know you aren't satisfying her.

French lover meme BTFO

This is just sad...

>Some qts are going to France and Germany in the middle of a refugee crisis.

The absolute madmen.

Everyone acts like Brazil is this super cool party place but they forget most of it is a crime ridden, third world shithole

I searched through the Iranian qts and jesus christ they are all gorgeous, show me a pic of yours

>implying women ever use logic to base their decisions on

I thought you were better than this lad.

True true my bad

>/chokawaii_girl
LOL she fat

Which Southeast Asian country has the best (in terms of personality) qts?

In my experience, Indonesians tend to be pretty laid back and cool, and Vietnamese are more conservative (still haven't deployed with any of them) but also cool to talk with.

Let's post some music lads

Anything you like

youtube.com/watch?v=vTPhQ_EEOpM

>Southeast Asia
>qts

Thailand

vimeo.com/50925108

>telling people about your qts

How do you memorize the "rules" of a new language? I'm learning Spanish from scratch and it's the first language I'm trying to learn seriously (Did some stuff in school over a decade ago but I flunked it) and whilst learning words and masculine feminine has been easy I'm having a harder time memorizing the language sets as English is so fucking ingrained into me that it's difficult to break from its rules.

I find indonesians a bit too submissive for my tastes. Filipinas are great, as are thai women, although they're crazy conservative if they're not a literal whore.

>some people LIVE in france and germany in the middle of a refugee crisis
truly madmen

>sid vicious
youtube.com/watch?v=wHiGR0iuTUo

Practice, learning a language is like riding a really broken bike. It just takes practice

youtube.com/watch?v=-miLbYrpdvQ
based voldemort,saw him last friday and it was superb

Read more in that language before you try to write, believe it or not, just reading will get those rules subconciously into your brain, and before you realize, those rules just come naturally, like, you read what you wrote and think:
>Wow this looks off somehow
Also in that level of training you shouldn't read people chatting, but books and articles, things that were edited and such. People talk like shit, and you might learn wrong if you try to communicate before fully grasping the language.

>just slightly over 3000 online right now
are there any other pen/emailpal sites with a decent userbase?

If you're interested in Russian girls, you can use tinder and fake your location. They pretty much expect you to be faking your location, anyway.

There's always VK and facebook, too.

Why would you fake your location on Tinder?

>Hey lets meet up after all that talking. Where will I meet you? That Cafe next to Lenins Mausoleum?
>Heh-heh...actually I'm in America, I used a GPS faker to make it look like I'm in Moscow so I could meet Russian women

thanks guys

youtube.com/watch?v=Gslr6b525Jg

Most girls expect you to be faking your location because you're interested in taking a trip to Russia, and are looking for people to meet.

If you have no intention of traveling to the country, you wouldn't be faking your location in the first place.

Source: I faked my location, got 50+ matches a day, and several asked if I was interested in traveling to Russia.

>vk
>facebook
>tinder
mate, these arent penpal sites

Post local music for us to share with and impress foreign qts. Here's a quintessential Canadian band:

youtube.com/watch?v=aGRNEJiD3PY

I posted this in /adv/, but I didn't get a response. Might as well post it here.
I met a woman (about 16 years older than me) online. We started talking and teaching each other our native languages. That was about two years ago, and we still talk pretty often. In this time she's sent me a few post cards and a package with candy from her home country. She calls me cute pretty often. She also really wants me to visit her country, she brings it up almost every time we talk.
It sounds to me like she's into me, even despite our age differences. Or am I just looking too far into it?
And no, she's not just trying to get a green card. I don't think she wants to come to my country.

You can contact people from around the world with these sites. They're not explicitly for penpals, but you can meet anyone, and they're more popular.

Girls are suckers for Yugo rock ballads no matter what genre they like to listen to

youtube.com/watch?v=YrJvkquw7CM

and lately every girl is a sucker for SARS

youtube.com/watch?v=E8Ms56gX-Tc

to quote a certain croatian bend

>Pjevajte nešto ljubavno, klinke svršavaju na to

Play something romantic, teen girls cum to that

youtube.com/watch?v=A_uwMa6ifkM

If you find a punk girl

>tfw the Slovenian user comments on one of your qt's profiles.

pls no.

They're known for these machinations. Filthy, vile Slovenes

There's a Slovene here and he's looking at girls ?

WTF ?

They're all faggots.

/Marcybats

Oh wow, I don't know what to say about some of you pathetic virgins.
The qts that were posted here by the same flags that called me fat were a lot fatter than I am.
In fact, I am of very slim build. It just proves how biased autists here are.
As for my hair color: who cares?!. I'm white as fuck and I'd love to be exotic.
But I'm not and you can see it on my IP that I'm a real blonde girl. I'm from fryslan proudly.
You just call me fat because you hate me because I express myself with emoticons, and you expect femposters/attention whores to post nudes
and even though I did it, you still want to find reasons to hate me.
But little do you know that the daily alcohol I consume numbed most of my basic emotions.
In other words besides the fact that I get annoyed at the retardation of the virgins here
I don't care. Merry xmas!

kek fatty.

Do you guys actually flirt or it's just saying you're cute and meeting the city part? Girls do that to literally every friend of them, doesnt mean they are into you. If things go beyound the "you're cute" to "I'd totally kiss you if you were here" then it's different.

Here's some obscure Canadian dance-punk to impress a Canadian backpacker you might meet one day:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFRl3mACLIs

kek fatty.

>using interpals to kill time while unemployed
>tfw getting a job will take away the only times you're able to talk to your qt

Thanks guys

What are you guys gonna do on xmas? (。>ω

The rest of the world forgets Slovenia exist, which makes them seem so innocuous. Damn they're dirty, underhanded tricks.

Get drunk with my sister.

i'm gonna be wishing i was cuddling you on the couch watching christmas movies

(ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚ okay have fun
im off to sleep, bye!

Underrated post

Wait, are you that disgusting attention whore who posted nudes the a couple threads back?
How can I get back my (You)s? you don't deserve them.

_へ__(‾◡◝ )> you can't. Also, you now have HIV.
:3

>implying there isn't a nedernon pretending to be a girl anyways

youtube.com/watch?v=1lffg88WDRg

Well at least I can't get anymore aids from licking your feet.

We're both interested in traveling to Ukraine. She speaks Russian, I don't.

...Am I in? Inside her, how do I get inside her?

join the e-HIV club!
I don't wanna trip desu but it's really me. you have e-HIV now too ヾ(。・ω・)シ

H-hello :) H-have you seen my posts ? :)

S-spend it with you ;_; ?

don't go ;_;

c-can I into HIV club :(

Why you keep posting those jap smileys or whatever, you disgustinng weeaboo

I did, I only came here because a fellow dutchie (non-Frysian (thus inferior) said that you shoo'd me away, but you never did. I think you're sweet and kind! (。>ω

୧༼ ͡ д ͡ ༽୨ yes you get a special honorary VIP pass (or should I say HIV pass)!!
(๑•﹏•) actually, I'm not a weeb. I don't even watch anime anymore, I just like to use those kaomojis because no one else does here.

>I don't wanna trip
>but I'll post emojis anyways
ʕง•ᴥ•ʔง
ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻hiv┻

>S-she noticed me :)

Can I make you not lonely for christmas ?

I-i would love to get to know you better.

Get the flu and die.
Kaomojiers are the niggers of Asiaboos

Please marry him

aw user that's so sweet of you (๑°⌓°๑)
Sure! But not now, I'm really heading for bed now. It's 5 o'clock in the morning!

>as if actually tripfagging is any better
・・・ʕ ˵ ̿–ᴥ ̿– ˵ ʔ

She said she's heading to bed. That means she wants to wake up to you preparing breakfast for her!

O-okay, p-pls add me on skype
ivanaleksander , Ukraine, Odessa

t-ty lads

A-also, good night, s-sweet dreams ^^

w-will talk tommorow :)

>when you intentionally give yourself a stutter online

>Giving your skype handle out on an image board.

That's not how you get a girl to fall in love with you! You need to book a plane ticket straight to the Netherlands, find out where she lives, sneak into her house, and have her wake up to you serenading her with a love song.

I hope the hoe lose all respect for him, and add him just to waste his time.