Am I the only person that can't watch this guys videos because of how ugly he is...

Am I the only person that can't watch this guys videos because of how ugly he is? How can someone be this ugly Sup Forums

He literally looks like a chicken with autism how can anyone go through life looking like this

This is now an ugly person thread

Literally who

who the fuck is he, seen a few short vids on youtue but wtf? why so many views?

Casey neistat famous jewtuber how's living under a rock like?

I thought be had a birth defect or something

Hes cool and confident. He has a cool job that he loves and family/friends that love him.

These are all things you will never have.

gtfo

No i feel the same way

Not living under a rock, just not a gay millenial like you

I will never care about any of his accomplishments no matter how amazing they are I can't look at him and take him seriously

back to tumblr, faggot

what are you fucking 12? Get over it.

He acts like hes the shit.

He has a cocksucker's mouth.

Say what you will but hes gotten more pussy than the majority of us, what the fuck am I doing wrong?

doesn't he have a hot wife/gf?

shit i can see why he wears sunglasses most of the time..

W...

Wha

Wtf am I looking at here.

What the fuck?

You know what guys?

This could be good...

We need more ugly people in the world..

I'm not a too attractive looking guy myself.

So if ugly people get treated normally too; then the world becomes a better place.

I don't wash my pen1s hoahoahoa whore

so youre living under a rock?

Why do you care? It's not like you have to fuck him.

By hot you mean she constantly looks like she's smelling a fart

my sides died.

>He is fucking ugly

>He opens boxes and handles his belongings in such a rough manner it shits me

>His wife is obviously a giant bitch

>....i still watch his fucking vlogs

Its at walking dead levels of hate, i just keep watching because i started

Yeah, if you watch his vlogs you can tell she hates him because of how ugly he is

He acts like a twat too. I find him really irritating.

He is being himself and because he isn't so attractive he is less intimidating to women ironically. Believe me. I am a handsome guy. Yes, women get angry if you don't reciprocate affection toward them.

he's ugly but he's not that ugly

He isn't ugly. He has a peculiar face features. Prominent Rome nose, curly hair and pointed chin. I think I ugly (obviously cuz I'm Slav and we all ugly as fuck), not that talented guy.

Here is my theory:
Everybody knows a person who is so fucking ugly that you literally cant stop looking at them. Casey is very much like that, his face is so fucking fucked up that there is no way you're going to forget it. People will naturally click on a thumbnail that tickles them in that exact way. And what do you know, all of his thumbnails are of him showing off as much facial retardation as possible. There doesn't seem to be anything inherently wrong with him but it seems too fucked up to be real. So you have to click it. Combine it with good editing and good shots, daily uploads and being non-controversial and youve got the Neistat experience.
You have to remember that Youtube is basically TV now. We've all watched shitty TV shows just because they were on. Since Youtube algorithm makes it pretty much impossible to find new good content people just play whatever.
I am not trying to defend him btw, I find his shit repulsive but just trying to answer your question.

Dude he's pretty fucking ugly for a famous YouTube with millions of subs. and his voice.... Jesus man he's stuck with a 13 year olds vocal cords

>mfw everyone is jealous that he has more money then them

Nothing I hate more than arrogance.
Well maybe hypocrisy.

>mfw I'm ugly as shit

>As if watching some ugly jew on jewtube is the same as participating in society
For real, the worse generation.

Yeah he really does

Always late to shit, always almost misses planes etc

> tfw it's been 2 hours since you've scared any children with your hideous face

that makes no sense.

>not a gay millenial like you
>23-year-old that doesn't understand what "Millennial" means

Who doesn't wanna punch this guys face in

Who is this guy?
He reminds me of Denny

hahahahaha holly fuck i thought i was ugly!!!! omfg KEK

Casey neistat

>And his son a fuckin cringe lmao

Pic?

he's not that bad

It's pathetic to watch you guys try to understand what makes Neistat so successful.

his son actually isnt ugly at all, and he actually seems really normal. its kinda funny.

sauce? who is he?

Youtube community wooooo!

He looks like pic related doing his best Meth Face.

i mean really, all he has to do is fix his nose then he'll be normal. Not a big deal...go outside more often Sup Forums, you people are acting like real life is everything you watch on tv.

He has 3 million subs everyone should know who this guy is

fuck i can feel them staring down into my fucking soul.

>3,000,000 = 6,000,000,000

he don't gotta act like he's the shit faggot, casey is the shit

He may be ugly but like, he's got that distinct look that I think gives him an advantage. I don't find it harder to watch because he's ugly, I find it kind of hard to watch because his content is so boring. Seems like a pretty cool guy in general though. I wonder how the girls think.

Cmon i understand he happy achieving a big thing but this looks like some strong kind of autism

yeah and? seems like you have a problem with people being confident and people who are comfortable with being themselves. Personally I look up to a guy who can be himself and feel confident, gives me some reason to know that I can to. Especially when he has the looks of Casey.

nah he normal, i look even more retarded when i smile and wave. and i got my bachelors a month ago.

thank you for being realistic here

Hes a cunt man his girl parents are loaded dont believe this american dream lmao

Boy would be still washing dishes smoking meth

Ugly fag detected pls kill urself fam

>millions of subs

Which goes to show how talented he is.
Your logic is shit.

>2016
>watching shill loving youtube celebrities
>stay normie my friends

>implying molyjew is unattractive

I agree, it really is. A bunch of faggot retards itt

I don't have a problem with looks, I'm used to be complimented. What I do have a problem with is self esteem. I meant that when Casey has the look that he has, it can give some hope to people who don't have the best self esteem. Like myself.

Owen's a qt 3.14

Implying that you're not ugly? I have to assume that the only people here who have a problem with this are the people who are exposing their own insecurities about their physical appearance on him. If you were goodlooking, you wouldn't give 2 shits about this.

>I gotta be at this meeting/event in 15 minutes lemme just head to the office first then grab a juice a few blocks over get back home take a shower I got plenty of time

Explain Manlet threads then? Your logic is shit my friend

hmm... you seem to know a lot about someone you seem to hate, user.

>on friendly terms with Karlie Kloss

Pretty jealous of that. Found it funny though he can talk to her and other hot women easily but in one vlog there was this girl and he went from sounding normal to "uh hey so like wanna join us for this thing you don't have to it's cool or whatever"

he's not that ugly.
he looks better than I do and he's more successful.

he never smoked meth

I didn't even know who this guy was. Most of the youtubers i'm subscribed to don't even have a million subs

I love his eddits and his city, i dont hate him for his looks just his over the top merica attitude

His girl Cendice or something is even worse it just hurt to see her mock of casey sometimes

manlet threads are in fact created by manlets themselves who are making the second handed comments about their own height.

literally me
i seem to care more about some uneducated jew than myself

That's deep. And fucked up like his face.

damn.

Honestly same here. Herd about him then saw his face and i ain't clicking that shit.

Nice b8 m8

>implying everyone watches popular youtubers

*than
this is coming from a dutch guy btw

has has more money, success, and happiness than you, me, and most anons ever will have faggot op

He is ugly tho
not so ugly to where i won't watch him

funny thing is befor i knew about his youtube channel i randomly clicked on one if his videos and the first thing that came to my mind when i saw him flip the camera around to his face was "wholly fuck this dude is ugly" its like someone drove over his face starting from his forehead then going down to his chin, but somehow he survived and decided to start vloging.
funny thing is im way better looking then him but i have no friends have shit job and no gf.
its like god fucking looked at him and was like "fuck i gotta balance this fucker out somehow"