Hey guys. :)

Hey guys. :)

So, I've seen some of the epic stuff you guys have done in the past, like zomg ruined lives, you are the world's expert trolls.

All I ask is you help me grow my channel, fuck school, I just sit around all day making videos. But if you all help me I'll have millions of subscribers and be raking in so much cash, I'll just tell my teachers to fuck themselves lol

So here you go guys, make me famous, I'll sub to all who sub me and I'll even do a shout out to you who do help. Keep the wallpaper as well guys my gift to you

youtu.be/SZsSe4lR-to

you are too young to be on this website kid go play fucking club penguin faggot

Your just mad because I have a face people love to watch I'm entertaining and I get paid to play games you'll never be as good as me don't help then fine just stay JEALOUS BRO

>shilling your shitty video on Sup Forums to get views
desperate huh

Went and disliked all your videos. Ur welcome.

Omg why so much hate? I'd have done a shout out to you all I don't see why your so jealous of me

>Your
Kys

you fucking wish kid. im going to university to study marine biology. i will enjoy myself with my passion while you sit there making shitty youtube videos in your moms basement. your like/dislike ratio is shit nigger so kys

Wow what does grammar matter when you making $$$ bro

MODS THIS KID ISNT 18

You gonna work so hard looking at fish for nothing you won't ever be a deep sea diver bro idk why you even studying the sea there's nothing in there but fish.. While I make hundreds a week playing games

holy quads. doesnt make you any less of a faggot. theres a lot down there and we dont know about shit. we have only explored abound 3% of the oceans kid. have fun living with mommy for your entire life

I'll be in a mansion with a rarri bro when I'm your age don't u no I'm a YouTube sensation very soon

yeah ok kid keep dreaming. and learn how to spell you mongloid

Already told you grammer doesn't matter when you got TEN THOUSAND SUBS dude ten thousand people follow me I am like Justin Bieber I'm famous and your just JEALOUS you'll never be as good as ME

Wow can't even be redeemed by quads

How do I delete the wallpaper I posted I don't want any of you having gifts from me anymore

too late cuck we already have it

>I'll just tell my teachers to fuck themselves lol
pro tip: they dont care

cucked again

You think a computer wallpaper easily found on google is a gift?

Your mom must have done a lot of narcotics when you were in her filth ridden body. Poor boy.

Sounds like reverse psychology in order to get Sup Forums to be your personal on some personal shit

OP is a not very bright faggot

So fake it hurts

Every legend had haters, from Tupac to Bieber but guess WHAT they WILL BE REMEMBERED longer than any of YOU and I am a modern YOUTUBE LEGEND keep hatin I don't care I make paper which is more than can be said for ALL of YOU

then post your channel faggot

Behold, the mush brain child in his natural environment.

I'm sorry you were born addicted to heroin, your mother is truly a pile of shit. You should stab her to death.

>YouTube
>Raking in so much cash

Heh