Lost my virginity yesterday (i'm 19) and i have no sensibility on my dick

Lost my virginity yesterday (i'm 19) and i have no sensibility on my dick
ZERO
Didn't cum, never had an orgasm in my life and never felt pleasure, i was expecting it to be different with pussy but it isn't.
Why can't i feel anything on my penis Sup Forums? Can a hit do it?
>Pic unrelated.

"Limp dick" look it up

You're gay.

OP is a faggot, simple as that.

>never had an orgasm in my life
Yeah, right. Even never jerking off...

>>i have no sensibility on my dick
>>sensibility on my dick
>>sensibility

wat

Don't you mean sensitivity?

>an i wrong? Tell me I'm wrong dude?

>>an i wrong? Tell me I'm wrong dude?
wtf is this thread?

Are you circumcised?

Kek blame your jew parents

Plain and simple : You're gay and you have Jewish parents.

Dear OP,

Serious reply here from a Sup Forumsrother with kind of the same problem. My dick is highly insensitive too. Not completely numb as yours might be, but I can relate. It happens often that I don't cum during sex. It's annoying but the sex is still good. What I suggest is: try anal. Seriously.

Apart from that it often works in my advantage too, because girls/ladies truly hate it when you cum fast. Avarage was tested on 5-7 minutes I believe. I can manage for an hour or two. They love it. But then... in the end all woman just want to get fucked senseless.

Hope this helped! Cheers, user.

(Pic unrelated)

Who's she?

No clue, saved it from another random thread. Sorreh.

No need to apologize. She's a cutie.

You can say that again

Did you try googling?

Okay. I will. She's a cutie hahaha.

Joking aside, she's really very pretty and adorable, whoever she is. And even though I am not a fan of hair colours like that, she makes it work.

>can manage for an hour or two. They love it
In your dream, after 30 min (without preliminaries) it start to be really annoying and most girls are pissed of being fucked.

Then I'm afraid you haven't been lying with the right type of woman, son. If I'm lucky I still have a picture of after the deed where her pussy is all swollen. Trust me; she loved it. Besides, you obviously have to keep things interesting. No woman wants to be pounded on her hands and knees for two hours straight. I thought you'd get that much but you didn't I suppose.

Feel sad for you though.

She looks hawt as fuck though. Say whatever you like but she's a gem. And I'm a sucker for haircolours. Especially blue like that, or red.

No, never bothered to actually. The picture was good but I think that's what keeps it intersting. Seeing her pop up in my gallery every once in a while... Too much of the good stuff will kill, don't you agree? (Yes, I'm on my phone)

SO OP, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU MAN? See? This is what happens when someone actually tries to help OP. Once moar, OP is a faggot.

>Shameless bump

I didn't type all of that shit out for nothing, faggots. Get back in here.

Yes i meant sensitivity fucktards.
And to clear things up my parents didn't cut me, i have loving parents, they wouldn't jew up for zero fucking reason.

I don't know how to explain it...
It's like, the head is soft and i don't feel anything on it, but the rest of the dick is hard and i feel the pressure but no pleasure.
This is the best i can come up with to be honest, i may have orgasmed once or twice but i didn't feel anything.
It's still pleasuring to see grills naked, but besides that sex is pretty much meaningless to me.
I tried buttplay, it's better but it's still very numb besides the pain of having things entering my asshole, not sure if i would go out with a guy tho.

You could always get it done, chicks like it more and you don't have to deal with all the issues of not being cut. Also, I'm not Jewish.

>All the issues of not being cut
I'm already numb, you faggot, i wouldn't ruin my dick more.
Also, issues?
Like what? Not being able to be a lazy fuck and have to spend 30 seconds washing my dick in the bath and pull the skin back when i'm pissing?

i must confess that I belive the other person is right, him
altough you seem to understand that they want to be kept interestingly in fucking hard
cheers

pshhh hahah +1