Nigger hate thread:

Nigger hate thread:
>tfw Hip Hop and Rap is called black music
>tfw 90% of rappers are black
>tfw white rappers are better than them (eminem... yelawolf... etc)
>tfw Blacks can't even do their own thing right
>tfw even German rappers have better flows and skills than black rappers
>tfw Bulgarian rappers are better
>tfw Korean rappers are way out of Black people's reach.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pAQl7KUUucI
youtube.com/watch?v=dXMVsnqdKzg
youtube.com/watch?v=H7uzE352c0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Js_zR15QNfw
youtube.com/watch?v=FoTNDgAoV8s
youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-I0JRhvt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>offby9

We have to help them, it's the white mans burden.

>Being racist in this day and age

Thats a damn shame user
Damn shame

Name 5 good songs by Yelawolf

Alright OP, we get it. You couldn't make it as a rapper. Fuck off m8.

Nice satanic trips though

emineme isn't black

wut
ofc eminem is black

gr8 b8 m8

Best hip hop album tho

it's not even close to being any good.
the beats are shit, his lyrics are wannabe-smart and there's no real smart punchline. He's just this kid who shouts the loudest to sound smart, but everyone chuckles behind his back.
Also you think a nigger's album is the best, so your opinion doesn't matter.

lol maybe you'll understand when you turn 16 edgelord

>eminem
>yelawolf
You sound like an edgy14 year old who just discovered rap. Those faggots suck.

Best friend
Till its gone
American you
Lick the cat
Throw it up

just some examples.

They don't suck, you sound like an edgy 14 year old who tries to defend his "oldschool" sounding niggers who can't rap for shit.

I'm not defending anybody, but I'd rather listen to something old school than Eminem crying about his ex or his mom's spaghetti.

Sorry to break it down to you Sup Forumsro, but OP is right here. Nas' rhyme schemes are what a white preschooler could write.

So you have just seen one or two MV's and judge him by that?
Ever heard Rap God? Do you even know how rapskill is defined?

Nigger those guys are objectively better. It's the equivalent of comparing 50 Shades of Grey to Romeo and Juliet.

vouched

dubs of truth speaking.

Whats wrong neffy, is the rap game getting too hard?

nice bait. almost had me until you said yelawolf was a good rapper

he's not look at this picture of him c'mon

>Music is entirely subjective
You fucking retard.

maybe he is not your favourite, but it's undeniable, that judging by rap skills and rhyme schemes / flows and style, Yelawolf is ahead of every single black rapper.
Man, even turkish pieces of shit who can't rap murdered Tech N9ne on his Worldwide choppers, it was really fun to hear how the black guy had the worst Doubletime on his own song and got murdered by everyone else on his own track.

Stop samefagging. And if you're not, please jerk each other off elsewhere.
Just because they can spit a few bars and rap fast doesn't mean it's good. They're just overhyped because they're white.

Except it's not. How one experiences it is, but the talent of the artist and the quality of the composition isn't. Get rekt'd.

>yelawolf

You joking OP?

Yup. Real shit and good lyricism

Music is not subjective, at least the quality of it is not. You can't compare Dr Dre to Mozart, both have written masterpieces but Dr Dre is objectively way below Mozart's league - haven't heard a single well made Andante in Dr Dre's beats, he's not even top10 producer imo, just a famous guy, who doesn't really deserve it. Whenever he had a breakthrough it was featuring 100 other niggers, whenever he made someone else big, it was because it featured a hundred other niggers.
Same like Timbaland.

good lyricism HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
Nas just tried to sound smart, but he isn't. Read the lyrics on your own and then read your first book please, or stay in Kindergarden.

isn't Nas the rapper who kept rapping about what a good lyricist he is but never really wrote a good line?
like... 90% of his songs are about how good he writes, but he never does...

im just saying theres gotta be a better white rapper that couldve taken his place there. eyedea? atmosphere? i know its subjective but i think they are (and were, RIP) miles ahead of yela

>liking rap
And you sound like a nigger

>90% of his songs are about how good he is

so youve never listened to him, huh?

All Eminem does is say fuck him fuck her fuck you he's trash now.

I'd rather be a nigger than someone who listens to Eminem

I was a big Nas fan when I was younger and the beef story between him and Jay-Z became viral and cool, but I dropped it, once I found out both of them are really bad at rapping and aren't really skilled.

>giving a fuck about rap
Grow up, you silly chap.

This thread isn't about rap, it's just showing that niggers are worse at the thing they invented and give their life for.

This faggot is ooookay. The rest of German rappera is meeh or years ago

Rap isn't an invention, it's cultural effluence.

Tupac was pretty deep in his lyrics, Biggie was good too the only ones I like, also the only good cd I thought it was kinda of good is the Cronick 2000 something, Ice Cube had some good songs back in he news I agree with OP.

I really like Kollegah, my German studies were helped a lot by him :) and I do listen to other rappers like Karate Andi, Favorite and I really enjoy BattleBoiBasti.
If you want to listen to more foreigner rap you should check all those out, Bulgarian rappers like Logo5 and Wosh MC are awesome too! And for Korea i'd check out Outsider, MC Sniper and J.Don

90`s what the fuck is wrong with me I typed news.

yeah but deepness isn't really good if it's just trying to talk about a topic... you know what I mean? There's a lot more to it and neither Biggy nor 2Pac were great lyricists... The only black person who made a great album was Kendrick Lamar with to Pimp a Butterfly. That's actually decent lyricism on there.

Marky Mark > eminem

Tupac is the most overrated piece of shit. Just like most of the dead artists

>Yelawolf
Kys
Eminem is the only good white rapper

he was just an example, i see, the bait worked xd

>or stay in Kindergarden

You can't even spell kindergarten. You're forever a loser who's opinion is the equivalent to a toilet bowl full of shit.

Stay bad faggot.

kek

If you can listen to rap music without disgust then you have been culturally colonized by niggers. It's shit music with no real concept of melody or harmony pure and simple. It scoffs at appreciation of the real beauty of the human voice. Splitting hairs over who raps better is liek trying to ascertain what's the better brand of grapefruit/watermelon flavored gum. There's no point for an adult with taste.

sorry I'm German and I thought that you guys stealing our words would mean that you'd at least translate the latter part "Garten" - to Garden, sorry about that, I speak six languages, sometimes I get confused :(

Hip-hop was never prominently black music until it was discovered that it's easier to market the thug image to white kids if the artists are black.

>pic related, a boy band from the 80s before they began wearing black and Compton was far from the worst neighbourhood in LA.

pic related.

Asians love black men.
Here's proof:
youtube.com/watch?v=pAQl7KUUucI
youtube.com/watch?v=dXMVsnqdKzg
youtube.com/watch?v=H7uzE352c0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Js_zR15QNfw
youtube.com/watch?v=FoTNDgAoV8s

>sorry I'm German

Nothing further needs be said, enjoy your "rap".

Then you need to get your priorities straight you edgy faggot

Yelawolf's music is a lot different from most rap music especially love story

they're still black.

>white rappers are better
>yelawolf

stopped reading there

If this is your opinion, you must have only heard nigger rap they play on the radio. There is a lot of great rap music out there, you just need to do some digging.

>eminem
Isn't better than anyone.

>someone on Sup Forums telling me to get my priorities straight

triggered

Their opinion is one against rap as a whole, regardless of the color of the skin of the rapper.

Does that spell it out enough for you, stupid fuck?

Oh yes, they love them so much...

youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-I0JRhvt4

This. Marky Mark is the only white rapper I respect. He's not a try hard like the others OP listed

Those Asians were paid to say that.

ICP are the only good rappers

Here's your (you) nigger

1/10
made me reply

Allow me to correct myself, what I mean to say they are listening to the shitty rap they play on most radio stations, i.e. Fetty Wap, Lil Wayne, etc.

There is something good in every genre in my opinion, you just have to find good artists

can someone pls post that webm of this asian chick rapping that sounds like a bunch of glasses falling down stairs

No

You're a shame for my people. Get off the internet.

lmao summerfag

Fair enough.

You're literally a pox on the German people, you'd be doing the entire continent a favor if you took a webm of yourself face diving off a 20 story building.

YOU CAN DO IT, I BELIEVE IN YOU!

Daily dose of chemo

I'm as serious as can be when I say all that pseudo intellectual bullshit rap you guys listen to is dog shit compared to trap music

why not?

I'll just make another thread.
It only takes me a minute.
Not even mad tbh.

Your self-descrpition is very honest. Do you always speak of yourself in the second person?

There's nothing better than bumping Gucci and having a barbecue with the homies, stay indoors listening to your pussy ass backpack raps where you belong

Funk>Blues>Soul>Hip Hop>Jazz>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rap