Santa Clause is finnish mongol from Antartica. How does this make you feel

>Santa Clause is finnish mongol from Antartica. How does this make you feel.

I would

only a gay wouldn't

shes finnish wtf, would never guess

it make me do a think

thank finland

HHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHGHHHHHHH

I want her to tickle my asshole with her dirty feet.

He was actually a Hellenic Greek from Turkey

STOP IT YOU DEGENNERATES SHE IS PURE!!!!

Not even that flexible 2bh
t. Someone witha flexibility fetish

Why do English call him Santa Claus instead of his real name, Christmas Goat (Joulupukki)?

protestant degeneracy, i guess

don't care, still would

I want her to sit on my face and rip a huge stinky fart and make me sniff it

Santa Claus is Canadian
He has a Canadian passport issued by the government and for many years kids from anywhere in the world can write Santa at:
SANTA CLAUS/PÈRE NOËL
NORTH POLE/ PÔLE NORD H0H 0H0
CANADA

The letters will be answered, in their original language. (Thousands of Canadians contribute to this effort by Canada post every year)

very enlightening thread

If the oversplit don't touch the ground she ain't getting the pound

I'm sorry, but I recently noticed your thread and, as a proud representant of Polish Republic, as well as Polish culture and heritage, I must correct some terrible mistakes. The person you're talking about right here is Mikołaj Klauszewski, great Polish astronomer who is famous for constructing the first flying machine in the whole world, as well as putting a worldwide charity in order to help the poor.
Now don't be upset, everyone makes mistakes. In order to avoid unnecessary troubles, please proceed to say "I, as a representant of my country's history and heritage, am sorry for my mistake. It's true that Mikołaj Klauszewski, great astronomer who is famous for constructing the first flying machine in the whole world, as well as putting a worldwide charity in order to help the poor, is Polish. Please accept my apologies." as a reply to this post.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Santa is a Dane from Greenland.

>BBBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

what did she mean by this ?

Finnish girls >>> White girls

Is she regular gypsy or reindeer gypsy?

You don't even believe in Santa Claus. You have a fucking goat bring you gifts.