ITT: characters from games,movies,etc. that are literally you

ITT: characters from games,movies,etc. that are literally you.

I'm just like Joke - he's a dark and twisted man with a good sense of humor.

you are a joke

stfu

Keep on hating.
I'm gonna be as cool as Joke, and you won't laugh then!

Fuck you.

nah

I'm just like Tough Guy Getslaid because I'm a tough guy who gets laid.

I'm just like Funnyman Desperateforacceptance because I'm a Funny man and I am

I AM A FUNNY MAN

He's a funny guy...

kek

be as cool as joke ? I dont think you are dark cruel torturing,unserious,selfish,insane,schizofren or a even close to a killer. Your just a fat little 13 year old kid who lives with hes parents.

did i stumble into s4s

I bet you couldn't say that to my in real life, you fucking pussy.
I got a huge collection of blades, and i'm just waiting to test them on someone like you.

and i have a giant penis to knock you out with

bait

BADASS ALERT
A
D
A
S
S

A
L
E
R
T

Thanks

I collect blades too! What's you're favorite blade? Mine favourite is the Gerber LHR Sheath knife

Cringe

The katana
It's sharp and cut man in half.

your normie lifestyle is cringe.

I doubt your a psychopath. Learn to develop real connections with people mate. Heads up, women don't find knife collections dangerous and attractive. They see it as a red flag.

stop talking with yourself mate

(You)
(You)

stop talking with yourself mate
That's not me

You obv wank to mlp, probably around 15. Fav game is minecraft, either athiest autist or both, and you like being edgy.

I am atheist, yes.
I don't need no petty religion to dictate my dark lifestyle.

You know whats really dark? Suicide. You should try it.

checked

also not samefag

I'm not a fucking pussy to off myself, i rather become like Joke and beat crime.

Ayyyywee

I don't have a real katana.. but someday I'll buy a real one..

Is you're kantana a real katana?

This entire thread.

It's a real katana from some Japanese officer that died in WW2.

>Baiting this obvious....

>2016
>taking the bait

holy shit thats awesome..

pics plz

Hard to tell, Sup Forums is full of autistic cringey chumps.

damn you really crushed him.

Yeah good point. Perhaps he got lost on his way to /r9k/

I don't have the katana yet, I need to save aroudn 5000$ to get myself one.

I think Halo is a pretty cool guy

I get it... same here

Exactly, or he got ban

only cringey fuck here is you, go to the gym and get fit while I actually become something worthy of a man, just like Joke

Halo the Spartan? Yeah, he's cool too.

Joke is gay, Bat is real man. Step up fag boi.

Bait or not u obv have nothing worth a shit going on for yourself in life, or you wouldnt be here, making cringey bait, or just being 100% cancerous.

Stop being a delusional faggot

Keep taking the bait, captain. It's real easy to spot newfags like you this way.

Fuck you guys, Night is where it's at, fuckin plebs.

Who the fuck is night?

This is now a get thread CHECKEM

Too close
Check deez doe

I like the Jester, too.

Mfw trips

haha what a pussy

Check my dubs

I sexually identify as Wander from Shadow of the Colossus, every day I wake up, I call for Agro, and my mom tells me to kill myself, but she doesn't understand. I'm looking for someone who identifies as Mono so they can die, then I can fulfill my life wish to kill all 16 Colossi and turn into the demon Dormin then be reborn as a baby. Anyone who tells me this is absurd and that there are no Colossi or forbidden land is intolerant and a Wanderphobe. Thank you for your understanding.

I just like calling him Joke, because that's way more evil-ish

The cool blue guy with the sticks. Heard he's a real dick.

Yeah, but he's also funny and intelligent.

lol XD TROELLSSSS XD U THIK ur fugin coll IWTH ur bait u did like2 kajiliooins times WJHATA FUCK MAN SHUTu up ga yidot nerd XDXDddd lamao im going to fuckin breat u up at recess i am LAUGHINGN so hard at how stupid u ur i fucgion fell out of my chair cus im laffin so hAard XDDDDD XDSDDDDD OM GOOOSH XDDDDD LOEL U Tythink ur fukcing smart huh@!!?!?!?!!? GRAT ON DUED XIJSAXDDDD PFFF IDOT GRATSTSSSS LOLLLLLL XDDd such fuckin stupid idiot man like u dont evenn know what you are talkinga bout hokaodykirajky XDDDDDDD HOKAY PALLLALALAL!?!?!?!?!? XDDDDDDDDDDDxdxd OOMOGOSMAOGAMODG HEHEHEHE BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH fuck u WOW BRODOOZLLELEELELE BUT HPE:EE: ANGURYYYYY LUHMAOOOOO sooo pewper PEVERD LALALLALELEOEOOELEOEL go suckj ayou r anime gfriklfrend s penis XDD OKAYY!??!?!?! LAMAMAMAMAOOOOOO ALLALAL ELELELELELE CHILL PILL DUEUUDUDUE YOOOOOOOOOO XDDDDXDXZBNHFJUZDSBXH XZDIOG HEHUEHUEUHE UUAKLALALALA BIG ONE GOOD ON AFKLOP:ED HBUUBUBU