Tomorrow predictions thread

POST YOUR SCORE FOR THE FINAL ROUND OF 16 !

I think spain will edge italy but it will be a low scoring game

England Iceland will be v scrappy, not many chances because England will be afraid of losing and Iceland will be well up for it. Will likely go into extra time

2-2 AET (5-3) SPAIN W
1-0 AET ENGLAND W

1-1 spain in et
1-0 to england, scrappy game england play shit and Iceland will be hard done by

I'm English

Italy 2 - 0 Spain
England 1 - 0 Iceland

Spain 0-0 Italy (5-4 penalties)

England 1-0 Iceland

I hope spains plays better, controls the middlefield, cuts our defense repeatedly, but Buffon makes a series of spectacular incredible saves and then we score a cheeky goal on a counter and win.
And in the last 15 minutes a Spanish player makes a foul for frustation and gets a red.

I don't really know who will the Spain/Italy match, they're both good teams so it could go either way. The Italians do play a dirty game though, so I'll probably root for Spain. England WILL beat Iceland. The meme train ends tomorrow.

2-0 Spain
3-0 England

1-0 for Italy, goal after half time
2-1 for Iceland, they will go for extra time and score.

You think? I feel both teams are pretty eager to score, at least spain after the last game. on the other hand we will finally see two big teams playing each other

Italy 0 - 1 Spain
England 2 - 1 Iceland

2-1 to Italy
1-0 to England

2-1 Italy
England on PKs

>England winning PKs ever
madness

Italy 2-0 Spain

I think we'll beaten Iceland on penalties after an embarrassing 120 minutes of just about holding on for a draw

:(

Remember 1996.

Is there anything different about the Italian and Spanish teams that wouldn't suggest a repeat of 2012?

Spain 1 - 1 Italy. Spain with on penalty shootouts.
England 2 - 1 Iceland aet.

Itália 1x0 Espanha
Inglaterra 1x2 Islândia (após prorrogação)

Spain beats Italy in penalties after 0-0

England beats Iceland 2-0

Italy 1 - 3 Spain
England 1 - 0 Iceland