Ok neckbeard beta faggots. stop fapping to trap threads and admit that Goku gets his ass handed to him...

ok neckbeard beta faggots. stop fapping to trap threads and admit that Goku gets his ass handed to him. math doesn't lie. Superman is as powerful as the sun. Goku's superpower is a retarded haircut.

The ability to destroy the universe is a bit more than the sun faggot

I herd goku had the ability to destroy the universe like, in the dragon ball z series, and now i think they are in a new series i think

Goku can technically become a god

after superman spends 10000 years in the sun he might last 30 seconds. normal superman would 100% get his shit kicked in faster than he could blink

and the Anime beta rage begins...you faggots are as reliable as the sun rising in the east and setting in the west.

he can apparently turn into a peroxide blonde sonic the hedgehog. cry harder fagzilla.

If we're taking final forms into consideration then superman prime wins, if we aren't, then regular superman kicks the shit out of a weak ass basic goku.

This is something i can side on

okay yeah, if we're taking final forms into consideration, then yeah, goku still wins. Super saiyan god, if going purely based on power levels and not wins/losses. superman prime's power was generated from living inside the sun after traveling the universe to learn everything he could. This story parallels goku's up until the point that superman is said to be able to create an entire universe. Now, the full extent of goku's abilities as SS God have not been explored, but given that one of his attacks even before this form was powerful enough to create a dragon one could wish on, I believe it's safe to assume that as a God, he could also create universes. As a god, I believe goku transcends his only real weakness of not being able to breathe in space. Superman on the other hand never needed to, but has a weakness to red stars. So many different scenarios could play out but if goku wanted to end it quickly instead of drag it out to enjoy the fight like he usually does, he could just grapple superman, use instant transmission and go to some system with a red sun, let its rays do the dirty work of weakening the man of steel and then just pummel him into oblivion. All these matchups are a close call, and victory usually comes down to situation, but given the recent SS God shit, I think this has bumped goku to a slight advantage to say the least.

final form of AUTISM achieved.

Hey faggots

well considering I've been diagnosed with ADHD, and that's technically considered to be on the autism spectrum, your attempt at an insult just doesn't phase me.

nice, saved pic, thanks

ADHD is not on a fucking autism "spectrum" your not a special snowflake. Deal with it

fukn bats dude

>adhd
>not real
>trying to use it as a defense

You just might be autistic.

D A N K
M
E
M
E

this

wtf Supeman has to spend thousands of years to gain power? Thats fucking weak, Goku is like 40 years old and can already fuck up the universe.

to be honest, i agree with you, but scientists argue otherwise.

The Marvel and DC universes are so fucking retarded & broken, you can't possibly have reasonable comparison between them and something else.

Not saying that DBZ is a shining example of great backstories, but it's at least better than the type of shit comic book writers literally pull out of their ass with no-explanation.

I mean Goku can shatter the universe with punches and is faster than the flash.

So yeah, no.

Superman was designed to overcome anything at first, a Gary Stu with a ego to be specific.

Goku is just goku. Even a super saiyan asspull would not work.

>faster than flash
Yeah no.

In prime form Superman was no longer weak to kryptonite or red suns

>faster than the Flash
Weeb scum detected

This is a terrible example he's not moving any quantifiable distance in a set time.

How can anything be faster than instant transmission without going full retard and reinventing the laws of physics?