Hey guys

Hey guys,

roast me, I don't care, I just here to inquire. First off, I realize I have way too much fat on my waist. Having said that, I literally never work out and am in bed most of the day due to depression. Still, I think I have decent genes when it comes to muscle definition. What do you guys reckon, could I achieve anything if I focused for a couple of months?

I feel alone.

Quit being depressed. I'm sure you could easily lose 10-15 lbs in a couple months if you applied yourself at the gym. Or if your genes are really good, then you could probably bulk up pretty fast if you stick with the gym longer

>trying to get self-esteem from your decent genes

Call me ;)

Thanks for the encouraging words Sup Forumsro.
I wish.

then do it

I would if I could babes, but I'm EU based.

How though. I don't know where to find the encouragement to overrcome my pitiful state.

now, by doing push-ups

you overcome it by just doing what you want to do, there's no solution in your mind

topkek, I just did three sets actually.

I see what you are getting at, but I have a diagnosed depression with the accompanying regime of medication in order to face even the simplest of tribulations like visiting the supermarket, so it's a bit more complicated than that I feel.

You have wide hips. but hey, you can achieve wide back to shadow them, kinda.

It's not. Your medication is holding you back

start exercise, cut out your meds, user. It's proven that you'll be much happier.

I know, my lower body is bit problematic, good you point it out though, thanks. Arms an shoulders are better though, right?

No it isn't I have been (maybe I still am somewhat, but I'm in a phase where I'm out of the negativity) in that situation. You only get out of that by action, not talking or meds. You need to direct your actions with your brain, and it's difficult I know, but the good feeling will come, but probably not immediately. Go running for fucks sake, and when you get home you will feel a thousand times more than the meds can give you.

GO TO FUCKING /fit/

Thanks guys, I will, honestly feel a bit better now. Going to start with some easy cardio and push up routine tomorrow to get the body used to some stress.

Medicine I'll look into, it's also an anti-anxiety drug so I need to work around that as well.

Aight, thanks. Going to do that and indulge on those endorphins.

I can see your potensial. It's just the hips at the current state won't look good as the rest, but hey, give it 2 months for the muscle-building journey

5x5 for strenght and 10 - 12 reps for hypertrophy

Coming from a dude who has been training since 16 yo. Im 20 now.

And don't stop (even if you miss a day or whatever, don't let that stop you the next day), even though it's actually correct that just doing that won't fix all your other problems you may have. It does change your state of mind, it's construction you're doing.

Wow, it's cOLD in here...

Cool, thanks for the heads up, going to give it a shot.
Aye, at this point I just want to be at peace with living a life of minimal means to be happy with.

wat

Still text mehhh I'm a bored whore :(