Anyone have experience growing magic mushrooms or making dmt, for mushrooms what are some sites that'll do to the US...

Anyone have experience growing magic mushrooms or making dmt, for mushrooms what are some sites that'll do to the US, as far as dmt anyone have any tutorials, picture tutorial preferred I can only find really long YouTube videos

Also general drug thread

Bumping for interest. Everyone I know only ships to UK

My friend made dmt once but no idea where he got everything out how he did it. It was intense though fam

watch?v=APyqMWAHpzM watch on youtube lots of usefull stuf on their channel

I checked out their site before I didn't know if they were legit. Do they ship to the USA?

unfortunatly the only sell inside europe BUT they are legit order multiple truffels from their site, funn stuff

Do you know if any sites that ship to the US or how to get one that delivers to the UK fwd to America? No one in my area seems to have shrooms just seems easier to grow my own at this point

maybe if you know someone there, but i honestly dont ahve any idea how to get them to US

Also I was looking at the Mexican variety, any thoughts on them?

By any chance would you wanna be my UK connection? You seem to be the only one replying to this thread

Bumping for self

SporeWorks
TheSporeDepot
Let's Grow Mushrooms (Torrent)

Ships to US?

And how do you grow from a syringe only? I've seen the all in one kits but no idea how to do it with just a syringe of spores, tutorial?

Bump

Let's Grow Mushrooms is the tutorial. Do you need a tutorial on how to obtain the tutorial?

I,m not from the UK i,m a dutchy :P but only did truffels slightly different from schrooms

The spore depot, am I just looking for the word psilocybin / psilocybe?

Bumping for dmt

Lol sorry didn't get that far no I know how to torrent

Dmt is the best, bumping for interest