Damn

you motherfucker

brony

kurwa jebana

source?

You're you.

*your

You are really dumb.

You were supposed to become stain on your parent's sheets but instead you became a stain to society

probably the worst insult ever. also checked

you're face looks like a butt

Of course not you thoughtless turd, my insults depend on the situation and who I am insulting, otherwise it means nothing and has little to no value as an insult. Also check 'em

I want to suck your cock but I can't.
Because you don't have any.

Insult? i think you living is an insult

Lil dude handling her real good kek

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in guerrilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You /mlp/ lurker!

>Says the faggot

I NEEDED THAT TRIPS FOR THE STEAM BEG THREAD YOU FAGGOT

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little Jew? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the SS, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Synagogues, and I have over 6,000,000 confirmed kills. I am trained in chemical warfare and I’m the top gasser in the entire SS. You are nothing to me but just another Jew. I will wipe you the fuck out with carbon monoxide the likes of which has been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of SS generals across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, Jew. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, Yid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over 6,000,000 ways, and that’s just with my gas tap. Not only am I extensively trained in gas engineering, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the SS and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable Jew ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn Jew. I will shit gas all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, Yiddo.

Best in the thread

No one actually likes you
They all pretend

And if you don't have any friends you already know that

You piece of shit lazy fuck
Dont even have any fucking will power to do the things you want to do

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

you are manually breathing
your tongue has weight
as does your head
lost the game

*gorilla warfare

Oi cunt git rekt m8 il fite u irl 180 nosko0p

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little nigger? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in nigger lynching, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret advanced lynches, and I have over 300 confirmed lynching’s. I am trained in advanced nigger killing and I’m the top fucker in the entire US KKK. You are nothing to me but just another nigger. I will hang with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, nigger. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of KKK partners across the USA and your fat lips are being traced right now so you better prepare for the lynching, maggot. The rope that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking lynched, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can lynch you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my rope. Not only am I extensively trained in advanced lynching, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States KKK and I will use it to its full extent to lynch your miserable ass, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shoot burning crosses all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking lynched, kiddo.

ur mommys so fat i had to fucc rape ur father instead.......... wht?...... yeah i killed ur sister, why?

Kek

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

You subhuman baboon.
You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good

Okay dude first off,
1) A REAL Navy Seal wouldn't go around bragging about his accomplishments and possibly reveal his identity.
2) The United States isn't a totalitarian regime so if you were to attack citizens randomly, then you'd be going to jail
and
3) What is a Navy Seal doing on Sup Forums anyways?
You're probably a NEWFAG who cannot get fucking laid.

bum head

Thank you, you failed abortion

Oooooooh I’m so scared, you think you’re tough pussy? I’m behind 7 proxies and use ZoneAlarm, Sygate and Comodo Internetnet Security which I all keep up-to-date. THAT’S THREE FIREWALLS AT THE SAME TIME motherfucker. You can’t hack me you little piece of shit. You’re peeshooter and kung fu won’t make a difference when my friend woh’s a B-51 pilot in the Air Force can turn your entire house and backyard into a fuckhuge bomb crater. You are pathetic, while you’re sitting there writing insults like the sad little nerd you are i’m having sex with my hot girlfriends. Yeah you read that right, i have not one but FIVE girlfriends. Top that motherfucker, I don't think you’ve ever even held hands with a girl.

you spend your free time on Sup Forums

Want to hear the shortest most pointless joke ever?
>your life

>your dick

I know it's b8 but fuck, it seems to sincer.