Well it came out today that Omar is *NOT* with ISIS

Well it came out today that Omar is *NOT* with ISIS.

Where that originally came from is that it was reported (with no solid evidence to support it) that he called 911 and told this to the dispatcher just before the shooting. No concrete evidence supporting this, or supporting terrorist ties has been link to Omar yet.

What we do know is that people suspect that Omar was gay. His ex-wife even said that he was gay. Also the some people from the night club reported that Omar had been frequenting the club for awhile before the shooting. They also reported that he asked them out on a date.

So ignore Fox News, and the right-wing media's allegations that this guy was somehow ISIS. There is absolutely ZERO proof to support this claim. This is nothing more than attempt to cover up the real problem..... guns. This was the single biggest mass shooting in US history.

Very strict gun laws are needed, in order to put an end to this type of thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

An end to helpless victim.... I mean gun free zones would do that too.

He is cute. I would fuck him

Haha, this news will cause maximum butthurt for the trumpies

>Very strict gun laws are needed, in order to put an end to this type of thing.
lol

i'd buy that he was gay tho

>he called 911 and told this to the dispatcher

Where's the 911 recordings?
Funny how you don't hear anything about that...

ISIS will claim responsibility of anything.
When it comes to Muslims, people will believe anything.

Bet Trump feels like a right fucking retard about now.

It's known that he isn't a direct member of ISIS. ISIS didn't recruit him, they radicalized him, like they do with every Muslim shooter in America. Look up Dabiq and read the English version. It'll show you why these attacks are happening.

You're beyond retarded, wow

>shouted alluh ackbar
oh, heil hitler *kills niggers*
headline would read, racist kkk nazi.
kys

Exactly. Which is how they supposedly connected him to ISIS in the first place. ISIS wants nothing to do with the guy now that they know he's a homosexual.

Gun laws are not the problem, having people in thus country that are anti-American while they bleed our resources are the problem.
>Protip: You have to go back

Well everyone at the club should of been carrying. We need more good people to have guns that way they stop bad people with guns.

you don't have to formally join ISIS to be a member.

If you pledge loyalty to ISIS and commit a terrorist act in their name, you automatically become a member.

So this guy was definitely a member.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant

Please learn about them people. They recruit and radicalize young Muslims. It's actually incredible how much they dedicate to social media.

still no recordings of the 911 calls he talked to the cops and even negotiators.

nope. it was an act of gun violence and a hate crime toward homosexuals, not islamic terror.

repeating that it was over and over, won't change the facts.

His nose. I think he is jew.

Sure. Because that would RUIN a 'news' networks reputation. So, they'd pay good money to make sure those recordings never surface.

>Funny how you don't hear anything about that..

>In a gay club
>Thinking gay dudes went on 'dates' and dont jut fuck in the bushes like animals

This is where he went wrong.

I love how you libtards' heads are so far up your own ass that you can't even fathom the possibility of something requiring a multicausal explanation.

There's at least 3 (maybe 4) issues to be adressed here:

- treatment of the mentally ill, especially men
- homophobia in general/ in islam
- the necessity of assault rifles for daily use
- possibly: connections to jihadist organisations like ISIS.

Concerning the last point: it's not true that there is "no proof" that this was partially motivated by islamist motivation. Even if the perpetrator's background doesn't support the claim, the fact that he professed his loyalty to ISIS on at least two occasions (earlier 911-calls) does indeed indicate something along the aforementioned lines.

TLDR: OP is a faggot

he shouted "Allahu Akbar" as he killed them.

What more proof do you need?

Why are you trying to cover up for Muslims? Are you some kind of sandnigger?

>he shouted "Allahu Akbar"
sauce?

This is why I hate American media. They report every rumour they hear, stir the shit with opinion pieces, and act like it's breaking news when a conflicting rumour comes out.

Wait for some fucking facts.

>biggest problem: guns

Or maybe the strangely large cross section of alternative sexual appetite and mental illness, friendo. :)

You bernie fags just wont quit

Exactly. The problem is that they want to be "first to break this story" so they just air it without having all of the facts. It's a pissing match between media outlets, who goes out first with the story.

All the living victims have stated that he was yelling in arabic while shooting..

logical fallacies the step by step guide.

So they claimed responsibility at first, and then backed off when they heard he was gay? lol, I want to hear their specific wording after they found out. Stupid goatfuckers.

Arabic =/= "Allah Akbar"

>Bet Trump feels like a right fucking retard

Nah, his ego is too big for him to come to the self-realization that he's an idiot, or acting retarded.

He did botch the fuck out of this one too though.

Why does it matter so much?

Fucking isis stealing anonymous tactics

The fact that he was frequented the gay bar was probably to setup a game plan so he'd know the layout when the Allah hit the akbar

well god does hate fags.

theres no pic in existence to represent the intensity of the facepalm that just occurred in my room

You're from a country where Christian people throw molotovs at abortion clinics and their defense is that they were protecting life. Start with yourself, then talk shit about foreign religions.

>According to survivors, the perpetrator was said to be shouting "like Admiral Ackbar".

Allah Akbar = Arabic

but

Arabic =/= Allah Ackbar

Understand yet?

>killer is gay Muslim

>conservatives are butthurt

Damn, you libs sure know how to spin.

DAMAGE CONTROL! DAMAGE CONTROL!

Saving that image my nigga

Gay yes....

Muslim unknown...

muslim goes into a bar.

bartender asks what'll it be?

muslim says SHOTS FOR EVERYONE!

>too soon?

Too old.

Tumblr is down the hall and to the far left

>being this retarded

yeah do you also see Christians creating terrorist organizations that systematically invade, rape, torture and kill people that aren't apart of said organization. and heres the caveat, even if they are of the same religion

answer: no, you fucking don't you idiot. you have a single Christian dumbfuck trying to save the world by being an idiot but literally all other Christians shake their head at this guy. while muslims laugh about 9/11

pull your head out of your ass you dumb piece of shit sandnigger lover

We should spread on twittr that he did it for 9gag or reddit

I think it's funny people are choosing to look at this as a muslim extremist attack and not some guy who happened to be Muslim going on a fucking rampage due to having an issue with his own sexuality and having anger and mental problems.

There's been plenty of evidence from people who knew him that the dude was mentally disturbed. Being Muslim doesn't make him immune to the type of shit that causes white people to go on shooting sprees

Alley akber = 'Murica!

Sup Forums is down the hall and to the left, this isn't the hugbox you expect

Nah, trump and trump voters alike are retards through and through. They're too thick to differentiate between ISIS and closet fags.

Wife doesn't want to be charged with aiding him:

"I didn't help him at all. Do you know he's gay?"

"GAY?!!?"

"YES! GAY!!!"

okay, ma'am. We won't charge you with anything

No, what we NEED is a ban on all muslims coming into the country!

Because that will somehow stop American born Muslims from radicalizing

He pledged allegiance to ISIS.

muslim goes into a gay bar...

I own 4 guns and haven't killed anyone. Every member of my family owns guns, and none of them have killed anyone.

America doesn't have a gun problem, it has a criminal problem... all the more reason to own a gun.

All Arabic = Alluha Akbar in then end.

I have something to put in you, at the gay bar, gay bar... Pretty funny retarded muricans. FYI no one cares

he does some like a homo
oh this is awesome I think a pigeon is fighting or teaching the other one to fly now they stopped ow, so anyway he does seem gay they are now investigating the wife.

You think ISIS would take a homosexual into their ranks?

Also, there is no evidence of this as OP stated. It's fox news lying as per usual and the alt-right sucking on their teat as usual.

FAIR AND BALANCED

OP IS RIGHT!!
WE GOTTA VOTE FOR TRUMP QUICK!!!

This is bullshit to discredit Trump. That's it.

> Closeted married man spends a few years visiting a nightclub in order to explore his homosexuality
> Feels shame about it because of his religion and his family not likely to accept him for who he is
> Hates himself because he's worried he's a filthy homo
> Some culminating factor, either from something that happened at the club or within his family, caused him to violently reject homosexuality en masse
> Decided to end his life and take the community he was angry at with him

I have an opinion too. Which news agency should I report it to?

>be gay sandnigger
>no one wants gay sandnigger
>'Mohammad is a bit of a faggot lets see what he has to say about my faggotry'
>faghate.gif
>sympathy shooting 101
>no more fag
>no more deminig

>not realizing that any arab in America who takes the time to learn Arabic is a muslim

understand yet?

And? Some people with guns have killed people and thats ample enough reason to treat all gun owners as potential criminals.

Ifr this line of reasoning works toward Muslims, it works toward gun owners. I can judge all gun owners as psychos based off the actions of a few

Except you cowardly user gays are all walking mental health problem time bombs at various levels

You're about 72 hours late faggot

I counted it out... It took Sup Forums til only about 800 AM to start up the tin foil hat brigade.

Into the trash this goes nigger

it's not proven he was homosexual.

he was just scoping out the club, getting a feel for it, so he could be very effective (49 killed) when the time came.

If that is true, then what was his real reason to shoot up a club he frequented? I didn't buy the gay hate angle either tbh, something's off about the entire thing.

>generalizing christians but not muslims
Come on now

Army of God? KKK? There are Christian terrorists all around the world.

Also, did you hear about James Howell? How many people did? White Christians with blond hair and blue eyes get special treatment whenever they do whatever.

fucking idiot, CNN reported that first. please deport yourself.

1. Islamic man-check
2. Mentally unstable-check
3. Secretly gay- check

Now putting unstable and gay together tends to just make a fucking weirdo, At the very worst some idiot who killed his gay lover and is rotting in jail. But one of these inspires incredible hatred and destruction. Its the same one that has been causing nothing but shitstorms for the last 60 years or so. In case you still haven't realized it yet. Its the Muslim part. They are literally the worst religion in the world. When the Dalai Lama ends up not liking them. That say's alot.

Do you generally carry when out clubbing? That just seems like a bad idea tbh

Well yeah. If somebody swallowed a bug, Fox News would call it a gorramn ISIS bio drone, invading our borders and envying our freedoms.

Yeah like criminals follow the laws. Meth is illegal yet people still do it what makes you think having stricter gun laws will affect anything other than fuck over the law-abiding citizens. Fucking stupid ass libtards.

Can't
Stop
Laughing

Muricans can shoot each other all they like, infinite KEKS for the rest of the world! We are all over these stupid posts about your sand coon saviour. Fuck off kid.

its more than that, the mussy was a hyper spazz psycho gayboy as a child and all through school as well.

Found the bigot

i love libtard tears. keep em coming!!

The real problem was the lack of metal detectors and security.

>Hurr: "if you speak Arabic, you're a Muslim

By that logic, I guess if you speak English, you must be a Christian.

DEEERRRP!

You can make meth at home and sell it. Can you produce high quality rifles at home and sell it on the streets?

you don't get it do you nigger.

no we can't deport the ones who are already here.

but we can MINIMISE THE FUTURE IMPACT by not taking any new ones.

But he's brown?

I am white.

I am scared.

I will vote Republican.

this is 9/11 all over again

guns are easy to make as well, im sure you can find a how to video on youtube

LA street gangs identify as Christians