Anybody else wish they had a hot mom?

anybody else wish they had a hot mom?

i feel like i've missed out tbh

you didnt miss out, it sucks having a hot mom, its always awkward on your end of thing

Also, it severed my milf fetish to the point where i cant jack off to anything but milfs now, and now my fappable range is highly limited

you're attracted to her then? why not just tell her

what are you trying to get out of this thread? i understand what you're feeling, and im trying to help you, it sounds like you need someone to talk to

nothing wrong with fapping to milfs? the point is to have a great time, if you have a great time fapping to milfs, continue to do so. wise words my friend

just wanted to hear other people's thoughts on the matter

it sucks having a mommy fetish with no way to satisfy it fully

go find another mommy, they are crawling all over the place, look at you nearest starbucks or something, heck, look at the fucking grocery store

My mom is hot.

It sucked in high school with people always tells me "dude, I want to fuck/bone/sleep with your mom"

That shit got old.

People who you were never friends with coming over to the house to "hang out" to see if their teenage wares could somehow seduce my mom.

Protip: My mom was never going to fuck any teenagers

yeah but I'm a literal autist, going to try plenty of fish, just not sure if it'll satisfy me completely

i'm a decent looking person, just a retard inside

It sounds like a good idea but they fuck hot chads all the time I have first hand experienced this

then ask mommy for private time and have it in the bathroom

then when chad thundercock comes along and tries to steal her from you, say "NO SHES MY MOMMY DO NOT SHARE"

right in the feels, im sorry bro

heres my mom, i want to fuck her so bad

Yall niggas are weird as shit. I love my mother and I think she is a beautiful woman but yall niggas fantasy roleplaying is fucking creepy. so yall wanna fuck the woman that you came out from? fucking weirdos

what's stopping you?

it's called parenting you illiterate coon

welcome to the internet, newfriend

Everyone you addressed that too is already fully aware of how fucked up they are.

By your logic you ought to walk into the nearest bar and yell alcoholic.

lots of things lol

>niggas
>niggas
>niggas
we sez dem whit cracks ar weird dey fuck their own moma an shit

For me its the opposite, I'm increasingly attracted to "Milf" or just older women in general, but the idea of being attracted to my own mother is repulsive, fortunately my mother is just a regular woman.

so apparently an 18 year old can't message anybody older than 32... kinda sucks

kek, she looks shocked as if she heard you, you monster.

meh, I had an objectively very attractive mother, to the point of friends being obvious about it. Never bothered me, never felt attracted to her, in fact the only way it influenced my life is I got my good looks from her... Which might have been partly the reason I never had to fantasize about anyone in my family. I say partly because my sister got her looks from my dad, ugly as fuck, was the death on any incest fantasy, to this day she resents my mom enormously and this obviously has something to do with it as she was a devoted, loving mother.

My mom is hot too, seen her nudes. But it sucks knowing I can't have her, she'd probably freak out if she knew and I don't wanna ruin our relationship

oh yeah being molested is so much fun.

what was her name again? pic related

Hello new friend

Friends smoking hot mom

ugly hair

she married? why not sit down and talk about it with her?

emailing her a copy of your post right now.

your dad kinda looks like a NEET

lol sure you are bud

I have a hot mom and a hot step mom. Dirty panties for days.

have you tried with either of them?