Is it ok to a non white person to be a christian? Sometimes I am thinking about to converting into christianity

Is it ok to a non white person to be a christian? Sometimes I am thinking about to converting into christianity,
I just dont know why, it is like I'm feeling that I need a christianity.
I dont like islam and all its rituals seems too weird and a bit barbaric for me

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuvash_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakuts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gagauz_people
youtube.com/watch?v=XjIukDmFHbQ&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Of course.
Most Christians were sandnigs in it's early days.

Christianity is for everyone, it's not a "white" religion.

Of course, Jesus himself wasn't exactly white (depending on your definition of white, of course).

A huge part of early Christian history is from the Levant, Egypt, Anatolia and even the Caucasus mountains.

Come home, brother.

>Implying
Jesus was a Gaul from GALilea which later became a Gaulish god*

*GAuL/GALates/GALicia/GALatia

well yeah. Europe did spread it to the rest of the world on purpose.

christians are from all around the world, not only western countries, african christians, arab christians...

I said most Christians, not Jesus himself.

NOUS

Not to mention Ethiopia and North Africa.

You can be a Christian, but not a real Mormon.

His name was pronounced yeshua originally so if you're implying there s a connection between esus and Jesus you're wrong

By "non white" I meant a person which ethnic is commonly known as a muslim one. But yeah that was stupid quiestion.
And still, isnt it a bit strange to meet a turkic-asian christian guy in Europe (I'm not talking about USA where this would be absolutely okay).

ÉTAIT

It's a meme you dip

Our Lord and Savior knows no color, we are all children of God and he loves us all equally

>Christianity in Ethiopia dates to the 1st century AD, arguably the first nation in the world to accept Christianity (the other nation to debate this being Armenia)
huh, I knew Ethiopia was early to convert to Christianity, but I didn't realize it was THAT early.

>Is it ok to a non white person to be a christian
>jesus and all the apostles were semites
Pretty sure it's OK user

>Is it ok for a non white person to be part of a non-white religion?
Yes

Ofcourse.

GALILÉENS

ÉTIONS*
you dumbfuck

Christianity never developed a strong presence in Central Asia, but I don't think it would be that weird. Are there any Kazakh Eastern Orthodox in Kazakhstan or are they all Russians?

I don't think it really matters. I mean, before Islam your ancestors has Tengrism. And until only a few centuries ago, the Philippines were Muslim, and now they're one of the most devoted Christian countries in the world.

Also, there are some Turkic peoples who are mostly Orthodox Christian:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuvash_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakuts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gagauz_people

>And still, isnt it a bit strange to meet a turkic-asian christian guy in Europe
I think meeting any Turkic-asian person in Europe is a bit unusual, regardless of religion. Besides, even if it's unusual for Central Asian Turks to be Christian, nobody would view it negatively.

>arguably the first nation in the world to accept Christianity.

What about Turkey, Greece, and Macedonia? The Pauline epistles were written to Christians there.

Also I like protestantism more
Catholicism looks like too pompous

>Were, not Wuz
You fucked it up Jaques

I don't think anyone would bat an eye if they found out you were christian, it's the largest religion and unless you look like a Muslim or a jew, most people assume you're a christian.

Religion is shit. Christianity too.

Exactly my tribe (yes, we still have traibalism shit) was a nestorian christian some time.

agnosticism is your answer lad

Your attitude will likely change if you study.

Those places were part of the Roman Empire, it didn't accept Christianity until the 4th century.

Feels great that religion will go literally extinct where I live with my generation.

I'm sure it's fine but being an atheist would be even better tbqhwy. *tips fedora*

I was thinking the same, but as I said idk why but Im feeling that christianity is that what I need.

Trips confirm that Germany will be free from the Jewish lies soon.

Good
Catholicism is a false religion

That would be ironic if you were protestant.

Your knowledge of French grammar is pretty acurate m8

Your people are also going extinct and with all the tanned Germans that you've taken Islam will soon be your religion.

I am Protestant and there's nothing ironic about it

Roman catholicism is the one true religion.

Besides, kazhaks are bros (send Sabina pls)

Spagheti flying monster religion has more credibility than Protestants, religion made out of thin air

Welcome brother.

Protestantism is the original form of Christianity

Speaking of which, how is Christianity generally viewed in India (if at all)?

no

Source? Explain. Who is Martin Luther then?

Which church was created by Jesus himself? What was St. Peter again? The first Pope, am I not right?

Sorry, but I'm greek

kek I actually know nothing about religion

tfw only places more religious than us are shitholes
i thought poland was supposed to be more deus vult than us

Nestorian christianity spread into china and also central asia. Its an universal religion.

>Which church was created by Jesus himself?
I'm an atheist but I'm pretty sure Jesus didn't create shit. That was all done after the fact.

>american

Not surprised desu

Protip: America is a shithole too.

As for Poland, they probably got less religious under communism like most east European cunts did.

>Jesus didn't create shit

Jesus had followers while he was still alive, he preached that he is son of God and people did as he told them. He created cult

>tribe
Thats only a Problem id you have bloodfeuds spanning over generations and tribal nepotism blocking the economy.
It can help to preserve culture/a certain way to look at things and be a safetynet for its members in times of trouble that gets preserved over the ages if held up.

Allahuackbars will move in then..

You're not wrong, but

>The history of the Catholic Church begins with the teachings of Jesus Christ (c. 4 BC – c. AD 30), who lived in Galilee (later conquered by the Roman Empire).[1] The contemporary Catholic Church teaches that it is the continuation of the early Christian community established by Jesus,[2] that its bishops are the successors to Jesus's apostles, and the Bishop of Rome, also known as the Pope, is the sole successor to Saint Peter[3] who was appointed by Jesus in the New Testament as head of the church and ministered in Rome.[4][5]

It's the direct continuation of Jesus teachings

I don't guess we'll ever actually know if Jesus claimed to be the son of God while he was alive or if this is just part of what came later. My gut would say he probably didn't, but that's just me.

>Is it ok to a non white person to be a christian?
In almost every Christian sect, all races are welcome, though there are always exceptions. Being raised Catholic is a big part of why I'm not really racist.

"And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it."

There is definitely pomp, but there's also a great depth to its history and theology.
I agree with

It's ok to be non white and Christian, you'll probably be accepted anywhere. I personally wouldn't recommend it to be honest, but if you want to of course you can.

Plus Kazakhstan has based Bishop Athanasius Schneider.

Also, I was raised as a catholic in a catholic family, but some relatives converted to protestantism, and I can tell that usually catholics are more chill and normal people, while protestants usually are somewhat fucked up and only care about money

Who is this? lol

What rock?
The guy spoke in allegorys all the time, you are not literal fishers of men either.

That dude doesn't look Kazakh, unless I just don't know what Kazakhs look like. Which I suppose is possible.

He descends from blacksea germans who got dumped in khazakstan by the soviets after the war.

Interesting.

He's a really good bishop.

>exceptions
Galatians 3:28
>There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
I mean, why?

Please think and read before choosing your spiritual path. You don't need to be part of any religion to be "spiritual" or achieve mindfulness. Religion isn't the root of all evil like retarded fedoraposters claim it is, but many religions, especially protestant Christianity, forbid you from many pleasures in life, and could create a bad habit of dismissing information that doesn't agree with their respective stories and rules.

What I'd recommend is to study history and biology as much as you can, some theology and if you can chemistry too, before you make your decision. That way you'll choose to convert based on how you understand the world and the universe instead of how comfy it feels to be with a certain group of people every few days a week. Also, whether you decide to choose to convert to Christianity or not, be aware that the Bible is a revision of a revision of a revision of a collection of old "books" that often contradict themselves, which are all based on the Jewish scriptures. So it's messy and not a perfect guide as the average Christian might think.

>weird ritual

do you mean sufism? pls no bully.
youtube.com/watch?v=XjIukDmFHbQ&t

This was unironically a really good post.

Buddhism (true buddhism as praticed by the asians) also has some great views.

>the Bible is a revision of a revision of a revision

But it isn't tho

You literally wrote all my thoughts, thank you.
What I really like in christianity is altruism

And we're still hardlined as ever. A lot of our history revolves around the Abrahamic religious sphere (first Hijra by Muhammed's earliest converts, connection to the Lost Tribes of Israel, and of course the oldest Orthodox Christian traditions).

Yet still, when I ask my local Pizza Hut or A&W to leave out any pork, the cashiers will ask EVERYTIME "are you muslim? you must be muslim? lolo guys, this guy's a muslim". A great, long history lesson follows suit.

yes it is, study some history and theology.
Maybe consider studying philosophy in your free time (make sure not to turn into a snob though), and reading about Jesus in the New Testament without necessarily converting to Christianity (yet). The New Testament is when altruist teachings are more focused on.

You're memeing m8, the bible today is the same as the earliest manuscripts.

I will, thank you user

Why not try Mahayana Buddhism, the whole point of this religion is based on delaying near-eternally your enlightenment to enlighten your fellow human beings which is basically the ultimate form of altruism.

Is Buddhism popular in France? I'm suddenly curious. You guys are a pretty irreligious cunt from what I understand but Buddhism is one of the least "religious" religions so I could see it doing well maybe?