How come you crackers get so upset by this stuff anyway? If you didn't oppress us African Americans in the first place...

How come you crackers get so upset by this stuff anyway? If you didn't oppress us African Americans in the first place, we wouldn't have to hate on you at all.

Why do you come on Sup Forums and pretend to be black?

>we wouldn't have to hate on you at all.
bait ?

Feminist nigger where... The Holy trinity

I really couldn't give less fucks, who gets upset about a mug?

You never got oppressed, we never oppressed you. Our ancestors did. Get over it.

Fucking nig faggit

I don't give a shit what you write on the internet

in real life you'll always be a stupid nigger, face it

What's with that messed up looking face?

Niggers sold us niggers for a good price. They were worth it then. They actually worked. Now niggers are broke and dindu nuffins. I want my money back.

My family didn't arrive in America until the 1920s...going through our own oppression in Europe slavery

:D

This.

Probably a bait thread, but fuck it.

I'm white, let me say personally most of us are fragile limp wristed fucking babies that piss and moan and cry about every little god damn thing when it comes to discussing race issues.

>you never got oppressed
>our ancestors oppressed you
You seem a little confused

Also pic related

>white folks tears

The holocaust started in the 30's, what are you talking about?

Look at that cup, those glasses and clothes, the camera she used to take that photograph, the software package she used to create it. None of it without white people.

Niggers > Abos

Except for all those times unarmed African American kids have been killed by cops for doing dangerous things like walking the streets minding their own business?

Get back to niggerland if u don't like america

/thread

what's you're fucking point?

We dont. Niggers arent people. Its just hard to see the black collars on their necks thats why theres such a big misunderstanding all the time.

Okay, seriously..what's up with women and septum rings now? You look even more like cows with them (though in OP's case, a bull).

>>Correction: Your

fuck off typo nazis.

>How come you crackers get so upset by this stuff anyway?

Upset at armchair activism? Nah.
That is offensive as maple syrup.

>if you didn't oppress us
Obvious bait but it pisses me off when people say this and actually mean it. Because I was there hundreds of years ago whipping slaves wasn't I you fucking moron.

It doesn't really work when you use "white folks tears" because there's no reason for us to cry. We are the perfect race after all

lol if you weren't such inferior pond scum we wouldn't have been able to oppress you in the first place.

maybe if you didn't act like retarded monkeys whenever there are more than two of you in a public place we wouldn't get upset at you.

that pic is completely wrong tho

You could say, they did not do nothing?

would make babies with the chick on the right
god I love white women who understand the difference between oppression and reality.

The newfag is strong in this thread....it's obvious bait

>

Holds a cup. Cup has language (aka words to communicate) . Drinks water. Has glasses. Has clean straight hair. Wears clothing. First off: please return the stolen cup. Also you're guilty of white cultural appropriation.

I think it's hot

Why do niggers get so offended by a single word?

>And we get upset because we got no other problems to be upset about.

Racism does not strictly deal with systematic advantage. Institutionalized racism does, but that's only in an institutional setting.

>inb4 dictionary written by a white man
It doesn't matter. This is the definition of racism as accepted by the large majority of people. By definition, black people can be racist, even to white people.

Superior non-squished version

Who says we get upset? we just ignore it, and get upset when you try to push it in our faces. WE DON"T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT IT.
Nigger

It's not upsetting, really. It's funny that only the stupidest niggers do this, while the African-American gentlefolk are off making money and
being human.

Doesn't matter to me nigga. No reason to cry when my white ass is getting all the good jobs and the higher pay.

Who's crying now? Enjoy your oppression.

top fucking kek

kek

the same fag is so brutally obvious.

And yet Sup Forumsdiots will fall for this shit every time

We oppressed the living shit out of Asians too. Now look where they are in our society. And look where niggers are in our society. Now look back to where chinks are.

Now ponder the life choices people made to get where they are.

We still hate mexicans too. but they manage to get jobs and support their loved ones.

First off that pic is retarded and not even correct, and you should kill yourself for going on whisper. Second you yourself have never been truly oppressed. In fact the vast majority of people who live in 1st world countries haven't seen enough oppression to even matter, so fuck off and die pls.

It's because most newfags come here from reddit

FINALLY SOMEONE FUCKING SAYS IT

ive been saying this shit about "cultural appropriation" for years

don't like white America? the western world? go back to the fucking cave you came from

and btw youre welcome, fucking niggers man, the worst of the worst, second only to muslims

pssst; btw Asians and jews, you cool doe

Injustice perpetrated by Americans of European heritage has caused some harsh shit for Americans of African heritage
It's worse for the people who came to the Americas before the 1700's
The fact that most americans assume Spaniards are the native population of Mexico proves that it could have been far worse

Then the Europeans fucked the shit out of india(everything) and china(the opium)
They tried to fuck up africa, but its hard to live in africa, its like all marshland or savanna

Europeans fuck with shit, its their job
but its not just white people
Nobody blames the mexicans, but Spaniards did equal fuckary to the africans

If you don't know who is oppressing then by all likelyhood you're not oppressed or you should jump on board with conspiracy theorists
Actually its about equal to the number of white kids who are killed by cops in these areas
Cops are being trained to kill everyone, but males of European heritage have always had it good in the US so nobody cares

In this thread we've had a few posts about that gay bar shooting, but you might not have heard about the 4 kids who were killed in Roswell
The world has a ton of hate
stop acting like the majority of the hate is for you
Entitled piece of shit

Sup Forums is shit
If people insist on creating bait threads over and over again, where newfags will rage every time, we can at least use them to talk about whats going on

Why do you think white people give a shit about what you do? Don't try to rob me or sell me drugs and we will probably never meet, because what else would I be doing in your version of Beirut?

has ancestors sold by the richer ones and then gets upset at the buyers. Please also note that rich blacks owned poor blacks and one if the first (if not the first) owner of slaves in America was....... black.