Name a more beta character in any TV series or movie Sup Forums
I bet you can't

>Oh look this cult has kidnapped my wife and mother
>Oh well I guess there's nothing I can do, I'm only the king

Not sure if no one can think of more beta character
Or thread fell off front page before anyone saw it

He's a pretty big beta cuck.

aspergers baby Cersei should have gave him poison

Little asshole got Hodor killed and pretty much caused the war of the five kings

He's a little shit
But he doesn't get near Tommen in terms of sheer beta level

agreed, at least Joffery had a sack. he gonna die though, it has been foretold.

Has it? The prophecy states crowns of gold, which refers to their blonde hair.
Daenarys isn't going to fucking gold head them like Drogo did her brother, not her style.

Waiting to see what Margery cooks up. Tommen is complaining to the High Sparrow that she isn't putting out, and Tommen fucking LOVES sex (can't really blame him, Margery isn't bad looking).

Margery clearly has something planned, getting Granny Tyrell out of the city first.

I'm assuming she's going to somehow frame the High Sparrow or get him killed, and manipulate Tommen with her High Garden puss into becoming both the king AND the new High Sparrow, thus putting the control back into Margery's hands.

But not until Cersei gets her shit pushed in at her trial.

Why do Tommen and Margery have to come up with some huge plot to take down the Harpy? The King's Guard clearly outnumbers them and are more experienced in combat, not to mention the Mountain, who already pussed them out. Only issue I have with this season.

I hope the giant in the wildling army doesnt die

i like giants

This fucking kid makes me miss King Jaffe. He's such a faggot cuck for that old man.

was pissed when Margery didn't do the Walk of Atonement

well I don't know all the details I just remember the witch told cersei that all of her children will die.

Everyone dies

Dude, Maegi or "Maggy the frog" or some sandnigger witch said all of 3 cercei's children will die, like the pieces of shit they are

Challenge accepted

dat 10 yo chin makes him look even more stupid

Even Reek isn't as Beta as Tommen though
You know it

Because the sparrow has the support of the people, you just roll in and slaughter him and you have an uprising on your hands.

In b4 the little brother that Maggie the witch said would kill cersei is actually the hound in a trial by combat vs the mountain

This is why you're not allowed to be king.

Tandy - Last Man on Earth.

The very and exact definition of a cuck.

Yeah
I've always thought it would be sensible to imagine he would've gotten away with rolling the kingsguard in to take his wife and mother back though, and bash a few skulls while he was at it

I mean what populace is going to respect a king who is such a beta faggot that he lets his wife and mother get kidnapped and forced to walk naked through the streets.

I'd rise up against that kind of faggot on principle alone.

U actually think he's not scheming against the high septon? Just wait.

true dat

His wife is. He just an instrument to be manipulated by his mother and everyone else.

Please, Tommen is too beta, retarded and pussyblind to scheme about anything other than how he's going to jizz on Marge while she sleeps without waking her up.

Tommen jumps out a window in the red keep in ep 9.

Kek

He doesn't compare to OP for being beta, kys faggot

Yeah but the thing in the got series is the people is a bunch of idiots who change their opinion constantly, they never pose a threat. The only threats are decisions made by nobles.

I can hear your jimmies being rustled from here

He's gonna kill his mom next

You figure that all out by yourself. Lol.

Ghost of Joffery detected

why would he do that?

Someone is legit triggered at Tommen being called a beta faggot.

Hey buddy, the ocean is wet, and your mom is a crackwhore.

I think it's pretty reasonable. Even if there were riots, nothing would come of them really.

I have mixed feeling about... imho it's a little bit too soon to judge. I have some suspects about some double play against the high sparrow.
Anyway his position is clear, victory or death. Being a selfish heartless badass or the gratest beta chck in history.

he realises that he is a cuck looser son/husband/king after Sparrow gets rosted by wildfire ... Again, ep 9

I've always thought this.
A well equipped and trained force like the kingsguard could easily quell uprising in even a much larger population.

It has been done and shown many times throughout history, all you need to do is make an example and terrify the plebs back in place.

Send the kingsguard in to massacre an entire district, skin the corpses and parade them through the streets to remind the peasantry that their service isn't optional.

Didn;t you watch this week?

I don't think so...

cuck looser never realises he is a cuck looser, if he would, half of /b would already kill themselves

Trying to bang this tommen lookalike off grindr

Maggy the frog told her that 3 of her children would die. Her first born, King Roberts only heir died as an infant, she has already lost 3 children. Comments is safe.

At least the Lannisters provide the public with the very bare essentials (drinking water, etc). The sparrow encourages them to give everything up, I'm not sure the public would be too upset if the people who've been treating them alright for the last few decades held their power.

invite him to pulse

Only 'true' heir is what I meant. Jeffrey, Marcella, and Comments are not his children, his other children are all bastard who have never been legitimized.

that's just your opinion

and its mean

other people might say your a basterd

Top kek

Margaery tells him she never loved him and he is weak. Cersei confonts sparrow, mountain kills shame bitch and 5-6 faith millitant. Qubern reveals the rumors to be true about wildfire still under sept from Agons days, Cercie orders him to light it. Tommen realised he is cuck and an hiros from red keep

King Beta
I wouldnt even fuck this kid. I bet his boipucci is brown because he cant manage to wipe his own ass

And the fight in the north?

Meet Ser Friendzone, guy has all the makings of an alpha, good lucks, fighting skills, courage, intelligence... He even has a father who's not a shit which in Martin's world is rare as diamonds. So he marries a high maintenance air headed bimbo and actually falls in love with her, so the only way to keep her happy is spending money he doesn't have which eventually leads him to crime. He gets caught by Ned Stark trading slaves and is exiled, his father is so ashamed he joins the Night's Watch and ends up passing what should have been his son's Valyrian blade to Jon Snow. The wife who was likely cucking him before starts doing it openly and becomes some rich guy's slut in Volantis. Ser Friendzone ends up ruined so bad he ends up with the Dothraki... So he devises a plan to return to Westeros, all he has to do is allow Daenerys to be killed after spying on her... but he falls in love and is too coward to come clean... Eventually she finds out and exiles him, he tries to win back just being at her side, while meanwhile she's banging the alpha dario who fucking will never know her as good as he does, but no matter what he does she won't forgive him... Then when she finally does look like she might accept his pressence his fucking magical leprosy prevents him from even touching her. Guy could've had anything had he not been so stupid as to fall in love, and neither of the women loved him in return despite his qualities. That's fucking beta where it counts the most, at least Tommem gets the Sparrow to remind his wife she has to put out.

job wins, little finger helps ofc. Battle starts with Stark jr running from Ramsey who is shooting arrows at him (missing on purpose) as Rickon reaches Jon Ramsey puts one in his back. Fight goes for most of the ep and ends with Ramsey being taken prisoner ...

>shame bitch

And how would you know that ?

This faggot is borderline autistic

dude he's just young and easily influenced. he has no idea what's going on so how could he be able to make an alpha decision when he doesn't know there is one?

Yup, also has the hots for his cousin and was breastfed at a fucking inapropaite age. Lives too much of a charmed life for a beta tho

Good contender actually

A man drinks and knows things. Also trying to type all this from a forklift .. That's all I'll say

does anyone have the arya stark bald head pic?

Holy fucking this...

after next episode he isn't getting any older.

I will raise my glass to a man next Sunday if all of this comes true.

Walter Whites cripled son, I even forgot his name.

andrew

If we are talking all time, then this guy. He was lying to win fapping contests before /b even existed.

Nah, for a retard he was chill

Why would they give a fuck about the sparrow? they dont do shit for the people. the crown (margery) was feeding them and shit

Shes gonna die when cersei and her weirdo maester set off all the wildfire under the sept. Prolly next week or the following week. Pretty sure Tommen is going to then kill himself too.

yea but he is being controlled by Margaery clearly through this and not the sparrow.

Personally id let Margaery control me too.

Too soon brah

The Faith and the Crown are the twin pillars upon which our kingdom rests. Why can't you understand that basic fact?

fuck you you fucking ass fuck
my mom isnt a crack whore your moms a fucking crack whore mkay!!!
and fuck all of you who think tommen is beta when he fucking isnt hes fucking king ffs

>not knowing the actual words the witch said
>thinking he isnt completely wrong

3 children. Gold will be their crowns.

She has 3 blonde children. The black haired child has nothing to do with the prophecy.

you are either completely retarded or just desperately grasping to try to avoid being wrong.

If this happens, I'm gonna find you and rape you

>hes fucking king ffs
King Beta. He's cute and all, but he's a shit king. It's not like he fought to be king, it pretty much fell into his lap when his fuckhead brother died.

Beat me to it

I don't see the resemblance, but I'd definitely fuck

a man looks forward to all the rape

bump

close, but no cigar

not a beta, but agreed

Am I the only one who's with Tommen here? It seems to me like the high Sparrow seems so strange because he's the only truly good and decent man among the powerful. Tommen is doing a good thing listening to his council, a world and a half than Tommen being manipulated by Cercei.

Are you a religious conservative or something?

He helped Sansa escape. He's fucked in the head, but he's not really beta.

Yeah, he was tortured for years and had his dick cut off and still has more balls than Tommen. Reek being fucked up isn't his fault.

>Why do Tommen and Margery have to come up with some huge plot to take down the Harpy? The King's Guard clearly outnumbers them and are more experienced in combat, n
Politics

No, I just think that the High Sparrow is the only one who actually cares about the people and has nothing to hide. Tommen is easy to manipulate, that's obvious. If someone like the high sparrow teaches him to be good and just he will make a good king.

>Politics

More like stupid filler. We would've had it all resolved in one episode.

You're the type of guy who thinks each episode should be 50 minutes of Jon slaying ice zombies right?

he is technically saying mostly reasonable shit, excluding the whole religious shit.
Though I bet that he just wants power like everyone else. I mean it's called the game of thrones, he's probably just doing it a different way.

>Am I the only one who's with Tommen here?
Yes. He got rid of trial by combat. Fuck him. I wanna see the Mountain do cool shit again.

Exactly.
I still think he's a piece of shit for what he did in Winterfell. But he is kinda redeeming himself.

I'd love to see the mother of dragons all pregnant like that with engorged udders.

>You're the type of guy who thinks each episode should be 50 minutes of Jon slaying ice zombies right?

No? It's easy to tell they're just filling time since we've pasted the books at this point.

>Old man uses "religion"
>Tommen has become "religious"
>Margery uses "sex"
>It's super effective
>Tommen is not longer religious
>Tommen has become "pussy whipped"
>Old man has fainted

>No, I just think that the High Sparrow is the only one who actually cares about the people and has nothing to hide.

His agenda is more important to him than those he protects. He can't afford an army of sellswords so he has armed and militarized his followers, many of which are children who obviously can't fight.

He has armed them with faith and false promises. If you don't think he's playing the SAME FUCKING GAME only with the cards he was dealt, you are delusional.