Ask a schizophrenic anything

ask a schizophrenic anything

do you hear voices? how many? what do they say? what happens when you take your pills?

why?

Is it true that you hear other voices speak to you or is just a stereotypical phenomenon.

do you hear voices?
yes, countless voices, but it's hard to count them..
how many?
It's hard to tell, I don't hear them audible, but like telepathy in my head.. so it's hard to distinguish between them, but they do correspond to what I perceive as different entities in my head.
>what do they say?
They said they were the source coders of reality, the masters of causality, in a state outside of time and space. They tried explaining it to me as existing more as math than as anything else, with a mathematical language they speak, not used to words and concepts, communicating with me telepathically, but mostly through causality and the world around me itself. If they wanted me to listen I could turn on the radio and they were there, or go outside and read the signs. They spoke to me through the universe itself. They tried to tell me more complex concepts about life, they had a way of explaining all paradoxes, all the really good questions in life, but in a way I could hardly grasp, at least in my "sane" state of mind now I only have a foggy memory of what it was like to really comprehend.
>what happens when you take your pills?
I become sane again and laugh at all the stupid shit I thought was going on when being psychotic.

that's a prominent symptom with paranoid schizo, but there are other forms of schizos and not even everyone with a diagnosis of paranoid schizo hears voices, but it certainly helps in getting the diagnosis.

I dunno why you should ask me to be honest. But I'll answer anything cause I'm terribly bored and have really nothing better to do.

What if theyre right?
Sound like nice intellectual voices.
You should use this as an creative trigger or to get to another mental state

Are you a self-diagnosed faggot?

Why would anyone choose to be a schizopreinic?

Welp, you have my sympathies though. It must not be easy.

yeah the voices are nice usually, but when hearing them and being psychotic I loose all forms of critical thinking, I think I'm immortal or something, like the messiah, and go on crazy adventures to save you lot, until police gets involved and I get put on meds again..

if I could control this state of mind more I'd actually enjoy it, but I can't.. it's either taking meds or not taking meds and dieing soon cause I also forget to sleep and eat and drink during those psychotic months..

no, I was diagnosed by at least three psychiatrists, the diagnosis is pretty sound.

I don't think anyone who knows what schizo all entails would choose this destiny. It's awfully boring most of the time, can't even work and shit and basically just sleep alot and do nothing at all, not even playing vidya or watching shit of tv because it got too exhausting. Psychosis might be fun in it's own way but the rest of the medicated sane time is really really boring.

Dude, that's not schizo. That's just literate.

You're living on a planet of illiterate people, who only know how to communicate in symbols. They haven't figured out that they're living in a library whose language they can't speak. And I mean, I don't blame you for wanting to forget how to read. But way too many people are learning the same material for this to all just be random fiction of your own devising. If that were true, then everybody's fiction would be different.

So then how did I know that this is a metaphor you've already worked on your own? I just read the same page you did. It's not fuckin' science rockets.

if you could write down some of the things they say. i'd be very interested in reading it. i'm kind of considering giving you my email just so you could send it me but with all the other anons on this site, im not sure if i should risk it....

Why not go off the meds then?

You sound schizo

>I agree with you though

Hey Skitz user. You mind talkin in private? I'm really interested in your experiences for story inspiration.

oh well the meds I take work miracles for me, so I can be pretty sane and stable most of the times. And I do have fun other-worldy trippy memories on shit I experienced while being psychotic. I became God twice in my life so far. Of course now medicated I can think back on it and see it as just a trip, as a delusion, but when it was happening it was so convincing and everything.. well good memories to say the least. Then again during those times I tend to get arrested by police a lot.. so it's fun for me, but also life endangering and not so fun for the people around me.

first time I got psychotic I set fire to my flat.. with my flatmates still asleep in there. Second time I'd just break into random houses cause I thought I lived there now. Still.. during that time I went jogging on the highway, didn't drink for days when they finally locked me up in the mental ward I was very much hydrated and they feared for my life, also I get catatonic after months of being psychotic, after I completed my delusional mission I'd pretty much just ceased to function, meaning I get like a zombie doll that can't move, and can't drink, and can't eat. so yeah.. that's just some of the reasons I take my meds.

same here. ya got skype?

I have an old throwaway skype, wait I'll try to remember my name and pass

Coolio. I can juts throw up my old throwaway email and you can hmu there man?

[email protected]

If i kill you... will I have murdered 1 person or 5?

skype is:
arno.nafets

you can add me or whatever and we can chat

So, isn't that in itself kind of a red flag about this diagnosis though? I mean, I swear psychosis used to be applied to people who were hallucinating so strongly that they couldn't agree about anything.

But, nowadays it's thrown around a *lot* more. If "schizo" is an adjective that describes a kind of people, who all agree upon a certain set of knowledge and use similar language, can you really say that it's a delusion at that point? Where do you draw the line on that? I mean, what's your basis for reality if not a consensus story that numerous people arrive at independently? Because, it's been awhile since I went to school, but I'm moderately certain that's the philosophy that laid the groundwork for modern science.

Or is just anybody who talks about the definition of reality supposed to be psychotic these days? It's hard to tell anymore.

i have to make a new account in case of troll. wait a bit before i give my skype ok

that's DID you're thinking about and not schizophrenia.. but it's okay, lots of people confuse those two but they aren't related at all.

Heya OP can we get a skype? Names Tomo I'm looking for inspir

this is me:

You aren't OP

Did you try to take Lsd in this state. Man that would be awesome

only tried out weed while being psychotic.. and it was more than enough to get me even more insane like uber insane.. felt like taking an elevator trough eternity into heaven..

Add me OP, I'm The Militaryfag-Zach

yes I am

why would anyone do that, just go on the internet and tell lies?

Do you usually do the same things to save the humans?
On behalf of someone I thank you for your efforts
it brings me to the truest levels of elation that people still want to save others
I'm not schizophrenic myself, but every male on my fathers side has become schizophrenic from their 22 birthday onward and I very much wish to begin calculating my plans while i'm still considered sane

I'm a schizophrenic, but it's more so MPD than hallucinations of the senses.

Can I be your boyfriend?

idjit