Italian girls are the best?

Italian girls are the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

s.4cdn.org/image/title/158.gif
youtube.com/user/XxAgNyToXiCxX/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

s.4cdn.org/image/title/158.gif

Been to Mexico and Italy. Mexico has the hotter red white and green women . I hear ladies find italian men attractive but they definitely lose hard when it comes to thier women. Ask they average italian dude to post the mist attractive girl they personally know and you'll get a 6/10 tops. Besides the celebs they are all meh.

Italian women are pretty well known coal burners overall

Italian girls smell like lasagna

so Italian guys are hotter than girls ! =D

hahhaha.

why's that?

Italian women have big noses, are short, and are hairy, some have shit skin and hamsters nest oily black hair

they are ok, preferably ones that are not possessed by demons tho.

shes pretty.

Pretty much the consensus of opinions I've heard.

like in Nepal?

Think of all the American white girls you know if you're an American. Then think of the white ones you know that have fucked black guys or fuck black guys currently. Bet you they are of Italian descent of half Italian

That's cuz centuries ago niggers invaded Italy and raped the women so Italians are half nigger. So the bitches are just getting back in touch with their other half

Post some beatiful italian women

That's true, Rome and south are basically bigger genetically since Africans raped and pillaged Sicily and the boot of Italy

Native Italians are actually white with white features. Pic related.

What we have here are the genetic remnants of Sicily being cucked by the Moors ages ago:
There is nothing hot about these disgusting piles of Berber cum. They come from genetic waste and should be exterminated for the good of the pure white race.

At taking it up the ass

more of her plz. would be awesome to show face and tits at the same time ^.^

don't have any...but you can stalk her and try and get some. good luck.

youtube.com/user/XxAgNyToXiCxX/

Italian women are hairy. Eww, no.

They're not all hairy you autistic virgin

Wtff, i know this girl ! :O

k

That's the face of a coal burner

ahhh i get what coal burner means.... burnt coals so faces are dark....

that's the french

Trollin or stupid, no it means she fucks black guys

Not the best maybe but walking around a city or a club is really really easy to spot several hot girls. The average body is really good also

hahahhaa. that's a new perspective

sauce?

If you get past the mustaches, temper, and entitlement. Yeah most women have the latter two, so mostly the mustaches.

I live in connecticut so they're everywhere. Definitely one of my weaknesses.. ugh

I live in the state with highest percentage of Italian-Americans and I'd say a lot of Italian girls are pretty damn hot.

Cristina Scabbia

Same here dude. Hot Italian girl from CT.

Doz demon eyes,would let swallow soul