I cant stop masturbating to her legs... and that fucking foot movement... i can only wank to the video

i cant stop masturbating to her legs... and that fucking foot movement... i can only wank to the video...

do you know the name?

meg turney

Pretty sure it's Meg Turney.

More than likely Meg Turney

Just for the record. I donĀ“t give two fucks about most of what happens here.

But if you see with attention you would make out the the male that is beside her is "Mirroring" her.

I.e. she is being stare the imagination raped while on camera because obviously that man is trynna get her outta her panties.

Fuck you, Sup Forums. You already gave me a foot and feminine dick fetish.

Cheers

poopymyionlyneedtobeafemaleandmoderatelyinterestedinvidoegamestobeagamesjournalist

I'll help you OP: See that blue hair? That means her pussy probably smells awful, and she has
hairy pits.

You're welcome.

that's just what Sup Forums does best

>yfw she's getting fucked by an annoying british millionaire

That picture makes her look fat actually.

Favorite meg pic

so is your dick

Like you wouldn't still take that ass to town and back like your Dad's old Cadillac

I honestly would fuck the shit out of her but she is so annoying

wow, such a perfect loop

I wasn't complaining, just not the most flattering angle. Back off boys, wasn't dissing your waifu.

I wasn't dissing you either, did you even read my post

cant say i blame you OP, can't say i blame you
she sure does look like an annoying fucking tumblr-tier redditcunt though, so i'm not getting all torn up over her or anything like that

>tumblr tier feminist bitch
>wannabe goth boots
>blue hair
>thigh high stockings with thighs shown and mini dress/short shorts

I think you want tumblr, its down the hall...by the bathroom

Best Meg pic

If she is she doesn't really show it, besides her obsession with dying her hair.

Its actually Gavin Free's girlfriend, Meg Turney. She does alot with RoosterTeeth, which is a gaming company

She is. Back when that news reposter thing happened a couple weeks ago where her co-workers were joking around and told her to cover up after complaints; she went on a massive tirade on twitter flipping out over it. Even after it was revealed it was a joke and they mess around like that all the time she didn't stop whining about it.

Production company that has a decent sized gaming thing underneath them really.

>feminine dick fetish
So you're just a faggot that likes guys that dress up like girls

Micah burton is currently talking with jack and ryan and I want to impregnate Micah. Shes showing off her meaty legs and nice feet.

I'm not gay, I just like dick.

Why are they always saying they aren't asking for it? They clearly are

Fair enough, I don't actually follow any of them on any social media cause I have no social media. She does a decent job of keeping it out of what shows she's in (that I've seen anyway).

She really annoyed me on the most recent Off Topic she was on cause she went on a rant for a while about how hard it is to be a bi black chick. Had to fucking stop listening to it cause it was that annoying, was a first for me.

'Cause they're a difference between wanting to look good and wanting to be raped.

Done dumping, enjoy.

yeah she got wayyyy too preachy and I sorta felt like everyone else wasn't digging it but just wanted to let her get that shit out of her system just this once.

Still, I dont need to like her personality to knock her up and blow a load on her meaty legs

I can't stand watching anything with Mica in it. I dread the off-topics I have to skip just because she's on it.
>funhaus hires new people and doesn't shove them in your faces every single video
>RT promotes new people non-stop turning off fans

Wasn't she in more videos before she was hired? Now she's really just in streams cause she's in charge of them and the occasional podcast.

speaking of Funhaus, Elyse is fucking beautiful and I want to also knock her up.

If I could get one in Barbara and Elyse I could die happy

I like Mica, and so does the majority, so you're a minority now. How's it feel to be mexican?

Out of respect for James, I keep Elyse thoughts pure.

>mfw adam told the stream that he gets to fuck elyse and theyre in a open relationship

But Adam is married too

Same. I'm that way with all the chicks though.

>blue hair

You can keep her.

Also I couldn't focus on her feet because of the methhead spazzing his feet around right next to them. You should have cropped that out.

james/elyse and adam/jess are in a open relationship together. difference is jess is ugly while elyse is banging

Props to them I guess, I wouldn't be able to do it.

love those heels, would fuck her any day of the week, now i cant stop wanking either

this

I feel bad for Aaron. Seems like a chill dude but stuck with an attention whore

Isn't that most modern women though?

Her jaw looks so goofy but damn I'd love to be friends with Barbra, she seems like so much fun.

Arabic writing on chest - she doesn't know what it says.

"Fake Your Dreams" on her wrist

Jake Willis bracelet.

Metric fuckton of makeup

Beach.

1/10. Chuck her in a green bin because this bitch is organic waste.

More of

This guy