Anyone on Sup Forums who can hold their own in a fight?

Anyone on Sup Forums who can hold their own in a fight?

>what's your age, height and weight?
>what martial art or any sport do you practice?
>have you ever been outnumbered in a fight?
>ever fought someone much heavier than you (20lbs + difference)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJuQP0hO6s4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you are going to get you ass kicked if the guy weights 20lbs more than you no matter what hahaha

41, 6', 220

Boxing, wing chun, swords, knives, pistols, long guns

God yes

Indeed, most was over 285 and used to wrestle for Iowa State in the unlimited class

Not true

damn you're huge. Is that mostly fat or muscle?
Also how did you get outnumbered?

Gtfo grandpa

18 175 70kg

work out regularly

fought a fatty a couple of years back, he didnt even seem to bother when i punched him in the stomach, but i think he had some pain afterwards.
when i realised it didnt have any effect i jumped up on his back and started punching his back/neck/head until he went down (sat down basically) and i walked away.
Started working out a bit later

22yo, 6'3, 90kg
thats probably about 10 or so kilos of fat.

used to sparr with my bigger brother when i was 12 or so, he was 18 and i was more or less the punching bag.

the only times ive been in fights were stupid pub brawls, everyone was drunk and swinging, no skill involved.
i was outnumbered once by a herd of angry turks, on shoved me aside and while i got up another one got a haymaker right on my right ear. was able to recover quickly and assumed stance, maybe they were impressed by that but they left after that.
i think the only thing i can do is get hit and keep fighting, but i think if i come up against anyone with training or experience im fucked.

actually im less scared of people that had training because those people mostly tend to not be assholes.
im more scared of dickheads with knives or guns.

19 6' 2" 235

No training, only gains

Been in two fights, won both

5'7
125lbs
Practiced MMA for 5 years
Yes
Fought someone that was over 200 lbs.
Never lost a fight

Why did the turks attack you?

>21 5'8 155
>Alot of jiu jitsu and wrestling and kick boxing
>yes I have multiple times. Once took one of them down and did ground & pound and the other times I was just basically jumped. It is hard and dangerous to fight multiple people. Its not like the movies
>Yes I was 135 forever and most people I fought weighed significantly more

18, 5"10, 140 pounds
Wing chun
No
Yes I think he was around 30 pounds heavier than I was. He couldn't fight for shit though.

Lol nah, ive both fought and seen bigger guys get fucked beacause they get cocky and underestimates the smaller guy, happens 9/10 times

25 6'3 and 275

Do you live in a shit part of town? Never been jumped must be scary tbh

Exactly me too. I am scared of the retards who think they are the shit. The dumbest people are also the most likely to pull a gun

Eh its not that bad. Well I guess some parts are. Its hard to say because I grew up here but its definitely not the worst place to live. Just a lot of wrong place wrong time situations.

went drinking with my gf and friends, one guy we met at the bar knew one of my friends, so we invited him to come join us at the club.

in the subway he quite literally told a few turks "ausländer raus!" (im german, transl: foreigners fuck off!) who didnt take it lightly and started a brawl. the only girl in their group started hitting, scratching and shoving my GF (mind it was a subway station with trains whizzing by), to which i responded with punching her in the face.
afterwards my story started. took one to the ear and pissed off to protect GF.

its not a glorious story, we were all drunks and the racist retard was being a useless shit and ive not seen him since then.

Right now 20% bodyfat, when I cut weight I can get to 195 with effort.

Only child, moved every year, bullies would pick on the new, smart, awkward kid with the odd name, eventually it would go down, generally bullies run in packs. After HS it was always a club or hood fight and you know how that goes.

>20
>75 EuroKilos
>2 years of Euro-jiu-jitsu 1 year of MMA
>Nerver got in a real Eurofight

No faggot kid, make me, cunt.

25,5'9,160
Karate,All sorts of agility sports

Yes, but found a way to escape

I've fought someone 200+ but the fight had more than fists being thrown around, I hit the guy with a long piece of lumber.

Although I am quick, if someone who trains gets too close and gets a hold of me, I will def be in trouble.

Fuck when was the last time it happened and why?

I'm a 5'10 Brooklyn fag and I tried to defend am old guy yesterday. I put up a good fight against the hoodrat, but he won by takedown. I got more hits tho.

>After HS it was always a club or hood fight and you know how that goes.
just drunken people looking for trouble?

>>what's your age, height and weight?
33, 5'7, 215lbs
>>what martial art or any sport do you practice?
Thrown your ass down and pound your head in
>>have you ever been outnumbered in a fight?
3-1
>>ever fought someone much heavier than you (20lbs + difference)
Twice, maybe three times.

18, 6', 190 lb

Jiu Jitsu, Wrestling, Muay Thai, Kali, Krav Maga

Yes, but only 2 on 1

I once fought a guy who was 7', 270 lb or so. Most scared I've ever been in a fight, ended with a stalemate/reconciliation.

>but he won by takedown
you mean he just throw you on the ground and that was it?

24, 5ft8in. 150lb

kyokushin and judo

never been outnumbered, but sometimes fight bigger guys in training

27, 1.85, 120

Krav maga, boxing (striker), haidong, 10 year fire arm experience.

Yes, more then 3 i run.

Heavy means nothing lost to 1/2 my weight to a more skillfull dude. Owned alot of heavy dudes with fast strikes.

If both people are moderately trained, this. Weight is almost everything in a fight.

32, 5'8", ~200 lbs 69" reach.
JKD and TKD when I was young. Boxing and Krav Maga now as an adult.
Yes against 2: Success. Against 4: Let's call it a loss.
Maybe? He was much taller so likely heavier, not sure if 20lbs heaver.

that you in the pic? if so, mirin

Did you win that 2vs1?

>Sup Forums - Random
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>21, 1.80m, 70kg
>skateboarding
>never not been outnumbered, cunts
>I was always a scrawny fuck, of course

cool, my stories tend to be true though but whatever

>Against 4: Let's call it a loss.
well, no way you could win that shit, what did you do to piss 4 people off anyway?

>neckbeard
People fight all the time, but you never leave your basement so how would you know

Were you outnumbered by fellow skaters? Wtf

>31 , 5'2, 450lb
>I roll at them
>yeah 8 guys, knocked them down like pins
>I've never even seen someone heavier than me

I can hold my own, but very little formal training. Most martial arts are taught as a sport or self defense measure meant to minimize potential permanent damage to your opponent. I don't really fight clean, the point is to get the other guy to not be able to hit you as fast as possible. Grab, twist, bite, gouge, pick shit up and hit them with it, anything hard is a weapon, a closed fist just damages your hand unless you are holding something to reinforce it. Knees and elbows are good, the headbutt is a good opener for a single target, if there's more than one, get a weapon, hurt the first guy that gets close so bad it makes the rest hesitate. Back to a wall, don't let them ring you in. Run if you have a clean exit.

"I" didn't piss anyone off. I got involved trying to calm the wrong bar dispute.

>people fight all the time

so they all turned on you?

I cut a guy in the face with a box cutter and ran away when I was 16, was found not guilty by an 8 person jury in juvenile court

come on guy, what gives, i never said i'm some elite warrior navy seal bad ass, or like i'm always the fucking tough guy in the crowd, but is it that implausible that i go down to the gym once or twice a week and do my training? come on op made a cool thread

Well one time in orlando....

>Me and 2 friends were drinking at beach late at night
>group of random people swimming on the other side of beach
>They're leaving and my friend asks "how was the water"
>they flipped out and went up to us screaming saying that they're tired of our shit (they mistook us for someone else)
>friend argued with them
>argument turned into brawl
>i clinched with one guy and got a few knees to his face
>I started getting punched from behind and then just put my hands up and took punches from every angle
>escaped the circle of people that had surrounded me
>fight ends

I was thinking afterwards I should have just taken one of them down but that would have been very risky in that situation. Ive done it before and it worked out fine for me, but I realized afterwards how risky that actually is

22, 6.8, 245

Wouldn't know, I've never been in a fight. Would expect to be too slow tho.

Have plans to start with martial arts

24 165 70kg

Muay Thai . Krav Maga and systema

i have indeed but i work out allot and am quite bulky so there wasnt much of a problem against non trained peepz

yes i have and i even get underestimated alot since im only 165 cm tall ;)

>19 , 6'4 , 190
> football
> 2 vs me but they weren't really good fighters
> fought kid like 50 pounds heavier when I was 17 he was too slow so it wasn't challenging

23 , 6' , 80 kg
calisthenics
no
yes , but the difference was mostly, because of her fat tits , decked that cunt square in the nose

>26, 230, 6 foot 2
>6 years aikido and wrestling
>yes, 3 to 1
>none of this matters, the first person to punch the other in the head wins

22, 6'1 280
none
no
no

tfw dad is pure slab of muscle, taught me how to fight like they do in prison, but have never been in one in my life

>20, 1,75m, 70kg
>non
>no
>no

I find that ignorant unaccomplished fucks that have no idea what they are talking about are usually the first to call bullshit.

5'5'
100 lbs
I lived in bad neighborhoods in Chicago where streets have numbers and not names.
Gang members travel in packs: Latin Kings, MLDs, Black P Stones, Vice Lords.

Never seen a thug so tough with a mouth full of mace.

youtube.com/watch?v=sJuQP0hO6s4

Mmmmhm.

>18, 181cm, 74 kg
>tkd, played lots of football, basketball etc, generally in good shape although i smoke alot
>yes, but nothing a stone or a piece of wood couldnt even the odds
> yes a couple of times, i dont drink, but never have i fought somone bigger who wasent a drunk asshole

i punched him several times, we grabbed each other, he tried to perform osoto garii on me, I tried to reverse it, he performed a double leg takedown and I was on tge floor. I tried escaping but people broke up th e fight. At least the old man didn't get fucked up by the thug faggot.

Exactly, or high and drunk.

Some fat fuck challenged me for a "friendly fight" in atlantic city once, shit was very quick because we got separated, but he jumped me afterwards. I have the video of the first friendly match if anyones interested, its boring tho

?

question:

im 23, 6'3 and about 95 kilos.
i did work out a while ago but ive been kinda dropping the ball on that and eating like a shitlord.
only been playing football or going running to not turn into a total lard.

i have no fighting experience. what martial art can i start that
a: gets me fit
b: has me able to defend myself
c: can be a hobby and not a life purpose

all this projecting. Sup Forums sure is full of badasses!

31, 6'1", 220 lbs.
Fight currently in Muay Thai (been training over 10 years) Have done various others to less extent.
Only had 2 vs me, never more.
Used to fight at 165 lbs, beat a few guys over 190 lbs. (lost to some to).

>be me 8 y/o in a bad neighbourhood in south london
>got mugged multiple times
>cousin opened an mma gym in a nearby town
>he paid for me to get the train there every other day for 9 years
>now 17 y/o blackbelt in BJJ, 4th dan karate, 6'4" and black
>go to party in south london
>~15 cunts with knives start a fight against me and my 8 friends, who all have knives (all of us are black this is south london)
>only unarmed one
>only unstabbed one

>now 22 and only alive one

were those hood fights violent?

>>none of this matters, the first person to punch the other in the head wins

agreed, you have to predict when the fight is unavoidable and throw the first punch. first guy to hit the magic button wins, first guy to get on top when it goes to the ground wins.

Surprisingly enough I was the first one to get punched.

>Tried to intervene and calm 4 angry anons.
>user #1 sucker punches me.
>user #1 then goes after initial target.
>user #2 Tackles me and we fight on the ground.
>Handle user #2, get up, punched again by unknown user #.
>Fight gets broken up.

I call that a loss.

33. 191. 86. Krav maga
> learn to fucking metric system faggot

did you rek those 2 cunts?

6'0" feet

205 LBS

7 years of Muay Thai

Last week I was walking home from the gym at 1:30am (I know, stupid of me to being out that late) and 2 big black dudes came up to me to steal my phone. Both at least 6"3 230. Big dudes. I immediately put my phone away and went to work. Knocked one of them out with a simple jab right cross and the other took elbows while we were on the ground. Both eventually got up and I let them go.

You know at any given time there are about 10000 people in specops, average career is 6 years. You think they execute us when we get out? You're a fucking idiotic twat. Get out of your mom's basement.

are you telling me that ALL your friends DIED?

were they just random guys or do you think they targeted you for a reason?

8 of your mates got stabbed and killed?

18 / 186cm / ~80kg
Taekwondo + MMA + Military self defence

Yea. Won against the 1st and 2nd. but the last guy, gave me the rest, though I landed a good hit as well, so we could all still get away. more luck than anything else I suppose

well he was extremely fat and I won but speaking of +20lbs of muscles, then luckily no.

>muay tai
>jujitsu
>judo
I've been in fights close to 50+ and kicked his ass...
Wasn't fat I'm just a cardio build
I'm also so damn persistent and in shape cardio wise that if I can't kill him in the beginning I'll wear him out and when that happens I'm taking those joints. Your knees and elbow joints are mine

MMA is not a discipline asshat, it's a ruleset allowing MIXED MARTIAL ARTS.

anytime someone says they "practice mma" they are bullshitting.

What exactly do you practice? Kickboxing, karate, what?

-40y/o
-6,2 tall
-250lbs 15%BF
-boxing, judo, muay thai and some aikido
- yes (won two times, lost tree times)
- yes (he was 300+lbs, I won)

Yes, generally short though. Once a couple of pepole got bloody or laid out, the fights would stop. Some people would always draw weapons at that point and people rarely want to get shot.

what country and branch do you serve user?
also story on that 3vs1 fight?

not all that day (only two died that day) but over the next few years yes they were killed/died various ways. i don't live in south london anymore

Oh and
>18
>160
>6'0
>5:56 mile time avg

Ah good on you man, I'm in North London, pretty quiet where I am but it's getting rougher every year. Sorry to hear about your boys.

Random Thugs wanting out at night just robbing people. I could tell The way they dressed and spoke to me. Where I live we don't have that many ghetto thugs here

>- yes (won two times, lost tree times)
how do you get jumped that often?

67 are spreading to north i would gtfo quick

was this your only experience like that? someone your height and weight probably doesnt get messed with often

5'10 165lbs 34

used to box / bare-knuckle box on friday / saturday nights. we'd pull our trucks up in a circle at night and fight in the middle.

was involved in a bar brawl overseas (locals hate US military, no matter where you go). outnumbered 5:1 and we held our own until police showed up. local police didn't want to deal with it so they just said 'go away please'.

yes. most people are heavier than me.

24, 5 foot 9, bout 160

8 Years of Folkstyle wrestling

nope

I wrestled up a weight class a few times

>31 6ft 185
>posted this in another thread already but I have been playing hockey for about 13 years or so (goalie)
>been in a ton of scuffles and fights on the ice, can handle my own

I will say though I carry a gun all the time, every day. So obviously I can't go around getting into fights, even though there are a few people out there that really need their teeth knocked out.

Fuck what areas? I'm in Southgate

>we'd pull our trucks up in a circle at night and fight in the middle.
so was this against people you knew and were friends with?

And are you allowed to say the country that bar brawl happened?

Was once in a club outnumbered 50 to 1 luckily I had brought my gun

I go to nazi rallies and start fights with skinheads