Dreams come true Sup Forums

Dreams come true Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DFVEIgOtEgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let's go hard kids! Wow that's very hard!

Roll

Nigger.

My life

Weeee rolllan

you gotta get out of here!!

milhouse

get out of here!!

news frend

Gayfag

nahaha dick son

Greg House in the house

rerollin for news frend

butts n guns

you're all fucking idiotd

Big-Mac Cready

fucking kek

butts n guns

WINRAR

Roll

butts n guns

so close

roll

k

butt n guns also penis and also dicke and balls

this

Kenny loved pepperoni pizza, or plain pizza, or garbage pizza with everything on it including anchovies. Kenny could eat an entire slab of barbequed ribs, beef or pork, and the spicier the sauce was the more he approved. He was fond of rare prime rib and roast chicken and Rock Cornish game hens stuffed with rice, and he was hardly the sort to object to a nice sirloin or a platter of fried shrimp or a hunk of kielbasa. He liked his burgers with everything on them, and fries and onion rings on the side, please. There was nothing you could do to his friend the potato that would turn him against it, but he was also partial to pasta and rice, to yams candied and un-, and even to mashed rutabagas. "Desserts are my downfall," he would sometimes say, for he liked sweets of all varieties, especially devil's food cake and cannoli and hot apple pie with whipped cream. "Bread is my downfall," he would say at other times, when it seemed likely that no dessert was forthcoming, and so saying he would rip off another chunk of sourdough or butter up another crescent roll or reach for another slice of garlic bread, which was a particular vice. Kenny had a lot of particular vices. He thought himself an authority on both fine restaurants and fast-food franchises, and could discourse endlessly and knowledgeably about either. He relished Greek food and Chinese food and Japanese food and Korean food and German food and Italian food and French food and Indian food, and was always on the lookout for new ethnic groups so he might "expand my cultural horizons." When Saigon fell, Kenny speculated about how many of the Vietnamese refugees would be likely to open restaurants. When Kenny traveled, he always made it a point to gorge himself on the area's specialty, and he could tell you the best places to eat in any of twenty-four major American cities, while reminiscing fondly about the meals he had enjoyed in each of them. His favorite writers were James Beard and Calvin Trillin.

roll

rolling

no meme

t

Lets see

So fucking close

i like the bear

fuckn' creep

meth, not even once

so in cyka blyat republic, of each 4 inhabitants one is a bear

55 get

kk now what...